3.3

Whirlpool 40 Gallon Water Heater E2F40Rd045V

3.3

Never had a problem

Comments about Whirlpool 40 Gallon Water Heater E2F40Rd045V:

We've never had a problem with this water heater and we've had it for about 9 years. I use a lot of hot water. I do load after load of laundry using hot, am constantly doing dishes and mopping floors with hot water, and have four household members showering daily. It's never leaked, malfunctioned, or ran out of hot water, and is still going strong. I have no complaints.

Heats water and minds its own business.

from Reynoldsburg, OH

Comments about Whirlpool 40 Gallon Water Heater E2F40Rd045V:

We kept running out of water in our household so we got a bigger water heater. This one seems to be doing okay, I guess. I mean, occasionally it seems like the hot runs out sooner than I want it to but that could be because my family decides to all take really hot, long showers and wash two loads of dishes before it's time for mom to take her shower, so I can't blame the water heater for that. I believe it works way better than our old heater, but I am considering getting a blanket for it since our basement stays pretty cold and I want to increase its efficiency.

Do not purchase Whirlpool water heaters under any condition

from Kernersville, NC

Comments about Whirlpool 40 Gallon Water Heater E2F40Rd045V:

Never purchase a Whirlpool water heater. The warranty will not be honored even for

factory deficient units. Customer service is a "run around call center"...After you follow

all there instructions, and they still can't remedy the problem they will have you start all over from the beginning and try this...try that....try this....

When they realize the unit is defective they will not honor the warranty.

DO NOT PURCHASE ANY WHIRLPOOL WATER HEATER