3.5
White Sewing
White Sewing Easy 2335

White Sewing Easy 2335

3.5

Disappointed and frustrated by the performance

from Ithaca, NY

About Me Experienced, It's been awhile

Pros

Cons

• Can not handle heavier fabric

• Home
    • Quick Repairs
    • Sewing Projects

Comments about White Sewing Easy 2335:

The top thread keeps breaking on everything other than middle range fabrics no matter what setting I use. I had it serviced thinking it needed some adjustment and the problem persists. I am very disappointed in this machine.

• Was this a gift?:

White's Sew Easy 2335 is a great Sewing Machine for a Beginner

from Dunedin, FL

Comments about White Sewing Easy 2335:

I used to sew with my mother as a child making a couple of simple dressses, headbands, shorts among other things; however, once I enter my teenage years I stopped sewing for about 10 years.  Approximately 2 years ago I decided to start sewing again, so I went to the sewing machine store expecting to purchase a singer like my mothers; however, the sales clerk told me that Singer didn't make the same quality sewing machines as they did 30 years ago.  The sales lady sold me on a White Easy Sew 2335 with my limited experience and pursuit of sewing as a hobby.  What I found most appealing was being affordable, well built, and the simple interface.  Since my purchase I have sewn on this machine about once a month with various sewing projects (i.e. Christmas stockings, pet hammock for car backseat, scarves, window treatments), hemming, and mending clothes.

The 2335's die cast aluminum frame construction is built for durability and features include 35 stitch functions, built-in buttonhole, easy dial stitch selection, retractable feed dogs for mending or embroidery, adjustable stitch length and zigzag width, electronic foot controller, free arm with accessory storage, built-in carrying handle and light, snap-on presser feet (no need to use a tool to change feet).  There were a serveral items that came with the sewing machine as well: all purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot and sew-on foot, pin tuck foot, rolled hem foot, spare bobbins and sewing needles, oil, scewdriver, and seam ripper.

I have found the Easy Sew 2335 easy to use, durable, and practical for all my sewing needs; as a result, I would recommend this sewing machine to any of my friends or family.