Other Washing Machines:
Whirlpool
Whirlpool Cabrio Platinum top-loading washer - 4.8 cu. ft - Energy Star - White - WTW8500BW

Hoping for the best

I am in my second washer. The first one was VERY loud and only lasted two years. I have a home warranty company and that's the only reason I got the same one when it broke. The second one isn't as loud and seems to clean the clothes better! I'm really hoping this one lasts longer.

New Orleans, LA

false

Love my Cabrio

Love this washer. It's the first top loader I've ever had and I'm hard on washers so I cringed when I bought this one but so far so good! So easy to use and it does such a great job. Energy Efficiency Compared to traditional washers the water my Cabrio uses is so much less. Cleaning Time Does take a little longer for a cycle than some

Crab Orchard, WV

true

I really like it

I haven't had this washer long (a couple of months) but am quite happy with it so far. It washes large loads, it doesn't have the middle post for clothes to get caught up on and our clothes have come nice and clean even with using our homemade detergent and getting them pretty dirty. I am happy.

USA