Other Washing Machines:
Front Load Washers
Whirlpool
WFW94HEXW
Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity

Summary

This ENERGY STAR qualified43 cu ft IEC equivalent capacity washer features exclusive 6th Sense technology Precision Dispense provides great cleaning and a CEE Tier 3 rating offers optimal efficiency The FanFreshtrade option with Dynamic Venting Techn...

Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity

Pros

Cons

Falls apart easily

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

This product is not good for large families, doesn't hold up well, only buy it if you an afford to go days without a washer while waiting for parts.

fine.

Cleaning Time
The numbers aren't accurate, it says 10 minutes left and it will go 20.

fine

fine

fine, this is why I thought it would be a good product, wrong!!!

Falls apart once or twice a year, luckily my husband has been able to get parts and fix it, the pump goes out twice a year. Even with a warranty whirlpool doesn't seem to care about helping fix it. I won't buy whirlpool again!!!!

With the weight in gold

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

I feel this is a great dryer and it is economical when it comes to the energy efficiency , love the way it doesn't vibrate and move across the room when on the spin cycle. I luv mine. It is great for pet lovers when it comes to the removal of that peaty pet hair that is so hard to remove from clothing, it's a gotta have in your laundry room, and also very room sufficient. For the mothers it is a must have, you can have a great sit back and rest time without worry with this product. Plus you will have more time to spend with the kids while not having to worry about the dryer moving around the room and wondering how far across the room you will see it has moved when you go to get your clothes out of the dryer, such a great way to save on energy cost also, mark my words, you will never want to change your mind on this dryer and will never have worries again, what more can you ask for, get one today, you'll just love it

• Cleaning Time:

This whirlpool front loader is a mean, cleaning machine.

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

I am very excited about this purchase, you'll never stop loving to do the laundry. Now the family argues about who gets to do the laundry. It's great, and I definitely recommend this product.

Energy Efficiency
It is very energy efficient . Not only is it lowering the electric, but the water bills as well.

Cleaning Time
With the multi settings, and cycles you get extreme clean with a fast, acceptable cleaning time. Defiantly for busy family's with little extra time.

It can be as delicate or as powerful as you need it to be. And still give you the performance you expect every time. Very impressed.

This front loader is very easy to use. Simple step by step instructions to get the best results.

Very cleaver design that complements any home. A beautiful mixture of power and efficiantcy.

This item was made to last. Washes as good today as it did the very first load. Takes a beating from the kids, has been thru two moves and our pet hair. It's amazing durable.

Love it.

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

Got this washing machine and accompanying duet steam dryer on sale after our others died. I was so excited to get a front loader and I love it. It washes so well and it is so quiet. I love all of the different cycles I have to choose from all the way from hand wash to bulky to washer cleaner. I love how little detergent it needs to clean my clothes and yes, they actually come out clean. It is very easy to use and I like that I can turn on an alarm for it to ring when it has completed the wash cycle. It can wash a normal load in about an hour and that's great for me. My only complaint is the musty/sour smell it sometimes gets if you don't leave the door open for it to air out.

Wonderful Washing Machine-- a great value for the money

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

I absolutely love this washing machine! It is very good! I like that it washes clothes cleaner than the old top loading unit I had. In addition, it is very easy to choose what setting you want to wash your clothes on. With the old top loading machine, I used to waste detergent by putting extra in since I felt that my clothes were not clean enough if I did not do so. With this machine, I put in exactly recommended amount of detergent, and clothes come out very clean, fresh smelling, and looking new. I have not had any clothes fade as of yet. If you are thinking of getting this machine, I would recommend it. I think you will enjoy it as much as I have!

Love it!

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

My roommate and I are absolutely in love with this washer. We both use it and we can do our clothes at the same time that consistently come out clean and fresh. I also love the steam option as it helps to freshen my clothing before going out.

Great for the Money

from Florence, OR

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 27 Front-Load Washer 5.0 cu. ft. Capacity:

Bought this for my mom and she just loves it - fits in a VERY SMALL space in her kitchen.

Energy Efficiency
Has energy boost button and works well with cold water.

Cleaning Time
About average, but can be pretty quick with small loads.

Cleans very well.

Each button and option marked very well.

Cute, especially for the money.

Looks like it's durable - info says lasts 10-12 years