Other Clothes Dryers:

Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

Naturally steam out wrinkles and odors with the push of a button

Whirlpool WED6600V / WED6600VU / WED6600VW Electric Dryer it Naturally steam out wrinkles and odors with the push of a button. Two steam cycles, Quick Refresh and Enhanced Touch-Up, take clothes from lying there to ready-to-wear in as little as 15 minutes. I hve this Appliances and its really good. My family got a loads upon loads of clothe to wash this dryer capacity is large an it dry really fast and helps reduce your electrical shortage. very easy to use, Good value for your money, its Power Source Electric Volume 7 cu. ft. Load Type Front Loader Dryer Type Home Dryer and it Cycles 7 Cycles Cool Down Feature With Cool Down Feature Quiet Mode With Quiet Mode Moisture-Sensor With Moisture-Sensor and it a really good size for use at home its dimension Overall Depth 30.13 in. Overall Height 42 in. Overall Width (Display) 29 in. its really a Reliability and its a really Awesome product.Yea

I hate this dryer

I don't understand high ratings when the automatic settings give poor perfomance. I can't dry any load of clothes in one cycle with the highest heat/time settings and the preset dryness level setting already at 3. So the things that attracted me in the 1st place: automatic settings for load size, clothes type differences, and energy savings are useless to me. If someone likes this dryer so much I'd be happy to sell you mine and pay for the shipping.

goooooood

from Jordan

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature
  • Quiet
  • Works Quickly

Cons

• Bulky Items
    • Sheets & Mattress Covers
    • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

This dryer is one of the best that I have ever had! It even dries bulky loads evenly with no wrinkles! The lint filter is large, sturdy, and easy to remove and replace. The control panel appears very clear and easy to use

I throw my clothes in, set controls, relax and get my wrinkle-free laundry!! Every time!! I'd also like to point out that the instruction manual that came with it is very thorough and helpful.

I purchased the Samsung Electric Dryer at the same time I purchased the Samsung Washer so that they would match and I really enjoy the combination set
    .................................................................................................................................................
    very nice, gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

Best dryer we've ever had!

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

After our old Whirlpool dryer broke down in June 2013 and we had to replace it because it was too old to get a new motor, we bought the latest style that was the Cabrio. It seems to be able to hold so much more weight and dry so much better than the old one, and it knows when to turn itself off when the cycles are finished so it doesn't overheat. It's incredible!

Load Capacity
    I could be washing a week's worth of my laundry, the light nightly load, a ton of towels, or a few sets of sheets, and it all dries the same way! Either everything is dry in the same load or maybe the washing machine left everything a little too wet so it needs a second go-around. Nothing seems to be too heavy for it, but we don't put too much in on purpose.

It dries every load perfectly each time unless the washer leaves things too wet so it needs to dry twice, and the dial is always set to the right temperature so it knows when to power off and never overheats, and there hasn't been a single problem with it at all yet.

After setting the dial the way I need it I never have to reset it, and all I do is press the power button, load the clothes, put in a dryer sheet, and press the start button. The musical beeps alert me to the end of the cycle and it turns itself off when I open the door to unload it, and I always clean the lint trap. It couldn't be simpler.

This model just IS so much stronger than the old one, it handles several different weights of clothing in the same load without any issues, and it can take clothes that are a little too wet from the washing machine not completely spinning out or snow-covered clothes that need to be dried. I've even put my jean jacket in it with my jeans and jean vest all together and it didn't have a single problem drying them.

This seems like such a space-age design with the green lights and beeping and how sleek and smooth the body is, but it fits perfectly in my laundry closet. If and when I have to replace my old washing machine, I'm going to get the Whirlpool Cabrio Washer.

great dryer

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love this dryer, I have some loads that require and extra turn but overall it dries the first time around

Load Capacity
    I love how I can put a large load in and it dries the first time around, especially my king size comforters.

Buttons are easy to understand.

I wish my door was on the other side but other than that I love it.

