Other General Household Cleaners:
Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner

Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner

Pros

Cons

I use this in every room of my house

I stumbled upon this product as the result of a coupon.  I like to try new products when I come across a good coupon.  This is the only Windex spay I use now.  I love the smell so much and that is very important to me.  I like the fact that the product is anitbacterial as well.  It is not  the most important feature of this product but it is still a benefit to me.  It is a great over all cleaning product that can be used on a variety of surfaces not just windows and mirrors.  I use this in the kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms and even when i clean my truck.  For me that is a huge benefit because it saves time when I clean.  I am kind of a clean freak but at the same time I don't like to spend alot of time cleaning.  Time is precious and having versatile cleaning products is key for me.  Windex has been around a long time and to me is a tried and true company that I can place trust in.  I have always been a fan of Windex but now I actually have a favorite!

Do NOT get this near your mouth!!

I bought this cleaner in hopes that I could use it all over the house. For awhile it seemed to be doing an ok job. Not any worse than any of my other window cleaners I had tried. One day my sister accidentally wiped her mouth with a towel I had used to clean the windows. Within a half hour her mouth and lips had gone numb and tingly. At that point we didn't know it was from the cleaner. I didn't know she had wiped her mouth with it. She ended up having to go to the doctor a few days later because she was still numb. We eventually figured out she had used the towel to wipe her face, but I didn't realize the stuff was that strong. There wasn't that much on the towel. I then accidentaly got a little mist on my face one day and my skin also went numb for a few hours. I decided to switch cleaners then. I am amazed at how poorly this was actually cleaning. I am now using an organic baby cleaner and my windows, counters, etc look so much nicer and streak free. I didn't realize how bad this stuff was. My windows are so clean, you don't even know there is glass there. There must have been a film on our windows before from this cleaner. I am sad, I really liked Windex before. But we will not be using this again. I can't chance my son getting it near his mouth simply by touching a recently cleaned window.

One cleaner does it all!

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

It is really difficult to pick a Windex product that I have not tried at least once. Thanks to the small bottles which do not last more than a month, giving me a chance to try different products. Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner is one of those products I which I have used but, more than once. It cleans, disinfects and leaves a streak free shine. It sanitize any surface in ten seconds and disinfects in five minutes. I somehow do not like to clean knowing that there are still germs on the surface, but thanks to the products which comes with disinfectant properties. Also, this product is ammonia free product which makes it even better, I feel much more comfortable while cleaning when cleaners do not emit harmful and awful fumes. It is good for any surface that is touched and used very often. I recommend this product to anyone and especially to those with kids.

A bottle in the bathroom and kitchen.

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

This stuff is like magic cleaning spray. I have three kids so I'm happy to try anything that kills germs and cuts costs and cleaning time in half. That being said, when I saw Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner at the store, I immediately grabbed two bottles. Now I keep one in the bathroom and one in the kitchen. It works great in both locations too. In the bathroom, I can clean the mirror and the sink while disinfecting the faucet and knobs. Then I can wipe down the shower, disinfect the tub and clean the glass door. Best of all, I can do it all without switching products or rags and all without streaks! It cuts grease in the kitchen, so I can use it on the stove top and inside the microwave and not miss a beat before wiping down the glass oven door, the microwave door and even the windows. Not only is everything left clean and beautifully streak-free, but it's also disinfected. Or at least it is until my greasy-fingered little kids get ahold of everything again!

Use Everywhere!

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

This is a cleaner everyone should at least try out. I have always been a windex for windows user, but when I used this at a friends house I had to buy it for myself. It is a great multi purpose cleaner that is also antibacterial. It really makes everything look and feel super clean. I love going into a bathroom and spraying down everything, the just going over it with a paper towel. Super easy to be able to clean everything with one cleaner! It smells really good too, a very clean scent but nothing overpowering or headache inducing like so many cleaners these days. I have used it on windows, counters, sinks, floors, showers, pretty much everywhere! The only place I am wary to try it out is on the granite in my kitchen. The label says that it is granite safe, but I am still not sure about that and since the granite was expensive/I love it, so I think I will stick with granite specific cleaners for that task.

Absolutely cannot live without!

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

I have used windex for almost my whole life. The Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner is something we cannot live without. I mean this product has so many versatile uses that it really pays for itself. I use it on the oven, microwave, refrigerator, and so on.

