Other Hair Conditioners:
White Rain Naturals Apple Blossom Conditioner

White Rain Naturals Apple Blossom Conditioner

Good De-Tangler Conditioner for a Great Price

Comments about White Rain Naturals Apple Blossom Conditioner:

White Rain Apple Blossom conditioner is a good conditioner to mainly de-tangle your hair. It is incredibly priced and I often use this with the matching shampoo to break up my normal routine of using hair salon shampoos and conditioners. I also keep several bottles on hand in case my daughter or I run out of the other hair brands that we use. This is a conditioner that smells nice, like Granny Smith apples, and is perfect for everyday use for those with no other concerns other than getting tangles out of their hair from shampooing.

This conditioner is mainly effective for getting tangles out of your hair for a reasonable price. I can get a comb right through my hair with no problem after towel drying it.

If you enjoy the scent of fresh apples, then you will like this conditioner. I am sensitive to strong scents and often have scent induced headaches from many products, but this conditioner does not bother me at all.

White Rain Apple Blossom Hair Condotioner makes my hair shiny

from Lorain, OH

Comments about White Rain Naturals Apple Blossom Conditioner:

**White Rain Apple Blossom hair conditioner smells very nice and makes my hair shiny and manageable.**

**It detangles and my hair looks fuller after using it.**

**My hair is long and I only need a little bit, one bottle goes a long ways.**

**It has a flip top lid so you don't have to take the lid off every time you use it, a flip top lid is more convenient and easier to use. **

White Rain Apple Blossom smells great, but may make hair greasy.

from Evansville, IN

Comments about White Rain Naturals Apple Blossom Conditioner:

For a long time, I was scared to buy a new brand of conditioner, simply because I had no idea what to go for. My mom had always done the job for me. Not knowing what I was doing, really, I began opening every bottle in the aisle, smelling it. I would then pick the one that smelled the best and use it. Obviously, this method isn't perfect, but it did help me discover this White Rain Apple Blossom conditioner. It is fairly inexpensive and is, thus, very affordable on my college-student budget. I can never get over how good it smells. There's nothing like aromatherapy when you're taking a shower!

My one complaint with this conditioner is the way it makes my hair feel in the shower and then at the end of the day. It does make my hair feel soft in the shower, but also a little oily. And the worst thing is, my hair will be greasy by the end of the day if I've used this conditioner. My hair is naturally a little oily, so perhaps this product would work better for someone with dryer roots?