4.8
Williams-Sonoma
Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan

Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan

4.8

Best Baking pan I ever used!!!

Comments about Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan:

One of the best baking pans that I have ever used!!!

Bakes evenly

Cleans like a breeze. Lightly grease it before using it and everything comes right off.

I have used this pan at least 100 times and nothing has changed from the 1st time to the last time. Holds up perfectly.

Doesn't Stick
I put a light coating of cooking spray on it when going to use it with something sticky and everything comes right out and cleans like a charm!!

• Doesn't Stick:

This is truly a "non-stick" pan

from New Fairfield, CT

Comments about Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan:

I received this pan as a gift.  I originally thought that I wouldn't want to spend all that money for a cake pan.  Boy was I wrong.  This pan is worth every penny.  When I bake cakes they don't stick at all.  I would recommend this pan in a second.

Williams-Sonoma's cake pan is the best I've ever used!

from Mesa, AZ

Comments about Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan:

The William-Sonoma nonstick cake pan is amazing! Nothing sticks to the bottom and whatever you're baking comes out perfectly. Everything cools evenly and there are no "hot spots" on the bottom of the pan. Its perfect for cakes, brownies, casseroles, and whatever else you would need a baking pan for. It is very durable and does not scratch or rust. This cake pan is the perfect size and shape for almost all your baking needs. I would recommend it to anyone!

A great nonstick cake/brownie pan

from Mililani, HI

Comments about Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch Nonstick Rectangular Cake Pan:

I really like nonstick products, and I especially like nonstick products that actually do what they claim to do.  This whole entire line of Williams-Sonoma Goldtouch bakeware is a great addition to the kitchen of any baker, professional to novice.

None of my cakes, brownies, cookie bars, etc. have ever stuck to this pan.  I like not having to use cooking spray, because over time, it can destroy your bakeware.

Also, I like that these pans do not scratch easily.  I use my rectangular cake pan frequently, and most of the time, I serve out of it.  This means that even though I use a fairly sharp knife to cut through cookie bars and caramel bars, I only have one small scratch on the surface of the pan.

These pans are also very easy to clean (due to the nonstick feature).  Only once have I ever had to really scrub this pan...and that was when I accidentally burnt caramel bars beyond recognition.

I highly recommend this cake pan to anyone who enjoys baking, but doesn't enjoy the clean-up.