Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool Top Load Washer

Whirlpool Top Load Washer

Workhorse!

Comments about Whirlpool Top Load Washer:

We have had our Whirlpool Top Loading Washing Machine for over ten years and it still works like a charm! As foster and adoptive parents we generally have 8-10 persons in our home and we use the machine every single day, over and over. We have been amazed at how well the machine has held up over so much use. We have had a couple minor repairs at minimal cost. We know that one of these days this machine is going to wear itself out and we'll have to replace it but it just keeps going and going. I think one factor is the simplicity of the machine. There seems to be few electronic parts that no doubt would have worn out by now with all the use. It has survived several moves. We are sold on this manufacturer for life!

Energy Efficiency
This Super Capacity washer does the job with minimal use energy usage.

Cleaning Time
This machine has several settings to accommodate all possible wash cycles that could be needed.

This machine is a workhorse, we have used this machine for close to 10,000 loads of laundry and it still works great!

This machine is easy to use.

The design of this machine is perfect for the job it does.

The durability of this machine has been proven by the many years of use we have had.

• Energy Efficiency:
  • Cleaning Time:

Long lasting machine!

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Top Load Washer:

I have owned a Whirlpool Top load washer for 15 years now. It has lasted much longer than I ever expected and performs well. I tend to stuff my washing machine pretty full and it takes anything I can throw in there. It has one belt that has been replaced by my husband twice now over the life of the machine but I think that is pretty good for a 15 year old machine! It was actually pretty easy and inexpensive to fix each time. It cleans well and spins the clothes pretty dry with each load. It does well with both heavyweight and lighter weight clothing items. I have thought for years now that I should switch to one of the newer front loading machines but not while this machine is still going strong!

• Energy Efficiency: