4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Cleaning Time:

Best Washing machine i have ever owned!!!

This has been the best washing machine i have ever owned. I is very quiet and does a great job getting the clothes clean.I will never go back to a top loading machine again....Read complete review

This has been the best washing machine i have ever owned. I is very quiet and does a great job getting the clothes clean.I will never go back to a top loading machine again. EVER!!!

Energy Efficiency
This machine operates with less water than a top loading machine.

Cleaning Time
Cleaning time can be shortened by turning off some options. So if you are in a hurry you won't have to wait long

This washing machine has been able to clean everything i have put in it. I wash pillows, blankets, insulated overalls, rugs, and of course lots of clothes.

This machine is very easy to use. If you are familiar with a top loading machine then you won't have any problems with this. It does have some extra options but they are pretty much self explanatory.

The design of this machine is really nice. You can put a counter top above it and make a nice folding table that is easy to get to.

This is a very durable machine. I have never had a single issue with it. I run run the cleaning mode with the proper cleaning tablets once a month and it keeps is all clean n the inside. I have never had a problem with it leaking or anything.

Front loading Whirlpool washing machine.

I like the fact that I can use less space by putting my front loading dryer on top of the washer and leaving room in my laundry room. I also like the amount of clothing that I can put into the washer at one time. I am not thrilled that there is an odor that you get from the front loading washers even though I keep the door partially open at all time.

Energy Efficiency
Have never noticed a difference in the electric nor the water bill which they stated I would.

Cleaning Time
About the same cleaning time as a regular washer.

It is okay, doesn't seem to be much different than a regular washer. I do like the fact that you use a lot less detergent. A bottle seems to last forever.

I have no trouble using it but I do need to show company as opposed to most people knowing how to use a regular washer.

okay, I like the fact I can put the dryer on top.

Seems to be fine.

Best Washing machine i have ever owned!!!

Energy Efficiency
This machine operates with less water than a top loading machine.

WOULD NEVER GO BACK TO TOP LOADERS

from Mountlake Terrace, WA

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

I can't believe how good this thing works.

Energy Efficiency
Has that good energy saver rating and uses very little water.

Cleaning Time
It does take some time, especially if you select extra options, but it is worth the time.

Stuff gets a lot cleaner than in a top loader and spins drier so it takes less time to dry in the clothes dryer.

So easy to load and unload with it sitting on top of the base drawer. Right at hand level.

looks nice.

I have had it a couple of years and no problems. I put in heavy jeans and sneakers and it handles it fine.

lovelovelove this washer

from hastings, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

I have a huge family and we do laundry every day. I love my whirlpool duet front loading washer. It has an awesome cycle called quick wash and for pjs and normal laundry it works amazing and makes the laundry go by so much faster. The duet system really seams to clean my clothes alot better than my old washer. I also love the energy savings I have seen from switching to this duet system. I notice to that it does not take as much laundry soap and fabric softener than my older washing machine did. I average a savings of about 3oo a year between the energy saving and the laundry soap savings. With a family my size thats a great thing. I did not purchase the pedastoolso it can get trying have to bend down all the time. Its worth it though for such a great washing machine. I do wish this one has the steam feature but I can live with out it for the quick wash feature.The warranty on these machines is amazing as well and whirlpool makes great products to begin with. I wont be switching to any other brand any time soon. Great value for the money. It fits 10pairsof children jeans in one load and 14 towels in one load. Love it.

Great washer!!

from Alabama

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

The Whirlpool Duet is a great clothes washer! We have a family of 5, and we all depend on this washer to wash our clothes all week. The load capacity is very acceptable, and the front load style makes loading and unloading the washer when washing our clothes very convenient. The time it takes to clean a load is typical as most other clothes washers on the market. We are very satisfied with the performance of this clothes washer. The controls on the front of this clothes washer are very straight-forward and understandable, which makes our clothes washing convenient, even for the older children in the house. We have owned this washer for over 5 years, and it is still going strong and working just as efficiently as when we first used it after we bought it and got it home. We got this washer when we found it discounted at the store, and we could not be happier with this purchase.

mold on machine

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

We have had the washer since 2006. Recently clothes started to smell. We have always left the door open after washing so it could air dry. Checked it out and mold all over the rubber seal. Called corporate. All they would do is send someone out and charge me to fix their problem. Did suggest that I should speak with a manger and they asked if I wanted to file a complaint. I said yes. Not sure what will come of that.

Energy Efficiency
does not use a lot of water

clothes have started to come out smelling

But only if you have a high pedestal. Otherwise you do a lot of bending.

Seal is hard to clean. Small objects can get caught under seal and block water flow.

still running good after about 7 years

works good

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

This is a great washer if you have a small laundry room. It isn't large and fits nicely in small spaces. It does a wonderful job of cleaning my clothes. It is well constructed and very durable. It is very energy efficient and my clothes always come out clean with no laundry detergent residue left on them. I like the front load design...I think it looks better than a generic top loader. It does take a little bit of time to complete a load of laundry, but that really isn't a problem for me. I have 3 children and they dirty a lot of clothes. I sometimes need to throw some clothes in to wash at all hours of the day, so having my own machine is a necessity. It is relatively quiet when it is running so it doesn't disturb us, even if we are sleeping. It is very easy to understand how it works, the setting are not confusing. My 4 year old calls herself "Mommy's little helper" and loves to help me throw the clothes in and start it up. If I am washing one of her toys, she likes to sit in front of the window in the door and watch for it to spin around inside. This washer works great and is very reasonably priced.

• Cleaning Time:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Bridgewater, NJ

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

love this washing machine for cleaning,but it is not easy to get clothes out without dropping some of my clothes on the floor

Energy Efficiency
uses just enough water to wash clothes very well and have different tempature and and size to wash

Cleaning Time
cleaning time is very good

love that cleans clothes well and that is

very easy to use for filling with cleaning products and easy to read settings

washer is stackable which is great for condo's or apartments,but should be easier to get the clothes out without dropping clothes transferring to the dryer

have had this washer for almost a year and i am very happy with it so far

• Cleaning Time:

Front loading Whirlpool washing machine.

Cleaning Time
About the same cleaning time as a regular washer.

okay, I like the fact I can put the dryer on top.

Seems to be fine.

excellent product works great

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

Love this washing machine it cleans great

Energy Efficiency
it saves so much water and washes with alot less soap

Cleaning Time
Love the wash settings the best one is the delayed wash cycle

this has not given me any problems

very easy to operate

the design is great I would get the base for it tho makes it easier to use being up higher

very durable Ii wash everything from my king size comforter to my husbands work clothes

• Cleaning Time:

Spin cycle leaves too much water in clothes and they have to dry

Comments about Whirlpool Duet Front Load Washer:

NEVER buy this front load washer. On large loads such as a summer weight queen size quilt the spin cycle leaves so much water in the fabric that I have to haul it outside and put it over patio furniture to drip dry. There is no way to select an extra spin cycle to remove the water. You can only choose rinse and spin, which of course, just adds more water. This washer and dryer were gifts. I want my 13 year old Maytag top loader back.