Other Floorings:

Wicanders Cork Plank Flooring

Disappointing

from The

About Me Professional

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Easily scratches

Cons

• Scratches Easily

Comments about Wicanders Cork Plank Flooring:

How disappointingWe researched and on paper cork flooring is the best option however this flooring is disappointing to say the least. Coloured flooring when scratched shows natural cork colour under neath. Poor support within Australia to maintain product. Wicanders selling point is protective coating and no need for coating!!!!!!!! coat as heavy as you can or choose another company or product. What a shame

cork flooring tile; i got the snap in kind, I love it

from Carpinteria, CA

Comments about Wicanders Cork Plank Flooring:

We got some really dramatic cork flooring, the Wicanders series 1000 cork tile for our kitchen.  It does have some give to it.  Drop a glass, it often won't break.   It is cool in summer and warm in winter.  Always feels wonderful on bare feetsies.  It doesn't show the dirt.  I noticed some of the cork tile samples at home depot had some pretty discernable scratches on them... customers doing a little test i guess.   That gave me concern as to installing cork.    So i took my sample of Wicanders and scraped a scizzors across it just as hard as i could.   No mark whatsoever.  If i had jabbed it with the point of the scizzors, i'm sure it would have marked, but nothing with the scraping.   When we had it installed & the guys were moving the refrigerator across it & washer and dryer, the tiles did not get marked at all.

Also, the swirley NON REPEAT texture....  You won't find the same annoying artificial repeat pattern on this floor because it is natural, no two are alike ... multidimensional pattern on the cork has really made our old wood cupboard doors pop.   It brought out the gold in the formerly drab wood doors.

So I am very happy with floor & glad i chose it.

Nothing is more durable then my cork flooring

from Portland, OR

Comments about Wicanders Cork Plank Flooring:

i recently purchased some Wicanders cork flooring from Rug Bug Floor Coverings in Portland Oregon. i made a risky decsion to install the flooring myself. much to my surprise everything went very smoothly. the floor is in and looks great.

i was able to get a great deal on it so it really helped me take the jump into green eco friendly flooring. i have 2 dogs and i was concerned about spills , nails , and puppy potty spots. but after 18 months the floor still looks brand new..

i love my cork flooring and my dogs do too.

Do NOT purchase this cork flooring!

from Alexandria, VA

Comments about Wicanders Cork Plank Flooring:

We put Wicanders cork flooring in our kitchen and deeply regret it. The flooring scratches and dents very easily. It has only been installed for a year and looks weathered already. We complained to Alexandria Flooring in Alexandria Virginia, where we bought the floor. They came out and took pictures and sent them to Wicanders--Wicanders did not offer to replace the flooring. We are extremely disappointed. Do NOT buy this product!