Other Bakewares:

Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Stick:

From Ornaments To Cookies, These Are FUN To Use!

I first bought this collection of cookie cutters when my daughter was only three. She has been an avid baker and cook since she could walk, and today as a young pre-teen is a...Read complete review

I first bought this collection of cookie cutters when my daughter was only three. She has been an avid baker and cook since she could walk, and today as a young pre-teen is a gourmet cook.

This collection is HUGE. It has all kinds of shapes, letters, and holiday special cookie cutters which make nice shaped cookies that are fun to decorate.

Although these are a little shallow (we tend to like thicker cookies as we use whole grain doughs), they still work well. The shapes are all nice and most of them come out of the dough fairly easily without breaking the dough or catching parts of the design (not letting them go). These designs also worked well for dough ornaments made from salt dough and decorated for the Christmas tree, or cornstarch dough - also decorated and used for ornaments.

Clean up is easy. The cutters are designed so that there are not lots of sharp corners to trap dough.

As long as these are taken care of and not stepped on, dropped from high altitudes on concrete or put in the oven, they should last for years.

There are so many fun designs in this collection that my daughter had a lot of fun finding things to cut out and themes to decorate for cookies or ornaments. She is also a sculptor as well so she often adds little pieces to the cookies after they are cut out to make them more 3D.

Doesn't Stick
Once in a while I find that these will stick a little in the dough and have a challenge getting a cookie out, but if I dip them in flour first that does not usually happen.

Ok set, some useful some not so much

I picked up this set on clearance. The package was slightly damaged but the cookie cutters inside were fine, so it seemed like a good deal. When I got them home and started going through them I decided that maybe the clearance price had more to do with the contents of the package than the condition.
There are a lot of really random shapes. Things that I look at and think, "Hmmm, Now who the heck thought this would be a good idea for a cookie shape?" There are ones that are cute cookie cutters, but in practice the shapes just don't translate correctly to the dough. Like a man who has a head that ends up unattached because of the way the cookie cutter is made, for example. The letters are cool, but the smaller ones have lines that are pretty skinny so you can't bake them for the same amount of time that you're baking the other cookies.
Some of these I have taken out of my baking stuff and given to my three year old daughter to use for her Play-Doh. They just don't make good cookies, but there fine for play.

Its a mixed bag. Some are fine, others not so much.

Great set!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

This is a great set of cookie cutters--a variety of shapes for major holidays and even a full alphabet. For many of the designs there are multiple sizes, which is great if you want or need a particular size. This is also helpful if you are using the cookie cutters for others things such as sandwiches or even art projects. I even like to use them as templates when I am designing a cake--just place the cutter on the frosting to get a nice outline! Since I am no artist, this is really helpful. They are easy to clean as well, as I always just toss them on the top rack of the dishwasher. I would highly recommend this set of cookie cutters.

Easy to use and a wide range of uses!

Very easy to clean, both by hand or in the dishwasher.

So far so good! I have had my set for about 3 years now and they are just as good as when I first purchased them.

Lots of great designs! This is a great set, especially for beginners. They are easy to use and hold up well.

Doesn't Stick
All cookie cutters can have a tendency to stick to dough/sticky foods, but just be sure to cover with flour or cooking spray (depending on your food item) and you should be fine. When using with breads and other foods that are already prepared, I have never encountered a sticking issue, even without flour or spray.

A great product!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

I am a huge cookie fan, and I love cooking with kids. The Wilton Indulgence 100 Piece Cookie Cutter Set is perfect! What's great about it is the abundance of different shapes. There's a cookie cutter for every occasion and person! I use cookie cutters for cookies, Jello, and sandwiches so this makes every food fun. The only thing I wish is that they were stainless steel. However, the colored plastic makes it fun for kids and adults alike. I highly recommend it!

Huge variety!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

I love my Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set. My brother got this for me for Christmas last year and I was super excited because I love to bake. My Mom, brother, and I have been baking since we were little kids and it just reminded me of all the fun cookies we use to make when we were little. I LOVE baking for every holiday and making a few dozen cookies with the kids and letting them go to town on the decorating. It is a huge mess and party all at the same time!! Another thing these cookie cutters are really good for, are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. With 3 kids and none of them liking crust on their bread, this makes for a fun and easy way to help me make their lunches. My favorite shapes to use are the hand, the flower, and the butterfly. I find that these fill the most space on the bread slices. These cookie cutters are super easy to clean I usually just throw them in the dishwasher. I also really love the huge storage container they come in, makes them so easy to keep track of!

