Other Wines:
Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot

Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot

• Weeknight (3)

A Taste You'll Be Wild About

I was introduced to the taste of Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot about three years ago on a camping trip. We were sitting by the campfire and a friend of mine offered me a glass of her wine.I had never had blackberry wine and I absolutely loved it! The rest is history and the Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot has been one of my favorite wines ever since! This wine is exceptionally good because it is neither too dry or too sweet. It has a very light, refreshingly crisp flavor. I have shared this wine with quite a few others and it has fast become a favorite of both my mother and my daughter-in-law. Now when we go on a camping trip, we usually have several bottles of this wine along. We do enjoy other varieties of Wild Vines wines from time to time, but this one is our overall favorite. This wine is so good, a bottle "disappears" much too quickly!

Winos delight

Okay, let's get serious. Too call this wine, is to insult the entire oeonophilic industry. This is essentially Hawaiian Punch for adults. I suspect that it is marketed towards young people who are taking their first baby-steps into some errantly perceived sense of being grown up. Okay, I guess bums, vagrants, and your local corner wino will like it too.

Great taste

from Oak island, nc

About Me Casual Drinker

Pros

• Balanced
  • Smooth

• After Dinner
    • Afternoon
    • Entertaining
    • Everyday
    • Gifts
    • Special Occasions

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

Great taste. Love this wine. Great gift for people. Great drink can mix with ice and make an icy with it.

• Pairs Well With:
    • Beef, Chocolate, Game, Pizza and Pasta, Poultry

I would recommend this Merlot to everyone

Pros

• Smooth

• After Dinner
      • Entertaining
      • Special Occasions

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I have never been a big drinker even socially and I didn't like wine at all because they always had a sour "wang" to them. In 2007 someone got me to try the Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot and I loved it! It is the only wine I will drink....

It tastes good.

from California

About Me Casual Drinker

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

It's good wine for people who don't really like wine. If you're not a wine snob, you'll probably like it.
          Like, I don't know anything about wine and I haven't really liked most of the wine I've tried, but this one tastes really good. And it's super cheap, so if you don't like it, you're out maybe $5.

• Pairs Well With:
          • Pizza and Pasta

Wild Vines Good and Inexpensive

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I bought this product on a whim. I have never had Blackberry Merlot before but something about it sounded so good. I tried it and it is delicious. The cost was probably the decisive factor. With today's economy I don't splurge on things I don't need usually, but this is now my one treat every week. It tastes sweet but not so sweet it gets old quickly. It goes well with anything you have for dinner for that reason, or if you just want a glass to wind down after a long day. This one is definitely a favorite!

the best and only wine I would ever drink, and I Love it!!!!!!!

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

This is far the best wine I ever drank in my whole life, if they run out of it,I'll drive to another state to get a case or 2. I tell people I don't even know how great it is and they love it too. Now it's hard to keep on the shelves, but it's not cheap, would like to know where to buy it for under 10 bucks, I pay alot more than that, I always keep 2 cases around and don't share it with many people that's for sure, can't afford it, wish they offered coupons for it, since I'm on a fixed income , due to my diability, oh so GOOD!!!

Very nice flavor and a great price

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I grew up on bold red wines I won't snub them but my tastes definately love the sweet wines a lot more. I don't like dry wines very much though the reds have a health value to them that makes it worth swallowing a half a glass down a day. I saw a couple of people here say that only vagrants would like this wine and must say that this isn't true of this wine. I have slipped this wine into parties where a lot of my friends are very picky wine people absolutely loved this wine as a dessert wine. You can't really compare this wine to brown bag wines I've had both because when younger the "brown bag wines" were at all the parties of course and they all tasted disgusting to me. This is a great wine for a great price don't let wine snobs convince you otherwise. Also a neat thing I like to do with this wine is put frozen berry fruit in the bottom of the glass to get it chilled even more it makes it an amazing treat for sitting on the deck or poolside.

For a cheap bottle, this hits the spot.

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I'm not a fan of red wines, but this one got my taste buds buzzing.   The Blackberry Merlot is sweet & fruity with out being overly sweet.   The down side to this is that because it's so tasty, you can drink more than you think you have.  It is wonderful as a wine spritzer as well.

Tasted Blackberry Merlot...this not being my favorite.

from Louisville, KY

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I would not recommend this wine at all. It reminds me of cardboard. If you are new to wine and want a good blackberry merlot then buy Arbor Mist Blackberry merlot. Its cheap, sweet and delicious...unlike this crap.

smooth not too sweet

from South Dartmouth, MA

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

Keep a bottle of this pleasant wine on ice.  Wild Vines Black Berry Merlot is a great way to unwind after a busy day. It is slightly sweet,crisp and refreshing.  This purple velvet colored liquid has  a pleasant aroma and smooth taste.   A celebration for the eyes and palate.  This wine is perfect for entertaining friends or sipping on the deck while enjoying a peaceful evening alone. An unpretentious beverage with the "healthy" antioxidants of red wine and  the fun of a little fruit flavor.  A surprisingly reasonably price tag makes this a treat for  your budget too!  It is available in two sizes.   A great wine for picnics - no need for a cork screw - a wine at home in a goblet or a paper cup -  you have the freedom to drink it your way. This would be a  nice addition to a cookout or cocktail party any time of year. The only drawback I have discovered is that it is a little too easy to drink - but that is not always a bad thing :)

Great Tasting

from Pittsburgh, PA

Comments about Wild Vines Blackberry Merlot:

I bought this wine because a friend of mine, knowing that I don't like the taste of most wines, told me it had a fruity taste.  This has become my weekend wine while we're sitting around watching movies.  I really like the taste.