Other Cat Foods:

Pros

Cons

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

We started buying this product a few years ago when our Russian Blue was sick with cancer. She wouldn't eat or drink much and this was about the only thing she was interested in eating. Well our twenty one year old male had to go to the vet because he has been losing weight over the last four months. He was a fourteen pound male and now he's down to under nine pounds due to kidney failure. Since the vet has us giving him Sub Q with Ringers, he suffers from dehydration. Cat Milk is a good option because it has calories and it helps to keep him hydrated. He doesn't eat a lot but I'm really glad this product is out there.

Quality of Ingredients
It's basically a supplement and not something you give a cat on a regular basis. We have very little choice. Most cats are usually lactose intolerant so this isn't a problem for them as it's formulated for cats.

Flavor Selection
There's only one flavor that I'm aware of. I use this as a supplement to his regular food and to help with his kidney failure which helps keep him hydrated.

• Flavor Selection:

Great alternative to water.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

I like to give my cats something to drink other than just water all of the time, and if I were to give them regular cows milk like I drink, they always seem to get sick and have stomach problems after that. I had always seen the kitten milk and decided to go on a mission and see if I could find something that was milk that I could give to my older cats so that they could have something else to drink. I found this Wiskas cat milk and picked it up. The moment that I poured this into the bowl the cats went absolutely crazy, they were so excited and happy that they got it. They love this now and get a bowl of it every morning for breakfast with their food, they have come to expect it now. This also made their coats look better, they are now shinier than they have ever been before, so something that is inside it must be giving them the nutrients that they need. This has high quality ingredients that make me feel really good about giving this to my cats, and I know that it is helping them to stay healthy and look better.

• Flavor Selection:

Great supplement for elderly or sick cats

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

This is a very good supplement for picky cats, elderly or recovering sick cats, and also ordinary cats who just like an occasional treat. They like the flavor, too. I have specifically served this to a cat recovering from bronchitis, who lost a lot of weight and nearly died, but she regained her weight and recovered fast by drinking this supplement along with eating her regular diet. I also give it to my elderly cats, who are 13 years old and are becoming a little thin, to boost their calorie intake. Since their teeth are not so good also, having calories to drink makes getting enough nutrition easier for them.

Quality of Ingredients
Judging by how the cats like it and drink it up, and cats recovering from illness and stress regain their weight, vigor, and shine in their fur, I conclude that the ingredients are good. It has nutrients cats need for good health, too.

Flavor Selection
I have not noticed that there is a selection, but the flavor of the plain product is something the cats like, and probably wouldn't want it changed.

• Flavor Selection:

I have never met a cat who doesn't love it!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

After looking online I learned that although cats LOVE milk their digestive systems do not and the worst thing ever is when you're trying to enjoy a bowl of cereal and have to watch my 2 brats (Brokepaw and Memphis) have that sad little look on their face because I won't give them the leftover milk. So I found Whiskas Cat Milk on the pet food isle and figured maybe this would soothe their cravings...and boy did it ever!!!

I buy a 3-pack and a few times a week I give it to my cats as a treat vs actual cat treats. THEY ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! Just the shaking of the carton drives them nuts and circle my feet meowing in excitement!! I love to spoil my cats and this is a product that helps me do so.

I would reccommed this product to anyone having behavioral issues with their cat as well. I use it to reward them when they respond to commands or show me they have learned how to not do something we both know they want to do more than anything (i.e. not running outside everytime the door is opened.

The Best Cat Milk Available

from Springfield, OH

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

There are a couple brands of cat milk on the market and Whiskas is by far the best. It has a creamy consistency (instead of the watery consistency Cat Sip has) and cats who crave milk enjoy it very much. In fact, my little Eskie dog likes it too! It has never caused either the cats or dog to have tummy trouble or diarrhea. Not all cats crave milk, but for those who do Whiskas Cat Milk is a great choice since it is easy for them to digest and is fortified with with vitamins and taurine.

Thought my cat would love CatMilk - boy, I was wrong!

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

I knew my cat liked milk because on the night he moved in with me (he was a stray who just ran in the apt with me one night), I didn't have much to nourish a cat, so I gave him a little milk. (Yes, I know milk isn't great for cats!) And he loved it. So I figured he would relish Whiskas CatMilk. Wrong! He absolutely, flat-out rejected it. Oh well, guess it was worth a try... In his defense, the CatMilk looked pretty unappetizing to me, too.

Whiskas cat milk takes my cats back to their kittenhood!

from Reading, PA

Comments about Whiskas Cat Milk:

Whiskas Cat Milk or how to avoid the upset tummy.

My 6-year old cat, Butch, is a milk fanatic.  If I turned my head, he was in the cereal bowl, lapping up the remains for all he was worth.  Of course, he paid for it with an upset stomach and other nasty effects.  I had to find a way to let him have his treat without hurting him.

Enter Whiskas Cat Milk.  This creamy formula not only keeps Butch's digestive system on an even keel, but he really loves the taste.  This is one treat that you can feel confident about.  Now that he feels better, I've begun to see a kittenish gleam in his eye and he's more playful than ever.

In closing, try Whiskas Cat Milk for your milk lover.  He or she will be glad you did.  After all, the milk we drink is from cows, and any cat will tell you that he's not a cow (or will he?).