Other Dishwashers:

Whirlpool GU2800XTV Built-in Dishwasher

Pretty quiet dishwasher

from Rio Rancho, NM

Comments about Whirlpool GU2800XTV Built-in Dishwasher:

Our dishwasher started leaking so we shopped around for a new one. This one works well. I got it because it was a whirlpool. It was very easy to install. It cleans very well and ours has the utensil holder in the door. I love this because it leaves more room in the washer for larger and more items. We bought ours in black and its pretty easy to keep clean. It is relatively quiet but we have lived in a house with a BOSCH which we couldnt hear at all ever so compared to that this is a bit loud. Not load compared to most though. I would recommend it to anyone. The price and look and function were right so we bought it. Its been a year now and its still going strong.

Noise Level
You can hear it but its not too loud

Cleaning Time
It seems to take hours to wash things.

Loading Flexibility
You can most kitchen items in there. The fan looking thing inside of it sometimes gets in the way when I try to lean my extra large pan in there and it gets stuck.

It cleans everything really well. I do have very hard water so I have to make sure to use a good dishwashing detergent to make sure the hard water is taken care of.

It looks good and the buttons are easy to press no knobs or anything.

I have a 2 year old that likes to help unload and he hasn't broken it yet so to me that it very durable.

• Noise Level: