Other Cat Treats:
Whiskas
Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats

Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats

Cats really do come running when you shake a bag of Whiskas

My precious little Oliver loves, loves, loves his Whiskas All Natural Temptations Cat Treats!  I'm sure I give him way more than he is supposed to eat each day but there is Nothing he likes more than these Temptations treats. And it's really true what they say . . . just shake the bag and your cat will come running!  Oliver likes all of the Temptations flavors but I think his favorite is the Chicken flavor.  I've tried a lot of other cat treats because I had a coupon or because they were on sale, as we are counting every penny spent these days, but I end up losing money in the long run because my cat won't eat any snacks other than his Whiskas All Natural Temptations treats.  I highly recommend everyone to try them for their cats . . . I haven't met a cat yet that doesn't like them. Even the finickiest of finicky cats seem to love these treats.  So go ahead and treat your cat to Whiskas All Natural Temptations treats and see for yourself . . . I'm sure they will become your cats favorite treats too!  And you know what they say . . . if kitty is happy . . . every body is happy!

Good, but is it natural chicken?

As you will see in the ingredients, there is barely a difference between the All Natural Temptations and the regular Temptations.  I have listed both product ingredient lists to show how similar they actually are.  The main difference in the ingredients are that the All Natural Temptations have "chicken meal" and the regular Temptations have "chicken By-prodcut meal.  All Natural Temptations cost a little bit more, whether or not it is worth it is up to you.

***All Natural Temptations ingredients:***Ingredients: Chicken meal, ground corn, animal fat, dried meat-by-products, rice, wheat flour, natural flavors, corn gluten meal, dicalcium phosphate, potassium chloride, choline chloride, salt, taurine, dl-methionine, calcium carbonate, natural free range chicken flavor, vitamins (dl-alpha tocopherol acetate {source of vitamin E}, vitamin A acetate, niacin supplement, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin supplement {vitamin B2}, thiamine mononitrate {vitamin B1}, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin supplement, pyrodoxine hydrochloride {vitamin B6}, folic acid supplement), minerals (zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, manganese Sulphate, potassium iodide), naturally stabilized with mixed tocopherols.

***Regular Temptations ingredients**:*Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved with BHA/BHT), Rice, Dried Meat By-products, Wheat Flour, Natural Poultry Flavour, Corn Gluten, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, dl-Methionine, Vitamins (dl-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate [Source of Vitamin E], Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride [Vitamin B6], Folic Acid Supplement), Trace Minerals (Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide),Dried Cheese**.**

**The Scoop!**

My cat likes the **Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats** so I will continue to buy them for her if they are on sale or if I have a coupon.  She has a "treat closet" with a variety of different brands of cat treats, so these will be a part of her "closet".  I think most people probably won't care about the slight difference between the All Natural Temptations and the regular Temptations and since the All Natural Temptations cost more, I think they should have come out with a better product where it's natural ingredients are more clear cut.

Just As Good As The Originals But Healthier!

from Hartford, CT

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

My cats are big into Whiska's regular Temptations Cat Treats so when they came out with an All Natural version I had to give it a try.

They come in several flavors, including Wild Alaskan Salmon, Yellow Fin Tuna, Free Range Chicken, and Beef Tenderloin. They're made with quality whole grains yet have the classic crunchy outer shell and tender center that my cats have come to enjoy.

I purchased both the Salmon and Chicken flavors for my cats. I started them with the Salmon and they were intrigued but not in love. They ate the treats but didn't suck them down as usual. The next time I fed them the Chicken flavor and it was a huge hit! They love chicken anyway, and this apparently tasted great.

These come in a regular sized pouch and are a bit more expensive than other options, but I think it's worth it for them to be all natural.

These are usually available right next to the regular pouches of Temptations treats so they're easy to find.

Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats aren't as tempting

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats were first given to us from a friend.  We said, "sure why not?"   Our cats said, "No way Jose!"We tried to get our cats to try them as they always love a new treat.  They came running as we opened the bag like always, but it stopped there.  They wanted nothing to do with them.  We even tried to sut them into smaller pieces thinking that might be the problem, but alas, no.  They wouldn't even lick them to taste them, our one cat will try everything but not these.I'm glad we didn't waste our money on them.

