Other General Household Cleaners:

Cons

Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner is effective

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

I like Windex multi-surface vinegar cleaner and I think that it is effective at cleaning. It can be used on counter tops and in the bathroom as well. I use Windex on glass and on windows for a streak free shine. I like my mirrors to look nice and so I sometimes use Windex to clean them as well. We have been purchasing and using Windex for many years now. I have cleaned windows to earn money as a youngster and I still continue to clean my own windows at my house. I haven't hired the window washers because I can clean them myself. I like to be able to use a vinegar cleaner because it is better on the environment and it cleans very well. Some people don't like the smell of vinegar but I think it just smells like salad dressing so it doesn't bother me. Windex with vinegar works for me so I will continue to buy it. I like that it is less toxic for us to breath as well. Some of the bleach products can be more hazardous. I recommend Windex.

Works great on bathroom mirrors

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

This Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner works really good on our bathroom mirrors. We use a lot of hairspray in our house so our mirrors get a nice film on them at times. We use this windex cleaner during our weekly cleaning routine and our mirrors clean right up with ease. I really like that I don't have to wipe and wipe and wipe some more to remove streak after streak like with other glass cleaners. There is nothing more frustrating than a streaky mirror and the feeling that you are making it worse with each swipe if your rag. This Windex cleaner works the first time you wipe and dries without streaks. We also use it on other mirrors in the house with the same ease. My husband uses it on all our house windows which clean up great too. The sun shines right through our big windows and there are no streaks after he cleans. As for scent, we don't notice any lingering smell. We are really pleased with this product's performance.

A great all purpose cleaner

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

I use this windex to clean kitchen counters and faucet, stovetop, inside and outside of microwave, inside and outside of fridge, dining room table, living room furniture (in lieu of pledge), toilets, bathrom counters and faucets, mirrors and windows. I also have found it to be the very best cleaner for my hardwood floors. It gets them clean and shiny without leaving a dull film or wierd sticky residue that some other made-for-hardwood floor cleaners often do.

I think regular windex does a good job but I think this vinegar one cleans even better. It gets everything clean and leaves it really shiny. It doesn't take a lot to do the job. For floors I spray directly on the floor and then wipe. For most other jobs I can spray a little on the cleaning rag and that is enough.

I like that this windex smells like vinegar rather than chemcial. My husband is not crazy about the vinegar smell but it fades away quickly.

Great all around cleaner!

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

My wife had purchased the Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner for the bathrooms and it was on sale at the store so she actually go two bottles. This cleaner works great on almost all surfaces. I do like that it contains Vinegar which is also a natural cleaner.

Easy to use and works great, plus it's green!

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

We love this product at our house, we always try to use Vinegar in our cleaning and to avoid the harsher chemicals since we have a baby in the house who is touching (or tasting) most every surface. So to find a product that is produced with that in mind is awesome. Plus it cleans great. Would definitely recommend this to friends and family!

works great!

smells clean but not like a chemical

Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar is not as effective as reg. Windex!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

I love the regular, blue Windex that has been around for eons, but this **Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner** just is NOT the same. It's *okay* for some things, but for cleaning glass and mirrors, it is an inferior product to its blue sister.

I've used Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner to clean glass, mirrors, counters and sink fixtures. It's okay for cleaning the metal surfaces of sink fixtures if they're not too dirty, but if they have hard water spots or anything that requires some effort to remove, use something else to clean it. Another reason this product gets a poor rating for performance is because unlike regular Windex, it literally smears the dirt on mirrors around instead of cleaning it. I personally don't think this cleaner does anything very well and I would not recommend it.

While some cleaners smell better than others, this one does not have a super-strong chemical scent. It's smells like regular Windex, but with a touch of vinegar.

One Cleaner; Multiple Surfaces

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

I generally keep a bottle of glass cleaner stored in each of my bathroom closets for easy access. One day I noticed I was running low and asked my husband to pick up a bottle on his way home. Well, he picked up a bottle of Windex all right, but this version is a Multi Surface Vinegar cleaner. Since I've always gotten good results with Windex, I decided to keep it and try it on different chores around the house.

I was able to effectively clean my bathroom and kitchen countertops, refrigerator, stovetop (not the burners), microwave and toaster ovens, the cat's litter box, and even the kitchen sink. It even did a good job of cleaning handprints and smudges off of a painted wall without damaging the surface. I did get a couple of streaks on the bathroom counters, but a quick rinse cleared that up instantly. Since Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner works just as well on glass and mirrors as it does on other surfaces, I think I'll just buy this version from now on. I wouldn't use it for serious cleaning jobs (like the bathtub, toilet, grills, or baked-on spills), but for general--and gentle--household cleaning, it's a perfect all-in-one cleaner.

The vinegar scent of the cleaner is not at all overpowering. It actually smells very similar to regular Windex.

Windex Multi-Surface w/Vinegar Is Genius.

from Gautier, MS

Comments about Windex Multi-Surface Vinegar Cleaner:

I got the chance to use this product due to the regular windex being out of stock.  So I bought it of course because I had a coupon.  I am called the coupon queen by my sister because I use them like they are going out of style she says.  But to my surprise it worked just as good if not a little better when it came to breaking up spills on my stove top.  It has just a little scent of vinegar which is not bad at all.  I use vinegar to clean with at home a lot anyway due to its gem killing effects.   I love the way it cleans.

I not only use this product to clean in my house but also to clean my windshield in my Jeep.  I pour it directly into the reservoir of my Jeep's window washer.  It keeps the bugs off very well. I've been doing this for years now.  I will either put this one with the vinegar in it or the regular windex instead of those window washers you can purchase they work better.

This windex multi-surface is a great find and a great buy.  It isn't expensive to buy and can be used on so many surfaces.  Not to mention its on the greenlist for those who buy the green products all the time.  I also use it around my cats litter box for those little mishaps that happen. I would definatilly buy this product again so what are you waiting for go get yours today!!