3.7

Very very Good

Very good

Frfgg

Keeps food cool

The fridge is 10 years old and keeps the food cool like it's supposed to. So essentially, it does what it's supposed to. But the ice maker stopped working regularly when it was about 3 years old. Now it sporadically makes ice. The light for changing the water filter never worked. It's always green.

Convenient

I love that it has the ice come down instead of using you hands to get it out of the freezer. The exterior is hardly dirty so its is easy to clean for those people who have young children everywhere at once and touching things. Cleaning the inside is relatively easy to because they parts come out easily. Noise Level The is hardly any noise at all, well except when getting ice and water Interior Organization There is a lot of space for everything and you can move things around to fit both tall, large, small or short items. Temperature Control There temperature is manual and you can change it whenever you want Ease of Cleaning You just need to wipe it with a spray and paper towel. Easy as 1, 2 , 3 Durability The handles are a little brittle, but other than that, everything else is fine. Design The design is very appealing and it can easily be matched with other appliances in the kitchen. If you want to get one color in the kitchen, you can do silver everything like the microwave and stove.

true

Save up for the repairs or choose a more reputable company.

Got fridge 9/2010. 8/2013 had to replace compressor. It is now 12/2013 and putting in second compressor. Shelves have cracked, veges sometimes freeze, fortunately I have not experienced the ice/water woes that i have read about. I would have rated it lower, but I did the math:) Noise Level Constant hum and occasional clicking, do get used to it. Interior Organization if you've never owned a side-by side, consider carefully. Freezer will not accommodate a frozen pizza! You do have limited option to adjust some shelf heights, but cannot rearrange the bins. The most versatility is on the door. Temperature Control Three years for a compressor? Enough said. and then the one they sent is obviously defective, lasting a mere three months. Vegetables sometimes freeze, without temperature adjustment. Ease of Cleaning Interior does wipe down nicely, but don't spill or leak anything. The glass in shelves is not removable, therefore seeps under glass, drips and is impossible to clean. The glass also scuffs scratches easily and looks horrible. Durability We opted for the brushed stainless to reduce the fingerprint visibility and it works nicely. Door handle has popped off for no apparent reason on several occasions. Shelf cracked after only one year (common problem), shelves look terrible after short time and again, compressor bad after only three years. Design I should never have replaced my 25 year old refrigerator! There are obvious manufacture defects: shelf cracking/scuffing, veges freezing, door handle etc., which the company chooses to ignore. Bottom line look elsewhere. You are stuck with arrogant, nonexistent customer service and no recourse.

HOrrible

Ice maker is slow, doesn't fill fast. Takes forever to cool down.Is really loud Noise Level loud ice maker and when fan kicks on sounds like a lawn mower Durability Front gets damaged really easy I missed the corner and ran into it one day and left a huge scratch that wouldn't have happened with any other fidge Design I do like the way it looks, its sleek and shiny but very hard to keep finger prints off of and smudge marks

false

Summarize this product in one sentence.

This refrigerator is a good model. The only issue that I have is that the freezer side is not wide enough for us. We have to have a chest freezer to hold over flow on the frozen groceries. Noise Level This model is quiet, you hardly heart it. The icemaker is sometimes a little loud. Interior Organization Freezer does not have enough room for us, but for a smaller family would be fine. We have a family of 5 and after we shop, we generally have to put overflow freezer food into a separate chest freezer that we keep downstairs, which is rather inconvenient because sometimes I forget to look down there. Temperature Control keeps everything cool and has an adjustment but once it is set where you like, it maintains very well. The fruit and vegetable drawers are also humidity controlled which is nice. Ease of Cleaning It cleans easily, shelves are easy to remove, as well as drawers and can be washed in the sink. Durability Our lunchmeat drawer track broke shortly after purchasing but my husband was able to rig it and we make do. Design Overall design is good for a smaller family, and it does look nice.

Great refridgerator!

We got this refrigerator about one year ago and love it! It has plenty of space and shelves, easy to clean, you can set different temps in the bottom bins for veggies/meat. The digital ice maker is nice. My only issue is that the ice kinda shoots out all over so some fall on the ground. There is a fast ice option which is nice so it makes ice faster when you are running low. It lets you know when filter needs to be replaced as well. Very nice refrigerator and pretty quiet! Would recommend if you are in the market for one. Noise Level very quiet..hardly ever hear it even when making ice Interior Organization many shelves and bins for organizing Temperature Control temp controls for the refridgerator and for the bottom bins if you want your veggies / meat at a different temp Ease of Cleaning very easy to remove bins to clean. Wipe down shelves easily if dirty Durability very solid and durable. No dents/cracks/breaking anywhere Design very good design and love the touch pad on the front of the refrigerator

Whirlpool Side by Side ED2GVEXVD

Fine refrigerator, owned for 8 months now with no problems at all. It was the perfect size for the available opening in my kitchen. One BIG caution is to not purchase from Home Depot. There is no support whatsoever, no receipt available, and they will lose all record of your purchase. Follow-up with their customer support is impossible to accomplish, no owner's manual is available, and they have no record of this model existing - even though I bought it there. Noise Level Can't hear it with tv on, but in silent house, it can make a slight grinding noise that is a bit disconcerting - I would prefer just a plain whirring noise. Ease of Cleaning Doors must be open well beyond 90 degrees in order to remove drawers to clean them. In my case, this requires pulling the entire refrigerator out to the middle of the floor - thus putting dents in the vinyl flooring after the refrigerator is stocked. Durability Unknown, since it is only 8 months old. Design Very good, since I had to buy one that fit my available space.

Whirlpool Side by side

Overall I would rate Whirlpool's side by side with ice and water in door as satisfactory. This refrigerator is a good buy at the price but it is not made sturdy at all. Within a year of purchase the ice maker broke and two of the shelf brackets in the refrigerator side had broken. We have no kids and are very gentile with our expensive products.Also the water filter is very hard to change. Like I said this is a good deal with a few small problems. It seems that all indoor ice and water makers have problems. Also it is not easy to keep the out side streak free. Design need to make the water filter easier to change.

Stuart, FL

true

This product looks nice, but does not provide the freezer space.

I honestly wish I would have gotten a french door refrigerator with the freezer in the bottom. The freezer space is not very large with the ice maker taking up a lot of room and a lot of items get pushed to the back and "lost". But we did not have room for a larger refrigerator. I do like the water and ice option in the door which our last rerigerator did not have. Durability The finish scratches easily. Design Again, not enough freezer space.

Winfield, PA