View more diapers

3.3

Pros

Cons

JUST AS GOOD AS HIGH-PRICED NAME BRANDS

I HAVE TWO GIRLS, ONE IS FIVE NOW, AND ONE IS 19MTHS. I HAVE USED WHITE CLOUD FOR BOTH OF MY GIRLS, AND LOVE THEM. THEY DON'T LEAK, THEY LAST THROUGH THE NIGHT, AND BEST OF ALL, NO DIAPER RASH.  IN MY OPINION, THEY ARE JUST AS GOOD, IF NOT BETTER THAN THE MORE EXPENSIVE LEADING BRAND OF DIAPERS. I ALSO RUN A DAYCARE, AND EVERY MOM BRINGS WHITE CLOUD. ITS BECOMING A TRUSTED BRAND THAT EVERYONE CAN AFFORD. WHEN MY OLDER DAUGHTER WAS POTTY TRAINING, I USED THE WHITE CLOUD TRAINING PANTS, AND THEY HELD UP JUST AS GOOD AS PULL-UPS, AND NOT AS NEAR EXPENSIVE. THE WHITE CLOUD DIAPERS HAVE CUTE PRINTS, AND ARE SOFT. BUT WORD OF ADVICE, IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG TO CHANGE THEM, THEY WILL TURN INTO A MUSHY MESS. BUT THAT WAS MY FAULT, NOT THE DIAPERS.

WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!!

I went to Walmart to get diapers for my 12 month old daughter, we have always used Parent's Choice or Pampers or Huggies, mainly Parent's Choice. They didn't have the size I needed in Parent's Choice because they work just as good as any other brand that charges you 20 bucks more (and these are a few bucks cheaper then this White Cloud crap). I am having to change my daughter every 30-45 minutes, with it soaking, and the diaper solving and falling apart ( HAVE NEVER HAD THIS HAPPEN WITH ANY OTHER BRAND). Since using this brand (just started this past week), she has developed the WORSE diaper rash to the point of skin cracking, bleeding, redness, and it didn't start this until this brand of diaper. If you don't want you baby's bum getting all cracked, red, bleeding, having to change diapers non stop, changing clothes non-stop (yours and your child), DO NOT USE THIS DIAPER! IT IS HORRIBLE AND I WILL BE FILING A FORMAL COMPLAINT WITH THE COMPANY! I AM STICKING TO PARENTS CHOICE AS I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH THEM!

No form, straight, and tabs are HORRIBLE!

Constantly changing diapers and clothes every 30-45 mins

Comfort
GAVE HER A HORRIBLE DIAPER RASH AND NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN LIKE THIS UNTIL THIS "DIAPER" WENT ONTO HER!!!

Absorbency
HORRIBLE!

I love it and I hope they continue it by making bigger sices

from Lowell, ma

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Absorbent
  • Comforting
  • Convenient
  • Easily Cleaned
  • No Leaks
  • Portable

Cons

• Diaper Changing
    • Overnight
    • Pacifying
    • Soothing Baby

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

These are the best diapers I tried every other one my daughter was allergic to I hope they make bigger sizes and pull ups for the older kids I'm a single mother so it's hard to buy the expensive ones the prince is very good and I enjoy it a lot I will definitely use it again with my other children when I have more. I'm a proud mommy with this brand white cloud is awesome

Worst diaper yet

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

If it's so hypoallergenic, why can my baby where Pampers or have Huggies just fine but this diaper causes her severe pain and makes her very red and swollen?

It is not easy to use something that causes severe pain to your baby.

Comfort
    This Product caused horrible red swelling. The baby is not comfortable if it is screaming in pain. So much for the hypoallergenic part.

• Absorbency:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

I won't buy these again...I don't want to even use the rest of the pack I bought. What a waste.

Leak Prevention
    My son wet through 2 of these White Cloud diapers within the first 24 hours of the first pack we ever bought. And I mean through the diaper and his clothes-and I do not just let him go for even 3 hours without changing him throughout the day.

Papery.

WILL NEVER USE AGAIN!!!

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

No form, straight, and tabs are HORRIBLE!

Constantly changing diapers and clothes every 30-45 mins

Absorbency
    HORRIBLE!

• Absorbency:

Cheap diapers doesn't mean its not a good diaper

from Buena Vista, GA

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

**I can honestly say that using a cheaper diapers doesn't mean it doesn't have good quality. Let's face it we all can't afford Huggies adn Pampers, so we settle for what we can afford, and in the case of White Cloud Diaper is was a good trade off, they hold just as much as the other brands and stay in place just as well in some instances I think these are even better than name brands**

The best diaper in the world

from Paden City, WV

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

WHITE CLOUD DIAPTERS are the only diapers that my daughter can use.  She is allergic to every other diaper. However, now that they stopped making these diapers I am forced to put diapers on her that turn her red, blister her bottom, and make her in unbearable pain.  It breaks my heart when I have to change her or when she sets down and screams because of her bottom being sore.  We are going through tubes of Desitin now just trying to make her comfortable.  She is to young to potty train and cloth diapers dont keep the wetness away from her delicate bottom.  HELP!!!!!! START MAKING THESE DIAPERS AGAIN, I AM SURE MY DAUGHTER IS NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS SUFFERING.

A good diaper at an affordable price.

from Chillicothe, OH

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

This is a good diaper at a good price.  I've tried all of the more expensive brands such as Huggies and Pampers.  I really can't notice too much of a difference.  The diapers may seem just a little more "stiff", but they suit my baby girl fine.  I never have a problem with leaks.  They seem to be sufficient enough to last through the night if necessary.

Not the best diaper but definitely economical.

from Bloomington, IN

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

Although these diapers get the job done, they are certainly not the best.  They are very economical in price, though, and that can be a real perk for families on a budget.  However, if you can afford different diapers then I would recommend it.  My husband and I do not have a lot of money right now, so we will use these occasionally when we are just sitting around the house.  Then if we go out or travel anywhere we switch to diapers that are more dependable.  That way we are still saving some money, but we don't have to worry about messy changes when we are out and about.

bad diapers. daughter had constant rash.

from Delta, PA

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

My daughter always had a rash.  These diapers don't pull away the wetness.  Even with diaper cream I couldn't keep the rash away.  They also leaked.  They are cut poorly and do not fit her well.  I wanted to save money and buy these diapers but it was not worth it.  We went back to pampers.

Don't Waste Your Time

from Hershey, PA

Comments about White Cloud Diapers:

There are plenty of choices when it comes to buying the supplies you need for a new baby. And there are plenty of store brands and value brands that are as good as or better than a name brand, more expensive product HOWEVER when it comes to these diapers, I had absolutely NO luck. I used 3 out of an entire pack and all 3 wound up with me having to change not only my child's diaper, but also her clothes. I do not recommend these diapers!