4.1

Pros

Cons

Nice and cold

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I love how cold this fridge stays. The glass shelves are really simple to wipe down all you really need is a cloth with earm water. The smooth front is much easier to clean than the textured ones. Again a cloth with some warm water is all that is needed.in most cases. This fridge certainly keeps your food at the perfect temperature. There are no earm spits no matter where you place you food.my fruits and vegatablrs seem to be lasting far longer as well. This is a definite plus seeing how expensive food is now.

Noise Level
Very quite.

Interior Organization
Los of shelves and bins. Excellent for storing foods in an organized fashion.

Temperature Control
Perfect! Every thing stays the right temperature. No more warm milk and rotten fruits and vegetables.

Very easy in all aspects. Simply wipe down with a warm wet cloth in most cases.

The front may be a little easy to ding up. As there is a small mark on the front of mine that no one seems to know how it came to be.

Really the best fridge we have ever owned. Looks really nice and is highly functional.

Wonderful

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I rated it an 8 because I love the color and it works well, I only wish it were bigger

Noise Level
It is extremely quiet and I never hear it.

Interior Organization
It is organized very well, my only complaint is that I wish it was a little bit bigger.

Temperature Control
The temperature is great, the only time I have problems is when my 3 hungry children or bottomless pits I call them get in and mess with the knobs.

I actually just cleaned it before I logged onto the computer. It wipes up very nice and shines when it is done. The only complaint I have is because of the location the one drawer does not come out very well but when I take the bottom shelf out, it is okay.

I have had this for years and it has survived 3 rambunctious children so it is definitely very durable.

I love the color black in kitchen appliance and am happy with the design.

• Temperature Control:

This Whirlpool Refrigerator needs better shelves!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I prefer side-by-side stainless steel refrigerators, but this one was already in our place, so I didn't have a say. This is my first Whirlpool refrigerator and I have a feeling this model might be the bottom of the barrel, but it's not a bad refrigerator.

My **Whirlpool ET8WTKXK Top Freezer Refrigerator** is a totally average refrigerator, however, I would like it much more if the shelving was higher quality. I can't stand wire shelves in refrigerators and that's what this one has. I think the shelves should be flat glass or plastic because small bottles can't stand up properly when standing on these wire shelves.

Other than the wire racks and shelves, the interior is just fine. There's a butter compartment, deli drawer, veggie drawer and meat drawer. My veggies don't get frozen like they did in my last refrigerator, so that's nice. The top shelf is hard to access since you have to bend over so much, but that's a problem you'll have with most top freezer refrigerators. The freezer isn't as big as I would like it to be, but that's just another common problem with top freezer refrigerators.

The temperature has worked perfectly the entire time we've had it and the refrigerator doesn't make a sound, it's whisper quiet. Other than the wire shelves, I have no real complaints about this refrigerator that I wouldn't have with other top freezer refrigerators. I just prefer side-by-side, but this item works well.

Since the shelves are made of wire, the shelves are really hard to clean.

• Temperature Control:

Whirpool made a great refridgerator

from Canton, CT

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

When we had to get a new fridge for the house, we took some advice from a friend and got this brand from Whirpool. The adice turned out to be spot on. The fridge is very spacious, holding a wide variety of foods and beverages of many different sizes and shapes - pretty standard for a fridge I know, but its still nice that everything I buy fits there. Also, unlike our old refridgerator, the Whirlpool model keeps foods in the consistency you want them to stay in when you put them in - my jello stays jello now, which is quite nice. The freezer is great too; i'm yet to have a single instance on freezer burn on anything I've put in it thus far. I'm not sure how much thought truly goes into purchasing a fridge as a whole, but after getting this one, I'm certainly sticking to Whirlpool.

Well Made, Solid Budget Option

from Slidell, LA

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

For a smaller unit, this refrigerator provides a clean, classy look, while providing good space and features. The product has 2 crispers that are well made and slide fairly easily, and adjustable shevling to suit your needs. The icemaker is dependable, and creates medium rectangular cubes of ice.

The biggest drawback is noise - when the compressor is running it can get loud for short periods of time. If the refrigerator is placed near you main living area, you might want to reconsider this unit. If your kitchen is placed further away from your main living space, this unit is easily a good choice. Keep in mind, the compressor only runs loudly for 10-15 increments at various times throughout the day depending on how often your open and close your frig. It's not a deal breaker but something to consider.

Recommended for the right buyer!

durable , trusted brand

from MA

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I own this refrigerator and it is a wonderful brand for a basic model . The one I have is ivory and has a finish that resists marks and fingerprints . It is very spacious for only having 18.2 cubit ft capacity . The shelves inside are spill proof and wipe clean easily.There are two crisper drawers and a deli drawer , egg holder and adjustable shelves in the door compartment , along with a butter tray .

It really is designed well and holds a lot of food - the freezer has two ice trays, two shelves and storage in the door also . It can fit a large turkey , and maybe two weeks worth of meat and other frozen goods .

I have had this for quite a few years now without a repair - if you keep it too full,sometimes , water will drip down into the crisper drawer from the freezer but if it is not so full, this has never happened .

I trust Whirlpool appliances - my mother always bought them and they lasted for a decade or even more . I would not hesitate to buy another .

My Whirlpool Refrigerator has stood the test of time.

from Americus, GA

**Whirlpool Top Freezer Refrigerator (18.2 cu. ft.)**

My husband (bless his heart) bought this refrigerator for me.  At first I wasn't all that excited about it because it didn't have a lot of "bell and whistle" features.  However, over time, I discovered that although is a basic model, it is a good quality product.  We have moved with this refrigerator at least 3 times and it has withstood some pretty rough handling and still works perfectly.  It is very spacious on the inside with 3 shelves and 3 drawers for storage--not to mention the storage in the doors.  The freezer holds a lot of food, too.  It also has the "fittings" to accommodate an icemaker, although I don't have one in mine.  My Whirlpool refrigerator is white with a gradient-like surface that is very easy to clean and maintains it good looks.  I would highly recommend this refrigerator to anyone who is looking for a good standard refrigerator without all the "bells and whistles".