Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top Load Washer

Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top Load Washer

Good Top Loading Machine

Comments about Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top Load Washer:

We have had this top loading machine for 14 years. It has held up very well. My favorite features are the end of cycle signal and the different settings for washing. There is even a "hand wash" setting for the gentlest of garments. We do a LOT of laundry around here. It has held up very well and has had very little residue remaining between loads.

Energy Efficiency
I don't have a high efficiency washer and never had but I have been happy with the level of energy efficiency for the level that it is.

Cleaning Time
The average time for a large load of laundry is about 45 minutes. I realize this is probably slower than some washers are now, but I have been happy with the washing time.

I have not had a high efficiency washer, but this washer has washed my clothes pretty thoroughly and to my satisfaction.

This washer is pretty easy to use.

This washer has been in our family for 13 years and been through 3 moves and still works great!

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

Good washing machine

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Whirlpool Ultimate Care II LSQ9549L Top Load Washer:

I have no complaints about this washer. It doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, but it has lots of wash cycles to choose from and it gets clothes clean in a reasonable amount of time. I like that there is a hand wash AND a delicate cycle. It holds a lot of laundry, and spins out the water adequately to cut down on drying time. This is a good washing machine if you are looking for something to get the job done effectively.

• Energy Efficiency: