Other E-commerce Websites:
WholeBlossoms.com

WholeBlossoms.com

Highly Recommended

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

My little doll loves flowers. I could always keep different kinds of flowers around her cot and that always made her happy. I had heard about positive reviews about WholeBlossoms.com from my peer group. I had to get personalized flower arrangements done for my princess's get together with her little friends and I chose Aster and Amaryllis flowers from WholeBlossoms. My order reached in time, was fresh like sunshine and my baby smiles; all this made it worth it! Thanks WholeBlossoms!

Perfect Website for Wholesale Flowers

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

It was my friend's wedding and I was entitled to arrange wedding flowers for her. The flowers, which I couldn't find anywhere were easily available at Whole Blossoms and at the end, it was all praises and accolades that I received. Thank you Whole Blossoms for your exquisite range of freshly cut flowers.

Perfect Website for Fresh Flowers

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

My girlies decorated my baby shower with assorted Gerbera Daisies along with pink Hydrangeas and I so loved the whole feel around me and my special day. WholeBlossoms.com was their first choice and it had to be! Everyone loved the decoration and the credit goes to incredibly amazing WholeBlossoms.com. Five out of five stars! Best service in the town.

Awsome Website

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

I wanted to customize flower arrangement around the aisle on my wedding. I just wanted that memorable moment of 'I Do' to be perfect and WholeBlossoms.com provided me the gorgeous, fresh rose bouquets along with beautiful wreaths for the background. Fresh and Fabulous, Thanks WholeBlossoms.com!

Yes, their Flowers and Customer Service Rocked!

from New York, NY

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

The cabbage roses and orchids I ordered were just like they showed on their website which I was very specific on to match my wedding's color scheme. I wasn't home when fedex tried to deliver my flowers and I called fedex in a panic to have them deliver after I got home. No luck! So one of their customer service reps called up fedex and through their connections, they were able to have the driver return to my home a few hours later. That's awesome customer service!

don't order gerberas from whole blossoms

from Waxahachie, TX

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

Gerberas very sad shape when delivered, bent or broken, heads flatened on one side, petal bruised or missing. Complaints to company where a big run around. Chalk it up to a bad experience, still not satisfied.

Recommended by a Bridezilla!

from New York, NY

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

I said this before on another website....I am a confessed bridezilla. I probably made too many calls to whole blossoms just to be sure there woudn't be an screw ups. They weren't rude and I got my flowers delivered just as I wanted them - perfect color, fresh, right length, and on the day I needed them. I read horror stories from other brides regarding their online flower orders but not me. Perfect all the way.

WholeBlossoms.com- Perfect Flowers!

from Bedford, TX

Comments about WholeBlossoms.com:

The 200 Calla Lilies I ordered from www.wholeblossoms.com for my wedding were perfect! They shipped beautifully and exactly on time the Thursday before my wedding. My mom and I followed the directions for cutting and rehydrating the flowers. We put them in buckets with 50 in each bucket. I swear by the time my mom and I got to the fourth bucket twenty minutes after starting the first, the flowers in the first bucket were already perking up and starting to open. It was so easy and they looked great all the way through my wedding on Saturday. I have already recommended WholeBlossoms to another bride!