Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
WGD5700SW, WGD5700VW
Whirlpool Gas Dryer

Whirlpool Gas Dryer

A great dryer for the family

from Folsom, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

We have had this dryer for about 4 years and it is still as good as new. A definite workhorse at our house with all the laundry we do on a weekly basis with kids and sports and animals. The best part is that it dries pretty fast and when it is done it is done - no towels that are still damp. If only their was an automatic fold cycle!

• Load Capacity:

I have always liked Whirlpool

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

We bought this dryer to replace a different Whirlpool we had owned for several years before it finally gave out. We are very happy with this dryer! It is the perfect size for our laundry room and has adjustable settings that are so easy to manage. We do always want to make sure we use the correct amount of time necessary to dry clothes using the less energy option as to save money, but it isn't difficult to figure it out. It is great for reduced spaces like using a closet or mini laundry room. I think that if this one happens to go out, we would buy another one just like it! I strongly recommend it.

• Load Capacity:

Does what it should, ...dries

from Carlsbad, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

This dryer has proven to be a pretty solid dryer.  I do a TON of wash on a daily basis.  I purchased this dryer in January of 2009; and I must say, it has worked tirelessly for me; it dries loads quickly and MANY! And, it's still going strong. This is pretty key in my household because we are HARD ON EVERYTHING! Between little kids and big dogs jumping and running mad throughout the house, the endless trail of dirty laundry left behind is a daily battle. There's dirt and vomit and blood and accidents and HAIR! THE UNBELIEVABLE MOUNDS OF HAIR I PULL OUT OF THE FILTER EVERY LOAD IS JAW-DROPPING! My only recourse is my washer and dryer. And I never run a load that's not crammed to the brink. It hasn't failed me yet The only problem I've had with it is that the "energy pref" setting doesn't always turn off. Just keeps going; a bit ironic. But, I must say it has been through the ringer and back and will do it again. So, yeah, I'd say it's solid!

The Whirlpool WGD5700 gas dryer does what it say it will do.

from Vidor, TX

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

I bought this dryer.  After working out a few kinks (had to be converted to propane).  It is a good dryer.  If I set the time and the clothes to dry at a certain time and they aren't completely dry, the dryer senses it and finishes drying them.  I hold a lot of clothes at once.  When I have to buy another dryer, I will definetly consider this dryer.

Dryer works great and has a larger capacity than the old dryers

from Chicago Heights, IL

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

i love the Accudry system in this dryer. It's fantastic and really does work!  instead of picking a setting, the dryer actually shuts off when the clothes are dry. It's a lot less wear and tear on the clothes, too.  Has a good size capacity for busy moms with lots of clothes to do!

Whirlpool Gas Dryes save Money

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

This one has perfect size, adjustable settings that are so easy to manage, always use the amount of time necesary to dry the cloth with less energy so We can save money, time and peace of mind. It is perfectly helpful for reduced space like closets or mini laundry.  We can reprograme it with enough time and we can save time. It has setting for delicate cloth, that treat your stuff so perfectly. I buyed great deal. I strongly recommend it.

Whirlpool Basic dryer dose the job.

from Commerce Township, MI

Comments about Whirlpool Gas Dryer:

This dryer is one of whirlpools basic dryers it has some bells but no whisles. It gets the job done and it is twice as fast as the same modle in the electric catagory so worth the gas upgrade. I like it