Other General Household Cleaners:
Wilen, A Katy Company
Wilen, A Katy Company Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen

Wilen, A Katy Company Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen

I had forgotten how good this is....

from Spokane, Wa

About Me Professional Cleaner

Pros

• Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Powerful
  • Simple Instructions

Cons

• Cleaning

Comments about Wilen, A Katy Company Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen:

I clean houses for a living....I used to buy Hannah's Helper from Albertson's but they seemed to have disappeared so on I went using other things.....one of my clients used something in his toilet and scratched it....I tried everything.....today, I found one of the helper's in my stash and decided to try it....took those scratches out like they were nothing.....it looks great and it made me smile......know the client will be thrilled when he sees the scratches are gone.....I hope I hang on to this one.....and hope I can find some more at a reasonable price.....

Less likely to scratch porcelain than the pumice but use gloves!

from Yucca, AZ

Comments about Wilen, A Katy Company Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen:

Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen** **by Wilen, A Katy Company is a scouring screen that scrubs out hard water stains out of tubs and toilets. It’s similar to what a pumice stone does only the scour screen doesn’t scratch the porcelain like the pumice. Apparently, it scrubs boats too.

This product is simple and as inexpensive as the pumice stone. It works well, only cleaning gloves are a must because it can scrape up your fingers and hands.

The Greatest

from Moses Lake, WA

Comments about Wilen, A Katy Company Hannah’s Helper Ring Remover Scour Screen:

I have used them for a long time and they work so well that I bought them for other family memebers. I use to be able to pick them up at Albertson's but went today and couldn't find them. They don't carry them at WalMart where I live; wish they did. I'm going to try and order on-line. Wish me luck. Oh, they work great on outdoor grills and oven racks.