3.7

White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray, Maximum Hold 7oz

3.7

Inexpensive but trustworthy

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray, Maximum Hold 7oz:

My husband started me using White Rain Maximum Hold Non aerosol Hair Spray when we got married.  he had been using it for quite some time and suggested that I try it out.  I had been complaining because I felt that my hair wasn't staying in the style that I put it in.  I was a little skeptical because the bottle was so cheap but I figured it couldn't hurt to try.  I am glad that I did.  The hairspray was easy to dispense and had a very nice scent to it.  I was able to spray my hair and not get all the white particles in it that sometimes remain.  I had been curling my hair and it held the style with out the stickyness.  It was also easy to wash out when the time came for that.  I my gripe about it is that it is hard to find.  This particular brand isn;t carried in all the stores so I do have a harder time finding it.  White Rain does put out different versions of the spray but none seem to work as well as this one.

White Rain is just not for me :(

from Loganville, GA

I have tried the brand White Rain before and in my opinion i think it is an "ok" product. For me it left my hair damp and my style went limp!!! :( I would recommend other hair sprays such as TreSemme, Dove and ORS because they leave your hair feeling managable and bouncy. These hair sprays i just mentioned cost a little more but it's worth the money! :)

White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray holds great

from Canton, OH

White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray is a very good product. I usually buy my hairspray at a salon so I was surprised to find out that White Rain hairspray held my hair in place so well. I ran out of my usual brand and my salon didn't have any in stock so I headed to my local store to see what I could find. I was on my way to work and I didn't want to spend a lot because I planned on buying my usual brand after work at a different salon. So I grabbed a bottle of White Rain Classic Care Non Aerosol Hair Spray and was on my way. I used it in the car and then headed to work. At lunch time I went to the restroom to do a hair check and it still looked fine. At the end of the day my hair still looked good. This hairspray is a little stickier and heavier than my usual brand but for the price I'd say buy it! I still keep this on hand to use on occassion and to have in case I run out of my usual brand.