Other Dishwashers:
Whirlpool
Models:
WDT710PAYB, WDT710PAYW, WDT710PAYM
Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY

Summary

Whirlpool WDT710PAYB Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Settings, 6 Wash Cycles, Sensor Cycle, 7 Options, Top Rack Wash, Adjustable Upper Rack and 55 dBA: Black

Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY

Pros

• Attractive (9)
  • Cleans well (7)
  • Easy to load (6)
  • Simple controls (6)
  • Energy efficient (5)

• Large kitchen (5)
  • Small kitchens (4)
  • General purpose (3)
  • Pots and pans (3)
    • Noise Level:
    • Cleaning Time:
    • Loading Flexibility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Avid cook (4), Casual cook (3)

the best product

This dishwasher originally caught my attention because of it's design and claims. I had some pretty high expectations for it, but unfortunately was slightly disappointed. I feel that if I didn't expect such great things from it, I might have been happy and content. First off, the pros. Not only does it look nice and clean, it's easy to load and unload. That is a must for me because I hate when dishwashers take two hours to load and unload, it's just such a time waster. This dishwasher also isn't overly complicated to the point where you just can't figure anything out. I just want a good dishwasher that as the name suggests, washes my dishes. I'm usually hesitant putting delicate items in dishwashers because I've had many precious items broken, and this dishwasher really wasn't too different. I put in a delicate plate and it literally fell apart when I touched it to take it out. Overall, this is a decent dishwasher, but don't expect anything special from it.

Cool Concept

dishwasher Review

from Morocco

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Simple Controls

Cons

• Long Cycle
  • Loud

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

Dishwasher is a beautiful, medium-sized attractive machine with high quality cleaning
And work well

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from cairo

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

Its use is easy and comfortable

Best gift ever

from McComb Ms

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Cleans Well
      • Easy To Load
      • Energy Efficient
      • Quiet

Cons

• Doesn't Dry Well

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

Best gift I could ever receive

Overall Satisfied

from Alabama

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Cleans Well
      • Easy To Load
      • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

I am overall satisfied with the Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY. I bought this dishwasher to be put in our family's beachhouse last year when we found it at a decent price. I like the sleek look, I like that it is black so the scuffs and scratches, etc. that come hand in hand with frequent come-and-go renters will not be as obvious as with the white dishwashers. It has proven to be a pretty decent dishwasher, with not much extensive use as I assume most vacationers do not cook every night and run it overtime but it has continued to run with no problems and no complaints either. The controls are just as easy to use as any other average dishwasher, and for the price I got it at I have no complaints. 4 out of 5 stars.

from gbhjf nhgjrjthyui

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Cleans Well
        • Easy To Load
        • Energy Efficient
        • Quiet
        • Simple Controls

Cons

• Awkward Loading

• Commercial Kitchens

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

from paris

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Simple Controls

Cons

• Doesn't Dry Well

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

I just moved out of my small home and one thing I will miss is my Danby Portable Dishwasher. My kitchen is small and there really was not room for a full size dishwasher. I purchased the Danby because of the size of it. Since it is only 18 inches wide and fits perfectly in small spaces. It holds a lot of dishes and I was surprised at the roominess inside of the dishwasher. You can fit a lot in there. It is very well made and is very sturdy and a good dishwasher for the money. It has an automatic soap dispenser and has various wash settings that you can choose from. It does not use a lot of water on any of the settings and really gets the dishes and the utensils spotlessly clean. I really like this dishwasher as it does just as good of a job as a full size washer yet uses less water and electricity and is energy friendly. It is not very noisy at all. It is easy to load and unload as well. If you are looking for a nicecompact dishwasher, look no further than this one.

I love it

from Morocco

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Cleans Well

Cons

• Long Cycle

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

After I tired of washing dishes .. After what i read and i consulted and discussed, i decided to buy Whirlpool dishwasher, As well, good wash and silent. In less drying cycle eco, you will not know when the cycle is finished because no noise .
        I praise the seller Whirlpool. and decided to buy because I have a Whirlpool washing machine of the same brand so i early formed an idea of the commercial Brand.

Cool Concept

from Flint, MI

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Easy To Load
        • Quiet
        • Simple Controls

Perfect dishwasher!

from Ksa

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Cleans Well
          • Easy To Load
          • Energy Efficient
          • Quiet

• Commercial Kitchens
            • Delicate Items

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

Love it its really Easy to use and looks nice in the kitchen! ❤️

Space efficient

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT710PAY:

There really isn't much to dislike about this Whirlpool Dishwasher Model. Fortunately, I didn't have to purchase it on my own. ( we recently purchased our first home.) My favorite feature about the dishwasher is that the silverware holder is on the door rather than in the unit the way my last one was. The design was certainly quite innovative - it saves additional space for either more dishes or more room for a better washing experience. It is super easy to operate although, the dials are on the top lip of the door to the dishwasher. This is the very first time I have seen one designed in that manner. I actually like it that way though because they are not in an area my 3 year old can see and so he doesn't press the buttons the way he did with my previous dishwasher. I absolutely love the color of it as well. Mine is black and meshes very well with the decor of the kitchen as a whole. It has a very neat and smooth appearance. I have not been an owner of it for too long but, so far so good.

• Noise Level: