Other Cat Foods:
Whiskas
Whiskas Wet Food in Square Plastic Container

Whiskas Wet Food in Square Plastic Container

Awesome product - easy to use & not messy!

Comments about Whiskas Wet Food in Square Plastic Container:

My cats LOVE Whiskas wet food - as a matter of fact, my one cat is super picky and Whiskas is the only wet food he will eat. Specifically though, this type of Whiskas wet food, in the square plastic containers is the easiest. I don't like things on my hands, so using this product makes it so I don't have to worry about it. I open the tear off lid and throw it away and then set it down for the cats. It's nice for portions and it also saves you from having to wash dishes - no need since it comes in a single container and can be easily disposed of. Another great thing is it is plastic, so it is recyclable! If you've ever tried any of Whiskas's other products, this is just as great, but even easier. The only downside is, it's a little bit more expensive than the other products because of the fact that it comes in individual, plastic square containers - but I think it's worth the extra money and I hope you do too! It's also great if you have multiple cats - everyone can have their own square container of food and there's no fighting about whose is whose or anything like that.

• Quality of Ingredients:
  • Flavor Selection:

Awesome cat food!

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Whiskas Wet Food in Square Plastic Container:

I have offered my cat several wet cat foods through the 4 years I have had him. He has tried so many brands that I was giving up on finding a cat food that he liked and would eat. I tried the Whiskas wet cat food in the square plastic containers and he loved them! The lid is a bit difficult to open and thus can make it a bit messy, but it comes in some great flavors and my cat absolutely loves it! I offer him this food twice a week as a way to get him to take the hair ball preventative I have to give him. It is an added bonus that he licks the bowl clean and looks at me as if to say "Is that all?"Like the dry Whiskas food, have recommended this food to my friends and they buy it and give it to their cats. Great product!

What a mess!

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about Whiskas Wet Food in Square Plastic Container:

Sorry I don't have a better name for this product.  I searched the container and Whiskas is all it says.

This is the messiest cat food container ever.  It is a small, shallow, square, flexible plastic tray with a foil pull-off lid.  I have opened 3 of these so far, and each one has required a counter clean up. You really need to have a good grip on the little tray in order to pull off the foil.  This causes the juices from inside the tray to splash out when the foil finally releases.

Please pay attention to the ingredients.  I have bought the Alaskan Crab and Blue Fin Tuna 'flavors' and the main meat ingredient in both is liver.  Some cats have an aversion to liver and I have read that cats shouldn't get too much of it.  My cat likes it ok but prefers Whiskas in the pouch more.  And I like it a lot more, too.