Great for finicky cats!

from Wyoming, MI

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

We have a smoky, black female tabby who will not any other treats but this kind...not sure why, but she will only stick up her nose at the others, including the reg Temptation treats. It is a bit pricey, but have been using the manufacturer coupons, which are a must for me in order for me to keep purchasing

Whiskas All Natural Temptations Cat Treats are a Hit in My House

from Hobart, IN

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

My cats adore these treats. They are inexpensive comparably and a great natural treat for my four kitties. They hear the bag and come galloping downstairs. I like the fact that they have a crunchy exterior to help clean their teeth and I think they appreciate the soft center. I think they prefer the mixture of textures, because while they adore their pounce soft treats they go gaga for these. I wish they came in a container vs. the bag but I easily remedied this by keeping a pounce container and making the transfer myself. There are not too many things in life more fun than watching four cats running over each other to get to me first to gobble these up. I like that they are natural and are often on sale at my local stores so it is not a burden to give my little ones a pleasant treat each day. I also apprecite the variety of flavors that this particular cat treat comes in. I always buy these for my guys at Christmas and buy them for my friends' kitties as well.

The Addictive Whiskas Treat

from Little Hocking, OH

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

With my cats I have tried and used many treats. There are some that they hate, some that they like, but the Whiskas All Natural Chicken Treat is addictive to them. They love this product. It is the first thing they want in the morning and they cry for this treat during the day. It does cost a little more than the regular Whiskas treats, but my cats believe there is a big difference in the taste. If you want to give your cat something he will love, I suggest this flavorful treat.

Even my finicky cat loves these

from Fair Haven, MI

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

I have many packages of cat treats in my kitchen cabinet. It seems I purchase brand after brand and my cat turns up her nose and walks away when I offer her one. Whiskas All Natural Temptations Cat Treats are the exception. I couldn't believe it when my cat actually got excited about these cat treats. She requires an insulin injection every morning for her diabetes and it should be given with a small amount of food. These little treats are a lifesaver. She comes running for them in the morning and while she's busy chowing down, I can give her a shot without so much as a flinch. It makes every morning go very smoothly and I'm so happy I've found a product that she likes. I like that they're all natural - it makes me more comfortable giving her a quality product since she is already eating special diabetic cat food for her condition. I highly recommend these treats to any picky feline; they're definitely worth a try!

All my sick cat would eat

from New Salem, MA

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

I have a cat with liver cancer who nearly died from refusing to eat. We tried every food and treat we could find, then came to the All Natural Temptations. She loved them. Since she was dying, anyway, we let her have her diet of treats, especially since they claim to be nutritionally balanced. She put on weight until she looked perfectly healthy. Now, a year and a half later, her cancer seems to be in remission, but she's hooked on treats. She's healthy, happy, gorgeous, so she still gets a couple of handfuls of treats per day. It's an expensive way to feed a cat, but was worth it to still have her with us. By the way, my cats love all the flavors *except* the beef. Don't know why.

Cats really do come running when you shake a bag of Whiskas

from Orange, CA

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

Even the finicky kitty loves Temptations!

from Decatur, IL

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

I have an older cat, set in his ways, that is very picky when it comes to his foods. He loves his Temptations treats. There is not a flavor out there that he does not like; all the while, he eats only Fancy Feast Turkey and Giblets canned food. I sometimes let him outdoors because our neighborhood is safe, and he is a very good cat; if he is gone for awhile and nowhere to be found, a simple shake of the Temptations cat treats bag will make him appear in no time. He is such a good cat when it comes to "treat time". I also own a somewhat picky kitten, 3 months old. He prefers his dry food over his wet food most days. But, I guarantee that he will eat his kitten Temptations treats when he is a good boy! I know he will also grow up to be a Temptations cat as well. The best thing about these treats is that they last a long time (if you use them as they are...treats) and they are inexpensive. It is also easy to find a coupon for these treats in the weekly redplum/coupon packages that we all receive in our Sunday papers.

One of the few treats my cats will eat.

from Lakewood, WA

Comments about Whiskas All Natural Temptations cat treats:

Temptations  are one of the few types of treats my cats will eat. They come running when I shake the bag or will sit on the computer desk and meow at us until we give them some.

The only thing that I don't like is if you give them too many too often they get bored of them. so it would be best if you get a couple of the diffrent of flavors.

My cats tend to be a bit finniky but these are some of the few they will eat.