Other Dishwashers:
Whirlpool
DP940PWSQ
Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher

Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher

Better than washing by hand!!

from Glen Rock, PA

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

This dishwasher is perfect for apartment dwellers who don't already have a built in dishwasher. The wood top provides extra counter space, which is unfortunately lacking in MANY apartments.

It does a great job of cleaning dishes.....on the same level as a built in. I've really only found a few "negatives" about it. 1) It is a little loud, but I suppose that happens with any portable 2) The hose attachment didnt fit my sink properly until after I removed the screw on part (that little thing with the screen), which I now have sitting in one of the kitchen drawers, and HOPEFULLY won't lose, since I'll have to put it back on if and when I move.

Other than that, if you hate doing the dishes by hand (which I certainly do), it's a great addition to the home

Noise Level
A little loud in a small apartment

Cleaning Time
As long as you remember to clean it every six months or so with one of those dishwasher cleaners, you're good to go

Loading Flexibility
The top rack is set up a little weirdly...the area for putting bowls doesn't really work well. the bowls kept falling over! But I fixed this by always making sure I had a small sauce pan to start with, and now the bowls all lean nicely

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

LOVE My Whirlpool 24" Portable Dishwaher!!!!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

My Whirlpool portable dishwasher is sooooo easy to use. we had a built in dishwasher and then when it went out after years and year, we put a new sink in also. this new sink hung lower than the old and a new built in dishwasher wouldn't fit without having to do a lot of cutting and re-modeling around the area. so we went and got a portble dishwasher. Didn't think i'd like one at first but i LOVE IT!!! Was easy to hook-up. just had to put a new piece on the faucet and it was ready to use. I wanted to "test" how clean it got dishes. i usually rinse most of mine anyways before putting in but i left a pan with a little bit stuck on it and a couple plates. was surprised at how well it cleaned ALL of the stuff i put in. the pan still had a tiny bit stuck to it but the plates came clean. It's easy to operate and move around. Like how it hold the silverware rack on the door. It is pretty quiet when doing dishes. not as quiet as a buit-in but i am very happy with it and would reccomend it.

Whirlpool portable dishwasher - a hand saver

from Suffern, NY

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

I remodeled our basement to have my elderly eighty six year old mother move in with me.  Unfortunately the kitchen area was too small for us to have the contractor install a dishwasher as she needed cabinet space for her things so my poor mother was stuck doing dishes every night. Her delicate skin was suffering and I went looking for a solution to the problem and the Whirlpool 24" portable dishwasher was the answer!!  I purchased it and placed it in a corner by the table - now whenever she has dishes to do she loads it easily and at night we pull it over to her kitchen sink and connect it and it works beautifully.  Her dishes come out clean, her hands are once again soft and she does not have to stand at the sink doing dishes and having her back hurt. This is the ideal dishwasher for those that do not have a lot of space. Do not hesitate to buy it -- it is easy to operate and quiet and does a beautiful job on dishes.

Great Appliance. My Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher does the job!

from Harrison, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

I had my Whirlpool portable dishwasher for several years, and it still does a great job.  I LOVE that the utensil basket is on the door, SO convenient, allows for more space inside.  Also, the height of the space between the two drawers is larger than I have ever seen in any other dishwasher.

The portable Whirlpool Dishwasher I have is very wonderful.

from Broken Bow, NE

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

The portable Whirlpool Dishwasher I own is great.  I love that i am able to move it around when I need to.  It was very easy to install when we got it home.  All we had to do was put the new piece for the faucet on and that was it.  I love how clean it gets my dishes.  I have put dishes in the dishwasher that have had burnt and stuck on food on them without pre-rinsing and it gets all the food off.  It is very quiet and it does a great job.

Great for removing the grime on every load.

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Portable Dishwasher:

I have been using tis dishwasher at least once daily for a few months.  It whips the grime off all the dishes every time.  It runs quietly and holds quite a bit.  I have not had any dishes come out needing a second wash.  If I had to get another dishwasher, I would purchase this one again.