Other Washing Machines:

Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

The Whirlpool WTW57ESVW is one of the best.

I bought this **Whirlpool WTW57ESVW Top Load All-in-One Washer / Dryer about 2 years ago and so far i have never had a problem with it yet,this washer is one of the best i have ever boughten it's great i can wash so many things at once i can put atleast 6 pairs of jeans and atleast 10 shirts now what washer can do that and get them realy clean some washers you have to wash your clothes two to three times to get them clean but this washer i only have to wash them once and they get really clean,have you ever had a problem with a washer where you have a king size quilt and you could never get it to fit or if you did get it to fit it wouldn't clean right well not this one i have a king size quilt and i don't have any problems putting my quilt in or even getting it cleaned this washer is amazing an when it gets to the spin part it completly spins your cloths to their almost dryed i was amazed the first day i bought it i coudn't beleive how great it worked i would recommend this washer to anyone it works very well i'm going on three years with no problems at all not even a maintnence call so if your looking for a washer give this one a try you won't regret it.**

Whirlpool All In One Is An Average Product.

The Whirlpool All-In-One Washer and Dryer is just an average product. There is really nothing excellent about it. The commercials that you see all the time on television, about the quality, is nothing short of exaggerations.

There is a lot of exaggerations out there about Whirlpool. They tell you that it has got a quiet feature to where you can't hear the washer washing clothes or the dryer drying clothes, and it does not shake when it is going through any of the cycles. Well, I am going to tell you truth about it! The All-In-One is not quiet at all. In fact, you can hear it the whole time when you are washing and drying clothes. All-In-One is going to shake a lot. You can feel your floors vibrate whenever you are using it. No matter how small or big the loads, you will always hear it and feel it, every-time.

The best feature about this product is that you have extra space. You will have a lot of extra space unlike the separate washer and dryer that you would have to buy before Whirlpool came out with this design. If you want a washer and dryer then, Whirlpool All-In-One is the product to get.

Love the Whirlpool Super Capacity washer

from Roanoke, VA

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

I have had my Whirlpool Super Capacity washer and dryer set for about 9 years now. We bought the set when we moved into our house, and this washing machine has held up great! My husband is a carpenter and builds houses, so his laundry gets very dirty and gross. I wash lots of chunks of dirt and mulch and sawdust in this washing machine, and I have been very impressed with how clean his clothes get and how durable this washing machine is. You can wash normal cycle or delicate, and you can choose cold, warm, or hot washes with a cold rinse. I am doing cloth diapers for my baby, and I do wish this washer offered a warm rinse since that is sometimes recommended for them. But this washer does a great job getting those clean as well, and you can fill this washer up to the max and not sacrifice on the quality of the washing. Love it!

Energy Efficiency
I think this older model probably does take more energy than a newer model. Especially with all the rinse cycles that I have to do with the cloth diapers.

Cleaning Time
Now that you mention it, it does seem to take a little while to wash the clothes. I think newer models would be more efficient with this.

• Cleaning Time:

Sorry to see that it has been discontinued

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

We have had the Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer for a couple of years and it works wonderfully. The price was a steal compared to many of the other washers that we looked at and given that we were not in the market for a washer until ours suddenly gave out, price was a big factor in purchasing this model. The washer has an average noise level. The size has been fantastic for us. With an 8 year old little boy in the house I was a lot of clothes. I would give it an average rating on cleaning. I'm not sure if it is the washer or the detergent that is really to blame for some stains not coming out. Honestly, someone in our house is known for overloading the washer. Then you here that dreaded thump, thump, thump.... and run to take some of the clothes out and readjust the laundry that is left. With as many times as that has happened, I am shocked that this machine is still fully functional. I am able to wash a king size comforter in this machine with no problems.

Energy Efficiency
I don't think it is an energy saving model.

Cleaning Time
Wouldn't we all like our clothes to get washed faster? This takes about 20-25 minutes for a load on the regular wash cycle.

Has lasted a lot longer than I would have expected given the circumstances.

Put clothes in, add detergent, and turn on.