I was very impressed with the multi surface cleaning power

from New York, NY

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

I have been a long time user of Windex glass cleaner. Their glass cleaner for me is far superior to other brands. When I recently discovered that Windex manufactures a multi-surface antibacterial cleaner I was keen to try it. So far I have been extremely pleased with the versatility of this cleaner.

I have been really impressed that this cleaner can be used all throughout my home and on many different surfaces. It cuts through grease and thoroughly cleans even tough stains. This Windex multi-surface cleaner even leaves my stove top gleaming which is usually notoriously hard to clean.

What really helps set this apart from other similar products is that it not only returns my counter top to a like new finish, it disinfects it also. There really is no substitute for having that piece of mind knowing that not only do my counter tops look shiny but they are germ free.

Windex Antibacterial multi-surface cleaner puts you back in control in your house. No mess is too big. No stain too tough. You no longer require three or four different products to clean your house when this one bottle will clean it all. This has been a worthy addition to my closet and why I rate it a full 5 stars.

Same Windex quality with Antibacterial cleaning

from Mascoutah, IL

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

I use this product not only on glass but to also wipe down door knobs and light switches during cold and flu season. I also wipe down all counters and faucets with it because it doesn't streak at all.

No streaking and great cleaning power. It eliminates lugging around several bottles of cleaner when touching up rooms.

It smells lemony and nice. The lingering scent smells clean and doesn't overpower a room. It leaves everything smelling fresh and clean.

Works good, smells ick.

from Romeoville, IL

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

While it works well, I'm not too thrilled with the scent.

It cleans many surfaces, as advertised, and does a pretty darn good job of it.

It seems to have a very strong citrusy medicine type of scent, which, for me doesn't fly. Had it had a more pleasant distinguishable lemony scent, I may be inclined to buy again, but I'll pass in the meantime.

Awesome!

from Ormond Beach, FL

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

I love the versatility of Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner and can't live without it. First I use it everyday to clean my glass top stove. It cleans and disinfects. Plus I use it on all my mirrors and windows. Just one product with multi-uses and I don't have to worry about clutter from so many cleaning products! Must have! Must buy!

Disinfects and cleans! I use it for my stove and windows! What's not to like?

Ok, it doesn't smell like flowers, but the chemical smell disappears quickly.

Awesome Product!

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

It cleans extremely well in fact its the best product I have used in cleaning my entire kitchen surfaces, microwave splats to glass cooktop range and outside of my black appliances. I clean glass and unlikely Pledge's multisurface product it does NOT leave a nasty smear on reflective surfaces. If cleaning and degreasing power isn't enough to convince you the clean smelling lemon scent smells great. I am extremely loyal to this product.

Windex Multi- Surface Cleaner Offers Convenient Cleaning

from Houston, TX

Comments about Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner:

Everyone has used Windex at some point in their lives. It has become the foremost name in glass cleaning and care and its blue liquid has cleaned and shined millions of windows. But Windex has actually branched out beyond cleaning glass and one product that offers many household uses is **Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner.**

**Cleaner Commentary:**

Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner is a trigger- spray cleaner that can be used on most any non- porous surface. It can be used to clean appliances, countertops, tile, sinks, plastic, vinyl, etc. Its chemicals kill 99.9 percent of household bacteria, helping protect you and your family from germs.

Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner, like regular Windex, offers a good deal of convenience in the form of a trigger sprayer. All you do is spray and wipe, just like with most other household cleaning agents. But what sets this product apart from others is, in addition to the bacteria killing properties, the powerful cleaning ability. Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner cuts through grease almost like magic and it breaks apart dirt, grime, and other household annoyances in seconds.

Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner is quick and easy to use and, provided it is used in its intended manner, requires no scrubbing and little effort overall. The chemicals inside this product take care of the dirty work for you. All that is necessary is to spray, wait for a handful of seconds, and wipe clean. Serious disinfecting may require leaving the liquid in place for a few minutes before wiping, but general cleaning is fast and simple.

** **

**Bottom- Line Viewpoint:**

** **

Windex Multi- Surface Antibacterial Cleaner is an excellent household cleaner and one of the best I have ever tried. With the Windex name on the label, I had high expectations when I first used this product and Windex easily met them all. It ranks as one of my favorite cleaning products.

Cleans most any surface and kills bacteria

Scent is much better than that of regular Windex