Other Air Conditioners:
Whirlpool
ACQ102PV
Whirlpool Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

Whirlpool Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner

My Whirlpool air conditioner helps me keep my cool

from Locust Grove, OK

Pros

Cons

Comments about Whirlpool Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

I have had my Whirlpool ACQ102PV Window Air Conitioner unit for 5 years now. It is a great product for the price I paid. We haven't had any problems at all with it. It doesn't run my electric bill up real high, we put it on the energy saving setting and it has a room thermostat, once it gets to a certain temp it kicks on, then back off. The window unit is a little louder than I would like, but that is to be expected. It has endured many summer's of Oklahoma's humid, hot days and has kept our entire house cool. Mine came with a remote so we don't even have to get up from our recliners if we are in the middle of a program or something and want to adjust the settings. It has a high, low, and enegy saver setting, along with a thermostat that tells us what the inside temp is at all times and allows us to set the controll temp to what temperature we want our house. We normally remove it in the winter, but there was a couple of winters my husband just put a cover on it and left it in place. The filters are easy to clean and long lasting. I love this product!

Cool it with this

from Union City, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Thru-Wall/Window Air Conditioner:

This air conditioner is quite nice when temperatures are up. Though we in California have not experianced real hot weather but this air conditioner helped us survive moderate heat. It is a bit of a hassle during rainy days since we have it installed at our window. The noise is disturbing but that is ok. The air conditioner works fine.