Other Kitchen Ranges:
Electric Ranges
Whirlpool
WFC310S0AB
Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range

Summary

Whirlpool 30" Freestanding Black Electric Electric Range \ 4 Coiled Elements \ 4.8 cu. ft. Self-Cleaning Oven \ Large Oven Window \ Delay Bake \ Star-K Certified Sabbath Mode (SKU: WFC310S0AB)

Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range

Pros

Cons

Sleek, Stylish, and Awesome

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

I'll admit I might be a bit biased, as my old stove was a falling apart piece of junk. However, I've loved this stove from the moment it entered our home. It's beautiful to look at and a breeze to use. It even tells you the current temperature of the oven while it's heating up!

Temperature Control
It seems to respond quickly to temperature adjustments on the burners

Heat Distribution
Seems like it distributes heat well.

This stove seems like it will hold up well, but I haven't had it long enough to say with authority.

The entire look of this stove is modern and sleek. I especially love the digital display: it's blue, which is soothing, and large enough to read from a reasonable distance. The window in the front is a generous size and clearly shows the contents. I also really like that the burners have a little metal spring-type tab that keeps them firmly seated.

I would love to give this a 10, but the burners are a little hard to get out in order to clean the burner pans. That would be my only complaint, though; the flat front (no recessed view panel with little plastic frame) makes for a super-easy wipedown in case of spills, and the control panel is a breeze to get clean from spatters. The knobs are flat (no hard-to-clean crevices) and remove easily for cleaning behind them.

• Heat Distribution:

I still prefer gas but this is pretty good.

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

When my mom got this I rolled my eyes because I have never been one who liked electric stoves very much. I always feel like I don't has as much control as I do with a gas stove. That being said I'm impressed with how even food cooks when I use this one. I also wish the burners were a little bigger, my mom has some pretty big frying pans that don't fit very well on these.

Temperature Control
The temperature control seems to be extremely sensitive, I burned a few things figuring that out but now that I'm used to it I don't have any problems with it.

Heat Distribution
This cooks things beautifully even once you get used to controlling the temperature. It's really nice to see one that doesn't burn things on one side of the pan and leave them undercooked on the other.

I feel like she's had this close to a year now without any problems so far.

I like the all black. It saves us from having to clean heavily on lazy days by hiding spills and small messes and looks good in mom's kitchen!

Very satisfied.

from Wilmington, DE

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

I have been very satisfied with my Whirlpool oven. The design is very sleek and looks stylish in my kitchen. It never looks dirty because of its shiny, black color. I also find it easy to clean. The temperature is easy to set and control, and I like that it does not take too long to preheat. The only issue I have is that the oven timer is slightly annoying to set. I also find that I usually have to turn my dishes halfway through cooking to ensure an even cooking. However, these are both things I can live with. The stovetop portion is also great. The gas heat is perfect for cooking things evenly. The stovetop portion is easy to clean as well.

I Love My Stove

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

This is my second smooth top range and by far the best I've ever owned.I really liked this stove in the store because it went with the all black appliance theme I was trying to achieve and also my appliance shopping budget. It has great features and I have come to find out since it was delivered to my home and after use that it is so much more than I expected.

Temperature Control
The temperature controls are great , both for oven and for the smooth cook top. I especially like the feature on the left front burner of the smooth top's control dial knob that allows you to adjust it for a large or smaller pot or pan.The center oven control has all the bells and whistles as far as timer, heat control, clock, oven light , self clean and control lock.

Heat Distribution
I have found the heat distribution to be top of the line as I am an avid cook and baker.The sensors for both the smooth top and oven do and excellent job of maintaining even heat distribution for the whole oven interior as well as the top burners.

The durability seems very good as I believe that the finish on this appliance may very well stand the test of time and use.Although the bottom storage drawer seems to be lacking because it is very flimsy for some reason that does not go or work well with all the other features and in no way complements the durability of the actual oven door right above it.

I love this stove's design.I shop on a budget but I have a certain look of quality that I like to have in my home.This range fits both my budget and my eye for design.

The ease of cleaning is very good.The oven self cleans. I use the Whirlpool Cook Top Cleaner for the smooth top and it really does the job. I have also found that wiping with a semi wet and soapy dish rag cleans all other surfaces of this stove.

great buy

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

I use this electric range everyday. I am very happy that I chose this one after so many researches on electric ranges. This is perfect for everyday use. I also use the oven most of the days for baking. It is very easy to clean and needs no extra effort to wipe clean the oven. It heats up so fast and also looks very attractive. It exactly matches my kitchen decor of my new house which is what I really wanted. I have personally used whirlpool brand for years and I trust their brand. This electric range is a great addition to the whirlpool family. Overall I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a functional and affordable electric range.

• Heat Distribution:

Very happy with this electric range!

Comments about Whirlpool 4.8 cu. ft. Electric Range:

We recently had to purchase a range to replace the one in our home. It also was a Whirlpool, and we didn't have to do much comparison shopping because we knew we wanted another range of similar design. This range is simply the best. I have no complaints and highly recommend.

Temperature Control
For both baking and use of cooktop, the results are always consistent. No complaints.

Heat Distribution
In some ovens, you have to 'turn' the pans to make sure food cooks evenly. I've never had to do this with my oven. The heat is quite even. This is an electric cooktop, which I prefer.

We've had great experience with the Whirlpool brand. We specifically bought another Whirlpool range because it lasted forever!

My eyesight isn't what it used to be (!) - now wearing bifocals, but the display of the controls is simple. There are no bells and whistles that are extraneous. Just the basics, which we like.

We have a model that's black and the cooktop always cleans up nicely. We haven't used the self-cleaning oven yet, but don't anticipate problems.