Other Kitchen Ranges:
Whirlpool
WFE540H0AB

Just Another Oven

Comments about Whirlpool 6.2 cu. ft. Electric Range with Self-Cleaning Convection Oven in Black:

The main issue with this oven is that it had a consistent issue with evenly cooking my food. There were times when the oven would burn the food and there were times when I thought the food would never be done.

Temperature Control
The temperature control for this oven is very poor as every time I turn around the oven is either burning or not cooking my food enough so over all I am very dissatisfied with this ovens temperature control.

Heat Distribution
I really do think that whoever made this oven could have done a better job with the heat distribution as the reliability of cooking time is very bad and I am constantly encountering problems with the ovens ability to cook evenly.

This ovens durability is one thing that it does not lack in as over all the years I have had it it still seems to keep on kicking regardless of what happens to it which is a plus for the fact that I don't have the time or money to replace parts and pieces of it.

I do have to say that the design was not that bad really as it had a smooth and appealing appearance. The main plus of the design was that it did not have any sharp metal edges which would have been a real problem with young kids being around as if they were to fall sharp metal edges would not be a good thing to have around the young kids.

I do have to admit that the cleaning aspect of this oven is very good. The best part of the cleaning process is that this oven comes with a self cleaning feature which is exceptionally effective. There is a problem with cleaning in the crevices but not to a degree in which it becomes an irritation.

• Temperature Control: