Other Bakewares:

Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack

Pros

Cons

A wonderful product.

I love to bake and a lot of the things I need to bake need cooling racks. The ones I had took up a lot of counter space so I decided to see if I could find something that would work for small spaces. The Wilton Indulgence Three Tier Cooling Rack stacks high in three layers allowing lots of products to cool without taking up an enormous amount of counter space. The cookies do not stick to the racks and they easily stack and come apart. Also the baked products do not stick to the cooling racks making it easier to take them off the racks when they are cooled enough to do so. I absolutely adore this product and plan to buy another set for my mother who is also an avid baker.

This product works just as described. I could not be happier with the performance of it! They stack easily and are very sturdy while using.

It is very easy to clean this product.

I have not had an issue with any parts malfunctioning.

I love the fact that they are space savers because I do not have a lot of space in my kitchen.

Doesn't Stick
The cookies do not stick to the racks and are easy to transfer once they cool down.

Great for extra counter space but a little tricky to use.

I recently got the Wilton Three Tier Cooling Rack because my kitchen is short on counter space and I was hoping that with the stacking feature, my baking days would be a little easier. I've found that these Cooling racks are alright, but not outstanding. I set up the bottom rack, loaded it with hot cookies and when to put the second tier on, only to realize that if my cookies were too close to the end, the “legs” of the next tier up would crush the cookies, but if you set up all three tiers at once, there's not really enough room to put cookies on the lower tiers. This is kind of frustrating. To use each rack individually as a cooling rack, they work great. It is also helpful that the “legs” fold under so that they don't take up as much room in the cabinet.

The Wilton Three Tier Cooling Rack is a great, inexpensive solution to multiply your cooling space, but just be prepared that you get what you pay for.

Perfect way to cool cookies when you're short on space

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

Whenever I make cookies for holidays, I never seem to have enough space to set all the cookies out to dry. That's why I started using Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Racks. I love these racks because they are made to stack on top of each other. You put out the bottom rack, fill it with cookies. then open a second rack to fill with cookies, etc.

These save so much space, and they are very sturdy. I never had any problems with the legs breaking off the racks or them closing when I have them stacked on top of each other.

They are also fairly easy to clean, or not any more difficult to wash than a typical cooling rack. I don't ever put them in the dishwasher, but they don't take long to wash by hand.

These are very durable. I never had a problem with the legs breaking or any other wires breaking on the cooling rack.

Doesn't Stick
No matter what type of cookie I bake, it does not stick to the cooling rack.

A wonderful product.

from Drakesboro, Ky

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

It is very easy to clean this product.

I have not had an issue with any parts malfunctioning.

Cooling Rack

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I got this Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack when I started making cookies for holidays. This cooling rack is so amazing. The cookies don't stick to the rack, like previous ones, and it's so unique. The absolute best thing about this rack is that it's easy to store and easy to clean. It eliminates space needed and helps so much.

love this

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I have the Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack sitting on my kitchen counter and I love it. I bake a lot of cookies with my children and was always running out of places to sit them while they cool. This rack has three levels which is plenty of room for lots of cookies. It is sturdy, inexpensive and works wonderfully. It allows air to circulate all around the cookie so it cools faster. I also use it for cooling pies, cakes and cupcakes,. it's not just for cookies. It allows the smells from all of the delicious goodies to circulate through my kitchen, which I love. And my daughter's little hands are able to reach in and sneak a cookie when they think my back is turned. It doesn't require much cleaning since it is used primarily for cooling, just an occasional rinsing in the sink, which is very easy to do. And it looks nice on my counter giving my kitchen and nice "homey" look and feel. So if you don't have a cooling rack and are looking for one, I recommend that you try this one.

Space Saving!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

Great idea! This niffty little invention allows multiple cookies to be cooled all at the asme time. It's difficult to find space on the counter since cookies can be so easily made in mass quantities, but the design of the tiered approach works great and it's excellent. The steel rods are very strong and they do not top of bend from the weight of the cookies at all.

