Other Refrigerators:
Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator

Solid Performer for An Average Home

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

If you want a solid performer for your home, this is the one. I bought this fridge for our home 11 years ago (prize was very reasonable) and it has been working beautifully ever since. Food, particularly vegetables and fruits, kept in it are always fresh. Temperature for the fridge and the freezer compartment can be easily controlled separately. The fridge shelving is flexible and can be easily organized to suit your need. It is easy to clean and to maintain in a good condition. On occasions when we got carried away by buying too much groceries, I was surprised how much we can pack into the fridge. Except for the ice maker (optional part) stopped working a couple years ago, the fridge has been working amazingly well. The issue of ice maker is the only reason for giving a rating of 9 instead of 10.

Noise Level
The fridge is pretty quiet. Our bedroom is about 20 ft away from the kitchen (with a study in between), and we could hardly hear any noise from the fridge even when the engine was running.

Interior Organization
Very flexible.

Temperature Control
Good temperature control.

Very easy to clean and maintain.

My own experience leads me to believe that this fridge is very durable, as our unit has been working non-stop for over 11 years.

Extremely well designed.

• Noise Level:
  • Interior Organization:
  • Temperature Control:

Very happy so far.

from Lenoir City, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Top-Freezer Refrigerator:

I searched for weeks looking for a replacement for my ten-year-old Jenn-Aire fridge that kept freezing my lettuce.  I seriously looked at french door and bottom freezer models, but chose the top freezer for price and because it's what I'm used to.  I chose this Whirlpool because of Energy Star, adjustable door bins, size, and the icemaker.   I really like it so far - makes ice in a jiffy, and SO quiet compared to the old one!  It loses a star because there's no light in the freezer, and I would have preferred less freezer space and a little more fridge space.