Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher DU1301XTVB / DU1301XTVQ / DU1301XTVS

Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher DU1301XTVB / DU1301XTVQ / DU1301XTVS

Finally, a dishwasher that works!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher DU1301XTVB / DU1301XTVQ / DU1301XTVS:

We've been through a number of dishwashers, and we finally found one that works (at least so far!). We've had this one about 6 months, and it has worked great the whole time. The dishes get clean! We use it daily. The one drawback that I have found is that the utensil caddy is not the best layout. The utensil caddy is taller than the other ones we have had, and it feels like the taller caddy does not give the utensils enough exposure to the water to get really clean. This dishwasher does give the option of putting the utensil caddy on the door, but we have not found that to work well. The utensils get cleaner when the caddy is placed on the side of the plates.

Generally, I like the layout of the racks. They could be better to allow more items to be placed in the dishwasher, but overall, I can load the dishwasher pretty efficiently with the rack layout.  I like the small items clip on the top rack. I have found that it really does hold the smaller items in place.