Does a great job!

from Austin, AR

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I recently had my washer go out so I bought a new washer. Along with it I decided since it was on sale I needed the dryer as well. We got home and installed the first dryer and turned it on and this awful noise came out of it. We could not get it to work properly so we returned it and got another of the same model. Back home again we go and install and this one works perfectly! I love how the door sits up higher and so much stuff will fit in it! It is pretty quiet and seems to effectively dry our clothes. The lint screen is easy to clean and remove. Overall I'm happy with our purchase.

Load Capacity
    You can fit a ton in it!

It works very effectively and does not take forever to dry the clothes.

Its very easy to use. Just press the button and you are good to go.

Whirlpool products always last a long time.

Its very nice looking and does not look cheaply made.

• Load Capacity:

Whirlpool electric dryer is great

from Miami, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love my Whirlpool Cabrio Electric Dryer WED6600 a lot. This dryer is a really good one and is capable of aiding you in completing your laundry duties in a quick amount of time. Whirlpool products are always stable and durable and with this Cabrio Electric Dryer version you are bound to see that Whirlpool really and truly is a good name. I love how quiet this great dryer is. I can have it running in my house and no one would even know that it is currently running unless they are directly beside it. This dryer also does not pull a lot of electricity so it will somewhat aid in reducing you utility bill for electricity each month. This dryer has a good amount of space for this price as I am really able to get a good amount of clothes into this dryer for each load so I can complete the last part of my laundry duties rather quickly. I suggested to some of my friends that they should at least give this dryer a try as it is worth it.

Terrific Cabrio dryer

from Cleveland, GA

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

The Whirlpool Cabrio dryer is great. The capacity is so large, comforters,towels, jackets,etc have plenty of room to circulate and dry quickly. Much less wrinkles when dry. The door is large and a great place to sort the dry clothes.

My Whirlpool dryer is big enough to dry my bulky comforters.

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

**The feature I like best about Whirlpool's WED6600 Electric Dryer is how the door is big enough and the inside roomy enough to dry those bulky comforters. I also like having the ability to adjust not only the level of dryness but also the amount of time - for those moments when I'm in a rush to get one item dry so that I can wear it to work that day! The wrinkle shield, combined with the end of cycle signal - and particularly the repeated end of wrinkle-shield cycle signal helps me to keep my clothes looking great with the least amount of work. The fact that the dryer has a dryness sensor also keeps my clothes from "cooking" to long and therefore extending their life and saving me money.**

Whirlpool Cabrio WED6600VWO Electric Dryer

from Sioux Falls, SD

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

The dryer works great, but is excessively noisy and has been ever since it was installed (Aug 2010). It starts out quiet and within a few minutes and the longer it runs, it becomes very noisy. Cannot run it when anyone in house is trying to sleep. The place where I bought it came out and replaced the motor with a new one - no change; still noisy. I would not recommend this dryer to anyone (although the model is now discontinued, no wonder!).

I hate this dryer

from Pioneer, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Cabrio is the best dryer I have owned

from Ishpeming, MI

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have owned this dryer for a little over a year now, and the purchase came after a lot of research.  I knew I didn't want to follow the front-loader trend, but I wanted an economical, water-saving, energy star front loading set.  This was the dryer I settled on (I also bought the matching washer).  I think this dryer really does a good job.  It fits a ton, so I can do fewer loads.  I always, always set it to "more dry".  Ninety five percent of the time, my clothes are perfect.  If I'm doing a load of jeans or towels, I'll usually have to dry them for an extra ten minutes.  One feature I do not like is the lint filter.  I originally thought it was a "perk" because I wouldn't have to drag my clean clothes across a dirty lint filter when emptying the dryer.  But when you pull it out, lint and hair and dirt get all over the top of the dryer.  So it has to be wiped down after each load.  I just keep a small handtowel on the top for this purpose now.  The drying rack is great for drying shoes - with three kids who love puddles, we've definitely used this feature.  One feature I hardly ever use is the steam function.  I thought I would, but honestly I just don't.  So I would think hard before you pay the extra for it.