3.6

White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner

3.6

Pros

Cons

This product left my hair dried out and feeling greasy.

from West Virginia

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

This conditioner left me feeling like my scalp and hair was dried out. It also managed to make it feel greasy at the same time. I felt like I paid for a bottle of greasy water.

It isn't thick or creamy like you would expect. As soon as you pour it into your hands you can tell it's watered down and that it isn't going to do very much for your hair. Instantly I knew I was going to need a lot more product than the recommended amount.

The product doesn't go into hair very smoothly . Usually if a conditioner is good I can tell because my fingers will run through my hair as I am conditioning and my hair will begin to detangle. I don't notice anything like that with this stuff.

It does have a nice orange citrus scent to it. It does condition better than not having any product at all. It attempted to condition my hair. After letting it soak for about five minutes, I finally felt like enough had penetrated to maybe give me some conditioning and detangling.

Once I rinsed it, I could tell it didn't do a lot. My hair felt rough to the touch. Once it was dry I had a tough time getting a hair brush through it and it was a bit frizzy and rough feelig. I also felt like I was a little greasy.

I seriously wouldn't recommend this conditioner. The shampoos are okay but beware if you need a conditioner and are on a budget. I would pay extra for a pricier brand.

It leaves you greasy, rough textured, and still tangled.

It had a really good scent.

Watered down.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

This conditioner is very runny and watered down. It won't even stay in my hair when it is moist. It just ends up dripping off, which makes it even more ineffective. It does not moisturize my hair and leaves it dry. My hair gets very matted from the lack of smoothing and moisture from this. I was expecting it to be much better because I love the shampoo in this same collection. Using this is basically pointless for me and just a waste of chemicals going down the drain. My friend enjoys using it for when she washes her hair with only conditioner, not shampoo, but she has short hair that's already moisturized on its own. It also left some type of coating in my hair that feels weird, even after I rinse it out. I completely rinsed it out with cool water and it has this weird sticky feeling and makes my hair tangle easily after I'm out of the shower. Now I use it as a shaving cream for my legs and it works, but it still leaves a weird sticky coating on my skin.

fruity

White Rain conditioner

from Stafford, Virginia

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

A very good basic conditioner. I was worried that this conditioner would make my hair look oily, but it did not. However it does not condition your hair very deep such as other types of conditioners. It is good for a basic conditioner to use on a daily basis but not for deep conditioning. It makes your hair somewhat softer and easier to manage.

It's somewhat effective at conditioning hair overall. For the price it costs, there are other conditioners that work much better than this one. However it is a good basic conditioner for everyday use. I wouldn't recommend deep conditioning any type of hair. It would be a good conditioner for color treated, or long hair. I would not recommend for curly or damaged hair. Even though it makes hair easier to manage and softer, it doesn't condition at a deep level where it repairs hair. I would recommend for people who have oily hair because it does not make your hair shine or look oily which can make hair look dirty.

You get what you pay for!

from Vidor, TX

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

When I was young and broke, I totally used white rain & vo5 shampoos and conditioners! If you use these too, and think, "they make my hair so shiny and healthy, why would I not use this?" Well that's because it's not helping your hair at all, it's only giving you a waxy protection for a day until you wash and re-wax. After a few years of using this (I chose the citrus one!) I wasn't so broke anymore, but still used this. When I could finally afford a professional haircut and color, I got one! The color did not hold well. I went back to the salon, and they were very nice about it, they fixed my color but told me this shampoo & conditioner is no good. They didn't try to sell me thier brands either. They told me to use good old pantene pro-V if I wanted an inexspensive haircare routine. While I haven't always held on to that advice (I just don't always like pantene!!) I do read ingredients. If alcohol is in the first few, DON'T BOTHER!

White Rain conditioner is okay in a pinch.

from Gloucester, VA

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

**I usually try to keep a bottle or two of White Rain conditioner and shampoo in my closet for emergencies. I like the varitey of ****wonderful ****scents that they offer. That said; I personally don't believe that - for me -  it is truly a good enough conditioner to use on my hair on a regular basis. My Hair simply starts drying out if I use any of the ****White Rain conditioners and/or shampoos for to long a period of time - meaning, more than 2-3 days tops in a row****. Once in a while seems to work just fine though. And, sometimes it even seems to be a good thing, switching from my regular shampoo and conditioner to one of the ****White Rain conditioners****. Maybe it removes the "build up" or somwthing that other shampoos and conditioners leave behind - or am I just repeating someones commercial here? Either way, I do like ****White Rain conditioners ****in a pinch - as do many other people that I've talked to about ****White Rain conditioners****. (Whether it be family, friends or strangers in the shampoos and conditioners isle of the store...) Over all, I believe that ****White Rain conditioners are a ****good product to keep on hand, just incase...  ;)**

It just draws you in!

from Memphis, TN

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

White rain condtitioner is a great product to me.Matter of a fact,all white rain products are the best.Every time i see a white rain product,i just have to have it.Why would i just let it sit there?Its too great not pass up.The reason i say this is becaue i love the way it works.It gets my hair shiy and healthy.It has a great smell to it too.When i wash my hair wih the conditoner,it relax's my head.It ges all te unwnte dirt out.It cleans up pretty icely.And the oil sheen is even better.It gets my hair all shiny and glowing looking.It makes my scalp feel calm and relaxed.When i see a white rain product,i get it.I already have alot of the products already,why not add to the collection?Did i mention the name?Its just enought to draw anybody in.The price adds on to it.How can you get better than that? great produc with a reasonable an affordable price.It works too!This is my thought on whiterain product,and i mean it.I know it was just suppossed to be about the conditionr,but i had to ramble on about the rest of the products i won,ad soon will own.

inexpensive and great results

from Livingston, NJ

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

It's a great product if you are low on cash and can't afford something like Pantene (like me).  The product took away my frizzy hair and made my hair silky for a very low price.  It does not fade color treated hair and did not burn my scalp (I have a sensitive scalp from dying my hair).  It was easy to rinse away.  I did keep it on my hair for a few minutes, so I would suggest focusing on the hair first and expecting to spend some time in the shower.  Also it is recommended by alot of stylists not to wash your hair more than once a week.  I don't know if it has the same effect if you wash your hair every day.  I'm not running around so I don't know what type of effect it would have. It has lasted a few months for me and I use an awful lot every time I wash my hair.

makes tangles disappear in no time

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about White Rain Energizing Citrus Conditioner:

This conditioner melts tangles and frizz away in a few minutes a day. The smell is great aroma every time. Lasts long and has a great price tag. Great for the whole family, even pre teen about 12 that have time to their own hair. It makes your hair managable. and tame fly aways.