Other Kitchen Ranges:

Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range

Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range is easy to clean up spills

from Chattanooga, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range:

Our Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range is easy to clean up spills. The flat surface removes the hassle of having to clean gunk out of the inside of the stove. You simply wipe it up. I keep the stove surface as clean as possible, but every once in a while, my Dear Husband takes a flat knife and carefully scrapes off the excess that has been burned on the surface. I like that when the surface is warm (even after the burner has been turned off), that the light will be illuminated saying that the Surface is Hot. Our Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range is easy to clean up spills.

• Temperature Control:
  • Heat Distribution:

needs repair soon

from Tempe, AZ

Comments about Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range:

I got this model from Low's, looks very nice for this kind of fancy cooktop.

I would not get this pretty but not practical one, it's hard to clean the surface. The chemical they gave you

smells very bad. I really miss the old style, you don't need to worry about scraching

& you don't need to buy special chemical to clean the surface.

The light that warns you cooktop is hot, it broke down after three months, they came & fixed it , but after a year,when warantee runs out, it broke down again, Now the light is always on, it only waste my energy.

If I asked for service call just for this, it's deosn't make sense at all.

So, I would not wish this on anyone , please do some research, do yourself a favor, don't buy this one.

Whirlpool Electric Glass Top Stove

from Enid, OK

Comments about Whirlpool Freestanding Electric Range:

I truly love this stove.  It is the WFE 371LVQ 0 and I could not be happier with it.  Love the fact that it has the one extra large cooking surface to accomodate a large skillet.  I also am really enjoying the "warming" surface that this model has also.  This stove also has the "steam" cleaning procedure for the oven.  Works great if you have let a pie run over while you are baking it!