2.3

Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo

2.3

Pros

Cons

Do not use on color treated hair!!!!

from Boulder CO

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Lather Well
    • Dries Hair Out
    • Harsh
    • Ineffective
    • Smells Bad

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

After ONE Wash it completely stripped out all of the color in my hair!! My hair is now dry and brittle when it was soft and shiny before. Awful product. This is the worst hair product I have ever used!

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

Works pretty good

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

I use this conditioner all the time now, every other day, actually. It has a lovely mint scent, but it is really strong. Whenever I take a shower and use this conditioner the whole bathroom (and my hair) smells like mint for hours. I have long hair that can sometimes be hard to manage because it is very full. This conditioner keeps it soft so the hairbrush can glide through my hair rather than having to force it's way through. If you've been using stay-in conditioner or something else you may not like this conditioner since it isn't super strong. It is good to note, though, that this conditioner is chemical free and all natural so if you have sensitive skin or are simply more concerned about your health this is a great choice. The bottles are also nice because they hold a TON of conditioner. (They don't need replacing too often).

It works fine for making hair less knotty and tangly when brushing and does leave hair feeling smoother. However, it does leave hair somewhat frizzy and seems to wear off somewhat by the following day.

Has a very nice mint scent, but, beware! it is very, very strong!

It's a No from me

from Lothian, MD

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

Was looking for the cheapest vegan shampoo at whole foods could find and this was it. I suppose you get what you pay for.

It does smell great. Minty freshness, but it does absolutely nothing for my hair. I had hair problems with a lot of hair coming out this definitely didn't strengthen or even add much to it. My hair was dry later and the fresh smell was gone.

This is honestly very cheap stuff. It might be better for guys who aren't interested in styling their hair and just want a simple wash with something akin to handsoap. Women with long hair would have trouble liking this product I feel.

I usually don't give products 2 ratings, but it wasn't satisfactory to me. A shampoo shouldn't just clean your hair, it should refine it and make it luscious along with the conditioner. Whole Foods brand lost the mark on this one. I switched to dessert essence, my hair stopped coming out as much as it did, and I haven't looked back.

I couldn't warm up to the smell...

from Amherst, MA

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

I tried really hard to like the Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo but I can’t seem to warm up to the smell of it. I don’t want a strong smell in my shampoo but something about the Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo smells just kind of wrong. I like the idea that it is more natural as I don’t like to put chemicals in my hair or on my body. I like the low budget pricing, (that was what really lured me in the first time), but I can’t seem to get over some part of the smell. Whole Foods does have a great return policy, meaning that if you don’t like it they will always take it back. You don’t even have to have your receipt with you, they will give you store credit for the current price. And we all know how easy it is to use store credit at Whole Foods :) I do like lots of Whole Foods 365 Brand products but I guess just not the Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo. I do eat plenty of the other foods from that line. In fact I think that I could practically live inside of Whole Foods and be happy.

This is not the best ever, but it is okay!

from Lisle, IL

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

I read another reviewer's take on this shampoo. She said it was the best shampoo ever. I don't know about ever, and I don't know if that's accurate unless you have really short hair that needs no attention or styling.

I need hair product to make my hair manageable. It's long. Really long. it's always been that way and I have never had a problem finding a basic product to meet my needs. In my effort to go green, I purchased some of this from Whole Foods. It makes a nice addition to my showering necessities, except that it just doesn't work as well as the others. It's kind of like using Suave. It just does not cut it. There is not enough product to do the job. It does not even take out the oil in my hair. :(

I do like the price and that it is non toxic, but I guess non toxic also means that it does not have the potential or potentcy to actually break up tangles in my hair. It leaves my hair dry!

Not my favorite shampoo

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Whole Foods 365 Herbal Mint Hair Shampoo:

Just last night my husband asked me how I felt about our shampoo, something I hadn't thought much about. So I thought about it and realized I don't like it. Not at all. Since I started using this shampoo my hair has felt lank and greasy. I wondered if I'd accidentally picked up a bottle for dry hair, but it turns out this shampoo which is formulated for oily hair just happens to make my hair oilier. My husband's complaint is less about how his hair looks  and more about how the shampoo feels. He has difficulty getting the shampoo to spread properly. He feels like he needs to use more shampoo than necessary to get his hair clean. I noticed this as well but I assumed that it was more difficult because it doesn't have any foaming agents like normal shampoo.

I've used other 365 Brand hair and body products before and this is my least favorite. If you want a more natural shampoo at a budget price, the citrus formula was much better for my hair.