Other Hair Conditioners:
White Rain
White Rain Conditioners

White Rain Conditioners

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about White Rain Conditioners:

Very bad quality

I hate hate this conditioner. I found a good buy on two bottles and it wasnt worth using on my dog haha! It leaves your hair gummy and pasty feeling. The saying, you pay for what you get is so true about these products. I think they do more harm than good and it would be best to not use any conditioner if this is all you had. I guess the shampoo is ok and I mean just OK..... I will not buy anymore of the white rain products ever again. I know this brand has been around a long long time and I guess some people can not afford a better brand. White rain really needs to update their products if you ask me.
Hope this helps someone before they buy :).

White rain good for the price

from Warren, MI

Pros

Cons

Comments about White Rain Conditioners:

Good for the price but not the best in the market.

Used this for when I was unable to get better quality. I prefer the conditioner as it does not impact my hair that bad. I liked using this for my kids - as its cheap and it is good on their hair and if they are wasteful (which seriously, most kids at some point are wasteful).... it is not the end of the world! Good for the stage where you are teaching your kids to not use a ton but use enough!

It smells good - it works well on their hair. For my hair - being thicker and curly and more coarse it is good for a quick wash but nothing fantastic.

Also - Like it when we are travelling - again for the cost it definatley is something to get to not worry about if we leave it behind or if it gets wasted while we are camping. With having 5 children - we go thru a lot of things and conditioner is one! So on vacation when they tend to be more lax - it definatley is a money saver.