Other Clothes Dryers:

Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

Love this whirlpool cabrio dryer

I love this dryer.  I love that it is super capacity and I can dry a king size quilt without problems.  It has lots of settings and works great.  It has a sensor inside and detects when your clothes are dry.  So, it shuts itself down when it is complete.  Saves money and is a great energy star item.  The only downfall is that when I am washing a larger item, sometimes it says its complete when it is not dry and I have to come down and turn it back on a time or two.  Overall, I love it and am extremely happy with it. I defintely recommend it.  I love the matching washer as well.

Doesn't actually dry clothes without running it 2-3 times

This dryer was purchased by my parents as a house-warming gift in 2009. It looked nice and was fairly inexpensive. I did not choose it myself but gladly accepted this gift with many thanks. First and foremost, I always thought that Whirlpool was a good, possibly even great, product line. I was however, greatly disappointed with this particular model. The dryer has multiple settings (high-heat, low-heat, etc.). I typically used low-heat with prior dryer usage and tried that first off with this dryer. The length of drying is 30 minutes on low-heat and I had to use it THREE TIMES on my first load of laundry to actually get the clothes dry. My next load I used the setting that dries them based on what it senses, basically until it thinks they are dry. This feature also did not work and took two more runs on low-heat. On my third attempt, I used high-heat because they were towels and it didn't matter if they shrank a bit, however, it still took two runs to get them complete. The whole purpose of a dryer is to actually dry your clothes and it shouldn't be so much of a hassle. This product is pathetic and I would never recommend it.

nice to use and it'e very good

from Jordan

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Easy To Use
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Bulky Items
    • Delicates
    • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.

I purchased the Samsung Electric Dryer at the same time I purchased the Samsung Washer so that they would match and I really enjoy the combination set
    .................................................................................................................................................
    very nice
    very good thanks to www.viewpoints.com

So Far So Good

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I purchased the washer and dryer pair about a month and a half ago, and so far, so good. There is a light inside of the dryer which I really like, and it is very spacious so tons of clothes can fit inside at once. the light makes it easy to see what you're grabbing if you need to take something out of the machine. It is energy efficient and hasn't affected by energy use in one way or another. The light up buttons are easy to press and you can choose from several drying options and heating settings. the knob used to choose the wash setting is also easy to use. There's even a musical sound when the dry is over.
    The machine was reasonably priced so I can't ague there, and it dries really quickly. It is easy to open and close. All in all I think this is a good dryer for the money.

Load Capacity
    This dyer has extra large load capacity so you can tuck tons of clothes inside of here

The dryer quickly gets a load dry!

Easyto use

• Load Capacity:

Large capacity and FAST drying time!

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love my Cabrio dryer. It has a very large capacity. I can dry a HUGE load of jeans or towels, etc. and the dryer actually finishes BEFORE the washer! No more running the dryer through two times just to get the clothes dry while wet clothes are sitting in the washing machine. This dryer had been fantastic for our large family.

Load Capacity
    This dryer has a HUGE load capacity. I love that I can dry so many clothes so quickly. Great for a large family like mine. I can get my laundry finished so quickly! The regular cycle is only 40 minutes and the clothes are almost always dry.

The Cabrio dryer dries my clothes quickly. The regular drying cycle is only 40 minutes and i rarely have to restart it to finish drying a load of even heavy items like jeans or towels.

The Cabrio is easy to use. The controls are self-explanatory.

So far, so good with the Cabrio dryer! I've had mine almost 2 years and it still does a great job drying all my clothes, towels, etc!

The Cabrio looks nice and is easy to use and so very efficient. It dries my laundry quickly, so it doesn't use as much power, making it energy efficient. I am amazed at how quickly it dries such huge loads. It usually beats the washer!

• Load Capacity:

Great Whirlpool Dryer for the money!

from Greer, SC

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

After buying a new house we needed to buy a new washer and dryer because the previous owners had taken theirs with them. As a family with a new little one, we were unsure of the size of the dryer to get. I love this dryer! There are tons of drying options whether you need to dry a very small load for only 20 minutes or have a whole load of jeans, or prefer to be more energy efficient there is a dry setting for just about anything you need. Also, the lint filter is on top which makes for easy emptying. Instead of having to bend over and scoop out all the lint, you just have to pull it out from the top and peel the lint sheet off--very simple. I also like the feature that lets you know your clothes are dry, but I don't really like that it is a loud buzzing noise. Like I said, we have a new little one and this little one happens to be a very light sleeper so loud buzzing noises usually wake her up. If you don't have a napping child though, the buzzing is very short and probably wouldn't bother you. We turn the dryness indicator off for this reason. It is convenience though if you have a habit of leaving clothes in the dryer because you forget.

Outstanding dryer.

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is very well made and has some really great features! It is extremely quiet and foolproof to use, you will not go wrong with purchasing this machine. Very energy efficient as well.

Load Capacity
    Handles my large loads okay, without uneven drying problems and it does it fairly quickly too.

It really does dry all of my loads equally without leaving behind those annoying still wet spots you get in your in socks. I love the feature to get out wrinkles from really wrinkled items too.

It runs so quietly sometimes I have to go check on it to make sure that my load is actually still running and that it is on! I do find the large buttons too easy to bump and accidentally change a setting though.

I have owned mine for about five months and use it almost daily, usually with larger loads, so I think it has held up well.

Very attractive looking design, and a nice wide capacity door for loading and unloading.

drying it all

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This is an over all good dryer. I have a vary large family. I have six kids. five of them are girls. they go though a lot of clothes in one day so i am doing at least one load a day. not counting bedding and towels. It drys everything in a good amount of time. It takes two cycles to get a queen sized comforter dried all the way though.

Load Capacity
    It is a decent capacity level. It holds a large load. It could be slightly bigger to accommodate a queen sized comforter.

It performs very good. it dose not take long to dry the average load, even heavy loads like towels dry vary quickly. Only thing it takes longer to dry are larger queen sized comforters and anything bigger than one.

It is vary easy to use. You just pick a setting and push start. You can set temperature, time and how dry you would like it to make things.

Vary durable. Has survived a few moves. Only has a few dents.

It is a good design. It fits in to my home very well.

Great dryer

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have had this dryer forever, or so it seems It has never failed in years. I see all the fancy ones come on the market but nothing could be better than this one. Large capacity. Even drying. Plenty of drying selections. I would buy this dryer all over again. Love the tumble press for getting rid of wrinkles quickly

Very nice dryer.

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer has been a life saver. It gets my laundry dry so quickly, even if I'm doing a large load. I'm really happy with my purchase and hope to have it for a long time to come!

Load Capacity
    It holds way more than my last dryer did so maybe it just seems incredibly spacious, but I can put tons of towels or pairs of jeans in there and they come out dry as a bone every time.

I'm really happy with the performance of this dryer. It does everything I need it to or at least more than I expected it to!

Most dryers have a pretty basic setup and this is no exception. Very easy to figure out and use.

Six months with this bad boy and it's still going strong. My mom had a similar one that lasted her for several years so I have high hopes for this one.

There were definitely prettier, fancier, dryers out on the market but I don't mind how this one looks. I like the way it works so much I can overlook that it isn't the greatest thing aesthetically.

• Load Capacity:

I expected more from a whirlpool product

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It takes forever to dry loads of clothes. We even changed the exhaust pipe as the salesman had suggested and it still took 2-3 cycles to completely dry a load of clothing.

Load Capacity
    no matter what amount of clothing you put in it takes at least 2 cycles to dry them

It takes too long to dry the clothing

it is pretty self explanatory if it would just dry like it says it is supposed to on the dial.

It is still holding up after a year. I have put 3 tennis balls into the drum and it seems to help with the amount of time it takes to dry the items.

It looks nice.

best dryer I ever owned

from Brooksville, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.4 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

we purchased this dryer in August, it is the best dryer I have ever had, it drys in the time it says it will, takes big loads and dries in a single load time. I have had to wash my comforter at least 2 times since getting this dryer and it couldn't have done the job better if it was a big commercial dryer.

Load Capacity
    huge capacity, takes full size comforters with no problems

haven't had any problems

just press some buttons and there it goes

haven't had it long, but it is built to last.