There is no fear of your recently baked goods from dropping at the floor at all! The steel howeer is not stainless so be careful when you are cleaning. do not scrape them with a metal scrapper.

This is exactly what I was looking for. Storage wise, it founds up very nicely and easily. The occasional problem is that you have to make the cookies a certain size. If it is too small, it will fall between the gaps of the rack, so you need a bigger size pattern or mold to fill with.

Very tough steel. Able to withstand a lot of weight, hence its stack ability.

• Doesn't Stick:

Why didn't I think of this years ago?

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

Space saving, stackable cooling racks! Who knew? I love them. They store great and you can put a lot of cookies on these without using your entire counter space.

They are very sturdy and it takes a good hit to knock them down. They hold a lot of cookies to cool and use very little counter space. Great for a small apartment or a small kitchen.

I just wipe them clean, if chocolate gets on them from chips a quick swish with water is all the clean up needed.

These racks are going to last a long a time as long as you don't bend them or abuse them. They are pretty tough and the fold up legs are brilliant.

This is one of the smartest purchases that a home baker can make. It reminded me of the professional bakers racks on wheels, but a smaller scale, I can't believe I never thought of this my self. They are sturdy and will make your baking multiple pans of cookies so much easier. No more having to put the hot cookie on the counter top to cool and get soggy.

Doesn't Stick
I have not had a sticking problem, a few crumbs maybe but no sticking. They clean up easily with a wipe so no scrubbing needed.

• Doesn't Stick:

These are an absolute must for any baker!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I use these every single time I make cookies and I have a second set that I use at holiday time when I'm making lots of extra cookies.

These are awesome for those of us without a lot of counter space. They really maximize the area you do have.

Each rack holds about 24 standard chocolate chip sized cookies, which means three racks can handle an entire batch with room to spare.

They are a little difficult to get used to stacking at first because the legs do fold under for storage, but after a few uses you become a pro at how to lay them out to get them to work perfectly.

The legs fold under for storage and they stack into a space about four inches tall, which is nice.

I do have to admit that they are a bit of a pain to hand wash if you get something sticky on them, but otherwise they're amazing!

I really cannot recommend these enough if you do any baking, especially of cookies. They are one of the best kitchen related investments I've made.

This product is amazing

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I suggest this to A beginner or someone that has experience using cooling racks, Because the cooling rack is easy to assemble plus you don't have to worry about being organized the rack does the work for you. Now in the past i have seen many other racks that were flimsy and off track , But the Wilton indulgence three tier cooling rack has molded feet which is stacked . When folded flat they can fit easy in a dishwasher

I highly suggest This rack the price is exceptional and the quality is good , In the future i plan on buying 6 more sets for my neighbors , friends , and family.

• Doesn't Stick:

I love this rack for cooling the cookies

from Oxford, OH

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I frequently cook several kinds of cookies for a bake sale to donate money to our local animal shelter. These racks are a big help. I can use less space on my table by stacking the racks and getting them cooled quickly so I can bag them. They clean easily and fold up for less storage space.

They stack very well and help the cookies cool quickly.

The non-stick coating cleans easily.

Very well made to last a lifetime.

They stack easily and fold up for less storage space.

Doesn't Stick
I've never had anything stick to this non-stick coating.

cooling made easy

from Georgetown, KY

Comments about Wilton Indulgence Three-Tier Cooling Rack:

I really enjoying using these cooking cooling racks. I like that they are resonably priced and you can put so many different items on them. The racks fold up nicely to store which is very convient. I have not Had anything stick to the cooling racks either which is very nice.

The racks are very easy to set up with two legs that fold out. The racks need to be set on a level surface so they will remain standing.

The racks seem very durable and are made of a metal that I believe will last for many years into the future.I do not reccommend using metal utensils on the racks becasue it might scratch them.

These cooling racks will fit in with any kitchen no matter how the kichen is decorated or designed.