Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Whirlpool
WDT910SAYM
Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher

Summary

Whirlpool WDT910SAYM Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Settings, 6 Wash Cycles, Sensor Cycle, 7 Options, PowerScour Option, Stainless Steel Interior and 51 dBA: Monochromatic Stainless Steel

Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher

Pros

• Cleans well (7)
  • Easy to load (6)
  • Energy efficient (6)
  • Attractive (5)
  • Quiet (5)

Cons

• Commercial kitchens (5)
  • Delicate (5)
  • General purpose (5)
  • Small kitchens (5)
  • Large kitchen (4)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

I hope that I have this product

from new yourk

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet
  • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

I have this dishwasher for more than two years, review about performance is spot on. No major break issues but pureed spinach effect, i see it all the time and mainly on the top shelf item despite my scraping food.

After several washes I am pleased to report that we are having much better results and are quiet pleased that our dishes are cleaner and we have less film on our glasses. We are glad to recommend this dishwasher. We don"t have to rinse the dishes prior to wash even after they set awhile.

very good product

from egypt

it is great

I hope that I have this product

from jordan irbed

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Cleans Well
    • Easy To Load
    • Energy Efficient
    • Quiet

Cons

• Long Cycle

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

More than wonderful, beautiful product with a high quality stunning view deserves to be found in every home and in every place he enjoys of style and ease of loading and high efficiency advise everyone buy it and I hope I get it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is a great dishwasher and stylish too!

from Alabaster, AL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Cleans Well
    • Easy To Load
    • Energy Efficient
    • Quiet
    • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

We have had this dishwasher for right at a year now. The performance is great! It cleans very well. The top basket is adjustable and has little brackets for stemware. The lower basket is very spacious. One feature we love about this dishwasher is the utensil holder is in the door. This allows more room in the lower basket. The only problem we have had thus far with the performance of the machine is occasionally water will pool at the bottom. Water doesn't run out and if you press rinse it will drain. Another feature we love about this dishwasher is the control panel is on the top of the door as opposed to the front of the door. This is wonderful for those who have little ones who like to press buttons. We have the stainless steel finish and where as it it is pretty, I wish it were smudge free stainless steel like my fridge. Other than the cons mentioned, I would highly recommend this dishwasher.

This machine features good

from maroc agadir

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Cleans Well
      • Energy Efficient

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Beautiful washing machine in terms of shape and easy to use good saluting:
        Well cleaned and economic power in the sale and the price-fits-all

Algzalea

from Art lovers

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
        • Cleans Well
        • Easy To Load
        • Energy Efficient
        • Quiet
        • Simple Controls

smart dishwasher

from uae

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Cleans Well
          • Easy To Load
          • Energy Efficient
          • Quiet
          • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

I have this dishwasher for more than an year, review about performance is spot on. No major break issues but pureed spinach effect, i see it all the time and mainly on the top shelf item despite my scraping food. My glasses are rarely clean. I have to hand-brush them after the sensor cycle wash to clean up sticky mess on the inside bottom of glasses and bowls most of the time. I thought that i was doing something wrong, lol

Very pleased after several weeks

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Well
            • Easy To Load

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Just like the dishwasher we replaced this new one does not get the scum off of the glasses. If anything they look worse.

Perfect for everyday use and smaller wash loads.

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

I use this machine daily. It is great for big or small loads of dishes as it has an energy efficient mode. I also like the fact that it has an after-dry, so the water doesn't sit at the bottom of the machine after each wash. It eliminates the bad smell that was a problem with older models.

Noise Level
              It is virtually noise free. I honestly hear more noise pressing buttons to set the mode than I do when the machine is running.

Cleaning Time
              With energy efficiency cycles, you can clean dishes (family of five), in about 1/2 hour. There is also a deeper clean mode, for stuck on grease and hard to remove food particles, but this does take longer to clean.

Loading Flexibility
              It has movable shelves, and it has a longer interior, so you can easily load in pans, cutting boards, and items that are generally a tight fit in dishwashers.

I tend to use the preset functions, and efficiency modes. There are about 15 to 20 settings, but I haven't used all of them, so don't know how well all modes operate.

I like the solid steel exterior, flexible interior, and slim fit. The dishwasher fits in to the kitchen well, and it matches all appliances as it features a stainless steel exterior.

The dishwasher is well built. It has a solid exterior body, the open/close handle features a hidden latch, and the interior shelf racks seem to be made of a rugged plastic coated frame.

• Loading Flexibility:

Quiet and lots of options

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

This machine is so quiet, you never hear it running. It gets the dishes sparkling clean and has lots of options from eco to heat rinse.

Noise Level
              This machine is so quiet. you can't hear it except for a slight noise and that is only if it is running in a completely quiet home.

Cleaning Time
              it is a longer wash cycle but this is because you have so many option to add on. I like to be able to wsh on eco setting with less water but use a heat dry. I also like that I can open it up during a wash and then continue.

Loading Flexibility
              It has a few options for loading but I do not like the silverware in the door option, it sometimes doesn't get the dishes clean and captures food, especially if you put solid items in front instead of dishes.

Quiet and gets the dishes clean, I use one dish washing pod and my dishes are clean and spotless.

I am loving the sleekness of the washer. I have all stainless steel in my kitchen and it looks great. It wipes down without streaks and I love that the buttons are located on the inside on the top, hidden from view and little fingers that want to push them.

So far it has been great. I have not had any dents and it does clean up great. No streaks.