Cookie Cutters EVERYWHERE!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

It's always been a family tradition to gather at my grandmother's and make Christmas cookies. After awhile I felt as if we were using the same five cookie cutters, so I purchased these Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set and was amazed. There were so many different designs! It was so fun to gather around and make so many different cookies and design our own. These cookie cutters are pretty durable, and don't stick (as long as you cover it in flour).

• Doesn't Stick:

I use this set ALL of the time!

from Reading, PA

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

This Wilton 100-pc Cookie Cutter Set is definitely a must-have if you enjoy baking cookies! I was hesitant to buy it at first because it was so inexpensive that I assumed they were just cheap cookie cutters. And the picture on the box just made them look like cheap little cookie cutters. Once I purchased it and opened the set, I realized I was wrong! This is a great set of cookie cutters! They are actually quite sturdy and durable! And there is such a great assortment of shapes and sizes! There are several different holiday cutters - Easter, Christmas, Halloween. Lots of varieties of animals, sports-themed cutters, vehicles. Not to mention that the entire alphabet is included as well!! So yes, I would highly recommend this set! I have had mine for a couple of years now and it's held up very well and I use it quite often! It's a great set for kiddos too!! My kids enjoy making cut-out cookies with this cutter set! And you can use it for more than just cookie making! I use these to cut out jello jigglers, sandwiches for my kids lunches. Definitely purchase this set!

• Doesn't Stick:

perfect for cookie baking with the kids

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

My daughters are ages 4 and 6 and they love to help me bake, especially cookies. I took them to the store to buy cookie cutters and I let them pick out the ones they wanted. The Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set is the one that they chose. They love that there are so many shapes to choose from and that they are all different colors. I appreciate the fact that I get to spend some quality and constructive time with my kids. These cookie cutters are easy for my children to hold and use to cut shapes out of the dough. We use them for cookies, and also we usually make some salt dough ornaments for our Christmas tree every year, and there are several cutters in this set that are suitable for that. Like the heart, tree and gingerbread man. This set was very reasonably priced for such a large set and they are quality cutters that work extremely well. They are also easy to clean, which is always a plus. So if you are looking for some cookie cutter that can be used for any occasion and are easy for young children to use, this may be the set for you!

What more can you ask

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

I love this product. It is great for the kids. It comes in a variety of easily recognize shapes that young kids should already been exposed to. It's very attractive visually as there are plenty of different colors.

It's a very sturdy mold and can form great cookies. The plastic is easy to clean and wash. The dough does not stick too strongly to the cutters. The shape is retained after multiple uses. The coating is non stick which reinforces the cleanness. It's also dishwasher safe, so you do not have to wash all 100 at the same time.

The lifetime warranty doesn't hurt as well.

I love that the selection of shapes is excellent. It has the ABCs, numbers, hearts, as well as shapes for holidays as well. Bunnies, pumpkins, Christmas trees, snowman. It's all there!

It also has dinosaurs, trains, cars for boys as well! If you buy this, this is exactly what you needed.

The 100 pack is well thought out.

best cookie cutters!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

I love these cookie cutters! So often cookie cutters are only used around Christmastime and it seems hard to find cookie cutters for other occasions. This set solves that problem because it has shapes for every single holiday you can think of and even includes all of the numbers and letters.

These cut well through the dough and they also clean up well afterwards. They are great for cutting through either really thick dough or really thin dough.

These are incredibly easy to wash up in hot soapy water in the sink.

These may be made out of plastic but they are very durable. They don't bend like other cheap plastic cookie cutters.

These are designed very well with durable, thick plastic. They are the perfect size assortment to make sure that you can get both big and little cookies.

Doesn't Stick
These cut through dough perfectly with very minimal sticking so long as you are careful to use some flour before you start cutting out shapes.

• Doesn't Stick:

Easy for little hands to help!

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

Not for the heavy duty baker who wants to make the cookie cutting time fast and efficient but certainly for the parent who wants to enjoy a nice afternoon with the kids making memories! 100 different cookie cutters in this set provide hours of entertainment not only baking cookies but in sensory projects for the kids. Many shapes and nearly all the holidays are represented within the selection. Easy for little hands to use and no sharp edges like many metal cookie cutters. They do require a little more force to cut through thicker dough but any kid would have a ball just shaking it back and forth to cut it properly. Enough shapes to choose from that with multiple children there is no need to fight. Easy clean up for parents as they can soak in hot water and then be wiped down. If you want to go a step further than baking they are great to use with brownies, cookies, and small cakes but also a blast to use with play dough and other molding clay!

Ok set, some useful some not so much

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Wilton Indulgence 100-Piece Cookie Cutter Set:

Its a mixed bag. Some are fine, others not so much.