Other Baby Furniture & Beddings:

Willow Organic Baby Crib Bedding by Kids Line

Willow Orangic Crib Bedding is adorable

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Willow Organic Baby Crib Bedding by Kids Line:

I picked this bedding set out son due in April. His daddy is a avid hunter and Wildlife Officer (game warden) so when we found out we were having a boy, it was all hunting and camoflauge. This bedding allowed me to have  a cute, baby like nursery while giving my husband the feeling like he was involved. He loves the deer and outdoors scenes and so do I! The bedding and accessories match well and are great colors to grow with! It is a popular set so I don't recommend ordering it close to your due date in case it is back ordered. I think it's going to work nicely with the new woodland and animal themes. We plan to paint a tree on one of the walls and incorporate other woodland animals like owls and such. There are many vinyls and ideas out there to go along with the bedding/theme. The colors coordinate with multiple furniture colors or even a mixture. We're using expresso, but it would work with so many others. If you love green and browns, this one may be it!

The Willow Organic Crib Bedding Set by Kidsline is a cute, cozy

from Level Plains, AL

Comments about Willow Organic Baby Crib Bedding by Kids Line:

i hav'e washed the bedding multiple times and the durability is great. i really love the pattern and how it looks in my baby room's.

i'm definitely recommeding the willow organic crib set to other moms out there.