3.5

White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner

3.5

Nice Conditioner for Untangling Your Hair

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner is a pleasant smelling conditioner that is wonderful for untangling your hair. It is very inexpensive and is great for someone with long hair who goes through a bottle of conditioner frequently. It also contains ingredients that help to replenish moisture back into dry hair.

This conditioner works well at getting the tangles out of my hair so I can easily comb it after washing it. It contains coconut extract and provitamin B5 to help to moisturize dry hair. I color and perm my hair and it tends to be on the dry side. I find that this conditioner is gentle on my hair and leaves it feeling healthy, soft, and manageable. It also helps to make my hair shiny as well. This conditioner leaves my hair smelling like fresh coconut, which I like best of all.

If you enjoy the smell of coconut, then you will like this conditioner. The scent is a mild and natural smelling coconut since the conditioner contains real coconut extract.

A terrible conditioner with a fake coconut scent. YUCK!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

This conditioner is awful. I think it is one of the most awful conditioners I have ever used. I understand that it is just a basic conditioner that does not cost a lot of money, but it should at least try to have some quality. I use a conditioner to try and keep my hair from getting too knotty and this conditioner does not help that problem at all. I also did not notice that my hair was any softer or more manageable. It was very difficult to comb out my hair. The worst part of this conditioner was the scent. I do not usually mind the smell of coconut, but this scent is so manufactured and fake, that I just could not handle it. I really hated the way it made my hair smell and I could not wait to wash it out the next time I showered. I gave this conditioner to my sister to finish because I absolutely hated it. It does not matter to me that it costs less in the store; I will never purchase this conditioner again.

White Rain Conditioner works well!

from Stevens Point, WI

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I have used white rain Conditioners for serveral years.  I have always found them to be reliable and work efficiently on my hair.  They are well known name and work beautifully in my hair for a reasonable price.  Outside of the Tropical Coconut fragrance they have a variety of fragrances and you can match shampoo and conditioner fragrances to enhance the even fragrance of the conditioner.  White Rain Conditioners are readily available and easy to find at most stores including grocery stores (at least in our area).  Many times you can get a two for one deal which is always rewarding in this economy.  White Rain Naturals leave my hair soft and easy to work with.  I never find it to be overpowering like some conditioners which can leave your hair limp and unmanageable.  You can use the conditioner as directed and not spend and inordinate amont of time to achieve its maximum efficiency.  I would recommend this product to everyone.  Great product for a good price.  Affordable.

I like the smell and price, but quality is average.

from San Jose, CA

Comments about White Rain Naturals Tropical Coconut Conditioner:

I like the way the shampoo smells and the way is moisturizes. It smooths away clumps of tangled hair very quickly but it can overpower [the scent]. I don't like how your hair gets all greasy after a while, and you have to wash it again with a better shampoo.

This is a great deal for the price. I'd recomend it, because of the average work it does. it doesn't help the wuality of the hair, nor does it damages it. I say, its okay.