Average

Very durable

• Cleaning Time:

It is very loud and not worth the money

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

I would not reccomend this washer to anyone. Very loud and not many years of service. Even if your laundry room was in a basement you could probably hear the washer running. I am looking forward to owning a different brand of washer. I believe maytag and whirlpool are manufactured by the same company. I would also be leary of positive reviews of people that rate this product satisfactory overall.

Great washing machine

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

I've had this washing machine for 6 months now and I love it.
It's affordable and works just as well as front loading high efficiency machines.
Saves water and energy by sensing the load size instead of you having to guess. You also need less detergent, which is great.
There are lots of different settings. You can wash you clothes in 4 different cycles, plus settings for bulky items, delicates and options to soak or rinse only.
There are also settings for extra rinse (which is great for heavy soiled clothing like my husband's work clothes!), fabric softener (like the downy ball), and eco wash.
The eco wash is supposed to help save water, by stopping the rinse cycle when the water comes clean. I have not noticed a difference when I use it, but I only have a 3 loads of laundry per week.
They recommend cleaning the washing machine with those tablets, but I've found that if you leave the lid open the musty smell does not happen.
These routinely go on sale at the big box hardware stores and are a great value for the money. a

• Cleaning Time:

I've always been happy with it

from Murfreesboro, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

My mother gave me this washer a couple of years ago. It's had steady use for a few years now. It's got lots of different options for load size and water temp and gentleness of cycle. I've never had any major problems with it. Just about all of my comforters fit inside without a problem. Only one really huge fat one wouldnt fit. My clothes always come out nice and clean and I can only think of a couple of times where a piece of clothing was damaged. I'd buy it again if anything ever happened to it.

Great for the money!

from Twentynine Palms, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

This washing mashine works well. I have 4 kids, and therefore have a lot of laundry to do on a regular basis. This washing machine was small enough to fit into our little laundry room, which is the main purpose we chose to purchase a top instead of a front loader. The barrel is large enough to hold a good amount of laundry. I love the quick wash setting, which comes in handy when the kids forgot to put something in the laundry, but need it desperately for the next morning! ;)
The fabric softener switch is great too. This way the machine always knows whether or not fabric softener is used and can adjust accordingly.
Overall, this is a great relatively inexpensive washing machine that does the job. Our clothes always come out clean!

Does what it should

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

I have been very happy with this washing machine. There are multiple settings depending on how big your load is and what fabric you are washing so it is nice to wash a few things on delicate and then the next load I can throw in all my boys clothes and load it up. Everything gets washed and rinsed well and nothing has broken down.

whirlpool topload wash super capacity WTW57ESVW

from Bethel Park, PA

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

always did like whirlpool products this one is working well also plus american made parts not long to wait should a problem arise(but in 13 years so far nothing happened its working well and prices compared to others is reasonable as it can be for the times. I wont buy any other brand

Super Capacity, Super Washer

from Clearwater, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

This Whirlpool washer was a great buy for the money, Top loading, it has a very large barrel, so it is easy to do large loads, which saves on having to do mutliple washings. It has a triple spray action and also doesnt start filling up till you close the lid, another money saver. I love the quick wash setting if I just have a few things that are not very dirty. It has so many settings, from the type of fabric(heavy duty comforters, delicates) to the color (darks,lights) There is also an "extra rinse" on/off switch ,which again is great if you want to save water by eliminating an extra rinse cycle. I can get a really good size load of towels done in one washing. I have cut down on the amount of washing I do because one whole week's worth of towels or clothes can be done in one cycle.This is a major need right now when trying to cut costs. It also has a fabric softener switch, so you can "tell" it if you use fabric softener or not. Overall a great buy that works extremely well.

Energy Efficiency
I think we have seen a signifcant change in our water bill

Cleaning Time
works fast. I love the "quick wash"

holds up-even with my queen size comforter

settings are easy to use

simple design

can handle the tough heavy loads

• Cleaning Time:

Needs major repair in less then 2 years.

Comments about Whirlpool Super Capacity Top Load Washer:

This machine worked well for 1 year , but now makes a very loud noise on the spin cycle. The repair is more then machine. The whirlpool company would not even talk about helping us. Would not recommend this machine or this company