Other Washing Machines:
Models:
WTW4800XQ, WTW4800XQ
Whirlpool Traditional Top Load Washer

Great washer

Best washer I've owned. It does auto sensing water or a deep water wash. All the cloths or other things are always super clean and all the water spinned out.

Orlando, ky

true

I would buy washer again

I been having washer since 2009 then we had to put in storage while buying home and so glad I kept them .I love the set . Been having them since and do not have any problems.

Spring Texas

true

In love with this machine

We paid off this machine with rent a center back in 2012 and after all these years of heavy use in a 4 person family, it's still going strong. It gave me a scare the other day when I tried to wash a throw pillow, but it just got so heavy when wet that it made the drum super uneven and it shook and thudded like ive never seen before. Oops. Other than that, I've washed everything in this. Delicates like dailies tossed in a pillowcase, regular shirts and pants, jeans, towels, blankets, sneakers. All have come out just fine and also clean. I even stored it for 13 months in a storage unit and it hooked back up and ran again with zero problems. I'd definitely recommend these machines.

Dallas, tx

Great features

I love my Whirlpool Top Load Washer, it's so quite, large tub which is great because I am washing daily with 6 people in our home, many settings for all types of loads and size. Cleans very well. Completely happy with my whirlpool washer.

Many LA,

Great Whirlpool Washer

I use this Whirlpool washer with all of our clothing, bedding, slippers, curtains, stuffed animals, cat toys, shoes, boots, towels, rugs, shower curtains, winter hats, scarves, gloves and even throw pillows from our sectional. This washer cleans it all. We've had our washer for over three years now and it's still works great with no problems.

Centerville,South Dakota

true

I will buy this product again

I owned this washer and was very pleased with it. It washes clothes clean and rinses them very well. Not once did I ever have to rewash anything! It is very quiet compaired to others I have owned over the years. Its very easy to use. The kids have all used it to do their own laundry when they were old enough to learn. These are so much better than the front load and there is never an odor left behind in my experience.

Mount Carbon, WV

true

I would definitely buy another one.

The thing that is great is that I have only called ther repair agent two times in eight years for minor issues.

Brooklyn, NY

best washer

Best washer I've ever owned! Will only use top loading ones as front loaders hold mold too much and they stink. Very easy to use and withstands my family of six laundry. Very much recommend to any one looking for a durable washing machine that needs to withstand lots of usage.

true

The Whirlpool easy access, top load,large capacity washing machi

This washing machine has a large load capacity for handling larger loads of clothes. It has vigorous agitation for a noticeable cleaner wash. This Whirlpool washer has multiple cycle settings to accommodate all of the clothes utilized by the average household. Whirlpool is definitely a cut above its competitors. Cleaning Time You can choose how long you want to wash your clothes. Ease of Use The top load feature makes loading and unloading simple.

Meets expectations.

This is a very no-frills machine. It falls in the middle in almost every category. It uses a moderate amount of water. It's definitely not the most efficient machine, but that's because it's much larger. If you do a lot of laundry and you need a larger machine for a smaller price, this might be a good option. It's not the quietest washer, either, but I don't have any complaints. It stays on balance if it's loaded normally, meaning you're not washing tennis shoes and big fluffy blankets. It can be a little rough on delicate fabrics, I think because it was designed to be such a workhorse, so using the lighter setting for those helps. I've only been using it for about a year now, but it seems to be holding up. It washes just as well as it did the first day. My one complaint is the bleach "container" (not sure what it's called). It seems almost impossible not to have it dribble out. Energy Efficiency It's very big, I wouldn't call it efficient. It dumps a LOT of water into a load, even on a small setting. Performance It gets clothes clean. Sometimes it cleans the fabric right off of them.

Whirlpool Traditional Top Load Washer