3.6
White Rain

3.6

Pros

Cons

Leaves your hair feeling fresh

This product "White Rain Naturals Shampoo - Tropical Coconut" will leave you hair feeling fresh.  The bottle states that it adds moisture to dry, brittle hair, this is the truth.  I have exactly that and I now can put my hair in any style.  This product also contains a gentle formula of coconut extracts and provitamin B5, which is supposed to help improve texture and shine.  Also true, my hair was very dull and now has shine, which I've never had before.  Thank you White Rain Naturals Shampoo.  I have tried all kinds of different types of shampoo and I would say that this is the best I've found so far.  My hair has never been in suck good condition.  I believe that this shampoo has repaired the damage that my hair has had.  This product is well worth the cost.  I would recommend this product to anyone who needs to repair damaged or dry hair.  Buy White Rain Naturals Shampoo - Tropical Coconut.

love the smell

White rain shampoos are okay for use on boys and men's hair but I would skip it normally for hair that easily tangles or hair that is oily or very long. It doesn't work all that great but the shampoo is much better than the conditioner. I love the coconut scent of the shampoo and it does clean the hair all right but it's not a high quality hair product. It is very cheap and would probably work okay for hair that is easily managed. I think with a lot of use it might end up causing some build up or heaviness.

love the smell

About Me Product Junkie

Pros

• Great Smell

Cons

• Thinner Hair

• Hair Type:
    • Straight Hair

White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

I have bought White Rain naturals Tropical coconut shampoo a few times before. The shampoo is cheap and works well at cleaning my hair. The shampoo makes my hair soft and healthy looking. The coconut scent is a pleasant smell. I would recommend giving the Tropical Coconut White Rain Naturals shampoo a try.

The White Rain Naturals Shampoo does a great job at making my hair look healthy and feel soft. The shampoo didn't leave my hair feeling dry, like some other shampoos I have tried in the past did. For best results I also use White Rain Coconut conditioner. I would say for the price this shampoo does an awesome job. I might have to use more shampoo to get it to lather enough for my hair, but this shampoo is so cost efficient , that it doesn't bother me that I have to use more of it to wash my hair.

The Tropical Coconut scent smells really good. The scent leaves my hair smelling good all day long. The coconut scent is in my top three favorites of the White Rain shampoo scents.

In a Pinch, It Does the Job

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

One evening, I found myself in the shower without my regular shampoo nearby. So, I grabbed my husband's bottle of White Rain Naturals. I noticed that this particular formula was called Tropical Coconut, so I thought it'd be moisturizing enough to use in place of my regular shampoo.

I emptied a large dollop of shampoo into my hand and thought that it was a little thinner than what I am used to. Not see-through thin; just not the thick and creamy texture of many moisturizing shampoos.

Next, I worked up a lather and noticed what a nice smell the product has. Not as nice as Garnier Fructis or Herbal Essences, but certainly a pleasant tropical scent.

White Rain shampoo cleans completely and didn't leave a residue. However, my hair didn't feel as soft as I wanted and it got tangled a little more than usual.

All in all, it's probably a decent choice for normal hair, but if you need something with a more impressive combination of moisturizing ingredients, there are better options out there.

I love coconut! This shampoo smells great, but works less great

from Stella, MO

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

All I can think of here, is the old saying "you get what you pay for". This is a very inexpensive shampoo, and for working with a budget, it's great. I can tell a difference, though between this shampoo and the more pricey ones. It smells great, which is why I got it--I'm big on the "right" scent with my shampoo. The scent doesn't stay with your hair though, and once you rinse it out, it's gone-drat! The shampoo itself feels good and looks rich in your hand, but just kind of dissipates once it hits your hair, so to feel like you are getting your hair clean you need to use a lot. It does a good job getting your hair clean, not too drying either, but doesn't leave a shine or body in your hair. I would get it if I was really on a budget or had a strong need for that coconut scent!

I wish I could say this did better than it did, but it was kind of wimpy shampoo. It took a lot, and rinsed out very quickly, but my hair still didn't feel clean. I had to repeat the washing, which you don't usually have to do with more pricey shampoos.

Loved the coconut scent, but I'm a sucker for coconut anything! I might get it to use as a bubble bath just to smell it! I wish the scent lingered in my hair, but it faded once I rinsed the shampoo out.

White Rain Natural Tropical Coconut Shampoo is the best smelling

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo was my favorite when I was growing up. I absolutely love the coconut fragrance. I buy other shampoo now but I still buy this one every on in a while for old times sake. I love the smell and the silky lather. But I do feel that it is not as moisturizing as other shampoos.

Like I said, I love the fragrance and lather but I feel like it strips my hair a bit more than I would like. If I use it in winter my hair feels a more dry and staticky. But I still like it and buy it every once in a while. It's the smell, I just like it.

The White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo is probably my favorite smelling shampoo ever. Ever! It brings back a lot of good memories from my youth. I used to beg my mom to buy the White Rain coconut shampoo all the time. I still buy it every once in a while, it's comforting. Apparently there's comfort food and comfort shampoo, lol!

from Hermiston, OR

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

I love the smell of coconut, so when I found a shampoo with a coconut scent, I was very happy. The scent of coconut in this shampoo is not overpowering and is long lasting from the time you pour it out of the bottle, to shampooing, to after your hair is dry. I like using this shampoo in the springtime. The bottle is easy to hold on to with one hand and the top works well with one hand. The shampoo has a rich and creamy feel to it from the time you pour it out of the bottle, to shampooing your hair. It lathers up quickly. It cleans my hair, but I did find that if I use this product every day, it will leave a build up on my hair. It rinses out alright, but I have discovered that if I use this product more than a few days in a row, my hair will feel sticky after rinsing out the shampoo suds. This is a very budget friendly shampoo. I have received many compliments from everyone on the way my hair smells and looks.

Not worth it.

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

I'm constantly searching for cheaper ways to get my annoyingly thick mane of tangles in line. And this shampoo has not helped. At first I thought it might work. It's a nice creamy shampoo that goes on nicely and lathers very well, perhaps a little too well. But when I tried to rinse it off, it left my hair feeling stiff and stringy, reminiscent of wet barbie hair. It also took a very long time and lot of water to get even just the majority of it out of my hair. It just would not rinse off! After my hair dried it was a bit better, but it was still a tangled mess that resisted any kind of brushing. The uber-hyped moisturizing effects of this shampoo showed no signs of having done anything for my hair. I normally love the scent of coconut, and this product's fragrance wasn't bad. Not really up to par with more expensive brands, but still pleasant. And its scent did linger in my hair for a few hours. But overall, I can't recommend it due to its problems.

smells good, doesn't work so well

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

I am a complete sucker for all things coconut scented. I would say all things coconut but I have recently discovered I hate coconut water, so the scent is why my heart truly lies. I have tried probably every coconut scented shampoo on the market, and this is one of the best scented ones. It's fresh and bright, and it makes my mouth water whenever I smell it. This is also the cheapest coconut scented shampoo I've found which to me seemed like a bonus at the time. However, this is unfortunately not the best formula I've tried. I have very thick hair and this shampoo doesn't suds up enough to feel like it's coating and cleaning all of my hair, just the outer hairs that the shampoo immediately comes in contact with when I touch my hair. When I finally do get it through all my hair it then takes a long time to rinse out as though once it comes in contact with your hair it doesn't want to let go. This is frustrating and there are better shampoos that are better, even if they're more expensive.

Nice Cheap Shampoo

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

The two main factors I love about this shampoo is the price, and the scent. I personally love anything coconut and love the way this shampoo smells. It is definitely very affordable however not the "best" shampoo you can use but it does the job. It does leave my hair feeling very soft and clean but that's about it. I have very dry, brittle hair and also have dandruff. This shampoo does not help me at all with that. I have to use other brands to help with the dryness and of course dandruff. When I cannot afford to buy more expensive brands this is what I use. I really can't complain about it though as it is a good shampoo, it just doesn't cover all the issues I have with my hair and scalp. I use this as a back up shampoo or just when I want that awesome coconut smell. The scent is very strong and leaves my hair smelling that way longer then most shampoos do. Even though it doesn't help with all my hairs problem I still think this is a great shampoo.

Awesome and Cheap!

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Shampoo:

You can not beat the price or the smell!!! I love the fact that I can purchase this product so ridiculously cheap. Even though I don't use it daily, I find it is great for my very long hair and it makes me feel good that I found something so cheap that works! It smells good and I receive lots of positive comments about my hair when I use it. Another perk as a teacher with long hair it is said to repel lice. I'm going to say it works as I've been teaching for 14 years and each year have had atleast 1 student with lice but have never had it myself. For that I'm grateful!

It works for me. My hair is long and shiny. I have highlights and I have a love for the curling iron. I love putting pick curls or waves in my hair. Despite the products and tools I use my hair always looks shiny and healthy after using this and the conditioner.

Some may say it is overpowering but I love the smell of coconut anything!!!