Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Whirlpool
WDT910SAYM
Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher

Summary

Whirlpool WDT910SAYM Fully Integrated Dishwasher with 15-Place Settings, 6 Wash Cycles, Sensor Cycle, 7 Options, PowerScour Option, Stainless Steel Interior and 51 dBA: Monochromatic Stainless Steel

Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher

Pros

• Cleans well (8)
  • Easy to load (7)
  • Energy efficient (7)
  • Attractive (6)
  • Quiet (6)

• Delicate (6)
  • General purpose (6)
  • Commercial kitchens (5)
  • Pots and pans (5)
  • Small kitchens (5)
    • Noise Level:
    • Cleaning Time:
    • Loading Flexibility:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (4)
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3), I received a sample (3)

Woohoo Finally We Bought It !

from UAE

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Cleans Well
  • Easy To Load
  • Energy Efficient
  • Quiet

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Finally, I bought this machine to wash the dishes, I have been suffering at the beginning of washing dishes by hand, truthfully it has been so tired , as it was hurts my feet from standing along time , and hurting my hands so that I was burned my hands sometimes of hot water, in order to make sure of cleaning dishes in a good way and is certain to erase the bacteria and microbes and stuck fat in the dishes .I am tired of the using of my hands to wash the dishes, so I got to suggest it to my husband who strongly agreed on the need for the acquisition of the dishes washer, so we finding the best types of washing machines and it turns out that the best was "Bosch" and "Whirlpool", we asked many relatives and many friends who have dishwashers about the finest quality and the best, we have made conclusions and it turns out that the washers "Bosch" very expensive it cost 400 to $ 1,000, but in facing "Whirlpool" less expensive, priced from 400$ to 800$, so we decided eventually buy model (Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher WDT910SAYM) color : Silver , and we bought it from the Internet and it take two weeks to get it , and it was installed in the kitchen before them, and their treatment was nice, as they explained to us how to use it and how to take care of it as a dishes washer , and already I liked this dishes washer machine a lot, It really helped me and it seem beautiful in the kitchen☺ ..

It is now almost two years from purchasing it,and it looks as the first time from, no scratches or strokes and clean, also I clean them using regular detergent, and it needs only a few care no more.

In the end I give the washer 10 of 10 as it deserve and more, I would advise those who want to buy dishwashers to purchase it .

I hope that I have this product

from new yourk

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
    • Cleans Well
    • Easy To Load
    • Energy Efficient
    • Quiet
    • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

It's a very good contains many and varied and has a high, easy to use and load specifications and advantages of the best buys everyone

I have this dishwasher for more than two years, review about performance is spot on. No major break issues but pureed spinach effect, i see it all the time and mainly on the top shelf item despite my scraping food.

After several washes I am pleased to report that we are having much better results and are quiet pleased that our dishes are cleaner and we have less film on our glasses. We are glad to recommend this dishwasher. We don"t have to rinse the dishes prior to wash even after they set awhile.

very good product

from egypt

it is great

I hope that I have this product

from jordan irbed

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Cleans Well
      • Easy To Load
      • Energy Efficient
      • Quiet

Cons

• Long Cycle

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

More than wonderful, beautiful product with a high quality stunning view deserves to be found in every home and in every place he enjoys of style and ease of loading and high efficiency advise everyone buy it and I hope I get it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is a great dishwasher and stylish too!

from Alabaster, AL

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
      • Cleans Well
      • Easy To Load
      • Energy Efficient
      • Quiet
      • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

We have had this dishwasher for right at a year now. The performance is great! It cleans very well. The top basket is adjustable and has little brackets for stemware. The lower basket is very spacious. One feature we love about this dishwasher is the utensil holder is in the door. This allows more room in the lower basket. The only problem we have had thus far with the performance of the machine is occasionally water will pool at the bottom. Water doesn't run out and if you press rinse it will drain. Another feature we love about this dishwasher is the control panel is on the top of the door as opposed to the front of the door. This is wonderful for those who have little ones who like to press buttons. We have the stainless steel finish and where as it it is pretty, I wish it were smudge free stainless steel like my fridge. Other than the cons mentioned, I would highly recommend this dishwasher.

This machine features good

from maroc agadir

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Cleans Well
        • Energy Efficient

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Beautiful washing machine in terms of shape and easy to use good saluting:
          Well cleaned and economic power in the sale and the price-fits-all

Algzalea

from Art lovers

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Attractive Design
          • Cleans Well
          • Easy To Load
          • Energy Efficient
          • Quiet
          • Simple Controls

smart dishwasher

from uae

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
            • Cleans Well
            • Easy To Load
            • Energy Efficient
            • Quiet
            • Simple Controls

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

I have this dishwasher for more than an year, review about performance is spot on. No major break issues but pureed spinach effect, i see it all the time and mainly on the top shelf item despite my scraping food. My glasses are rarely clean. I have to hand-brush them after the sensor cycle wash to clean up sticky mess on the inside bottom of glasses and bowls most of the time. I thought that i was doing something wrong, lol

Very pleased after several weeks

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Cleans Well
              • Easy To Load

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Just like the dishwasher we replaced this new one does not get the scum off of the glasses. If anything they look worse.

Perfect for everyday use and smaller wash loads.

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

I use this machine daily. It is great for big or small loads of dishes as it has an energy efficient mode. I also like the fact that it has an after-dry, so the water doesn't sit at the bottom of the machine after each wash. It eliminates the bad smell that was a problem with older models.

Noise Level
                It is virtually noise free. I honestly hear more noise pressing buttons to set the mode than I do when the machine is running.

Cleaning Time
                With energy efficiency cycles, you can clean dishes (family of five), in about 1/2 hour. There is also a deeper clean mode, for stuck on grease and hard to remove food particles, but this does take longer to clean.

Loading Flexibility
                It has movable shelves, and it has a longer interior, so you can easily load in pans, cutting boards, and items that are generally a tight fit in dishwashers.

I tend to use the preset functions, and efficiency modes. There are about 15 to 20 settings, but I haven't used all of them, so don't know how well all modes operate.

I like the solid steel exterior, flexible interior, and slim fit. The dishwasher fits in to the kitchen well, and it matches all appliances as it features a stainless steel exterior.

The dishwasher is well built. It has a solid exterior body, the open/close handle features a hidden latch, and the interior shelf racks seem to be made of a rugged plastic coated frame.

• Noise Level: