4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Temperature Control:

It is a good freezer for my house

from Delhi,India

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I bought this fridge a few months ago and absolutely love it.It has so many other features that are just amazing! The refrigerator is a perfect example of how much the technology evolved in the past few years.
Interior Organization
There are a lot of different ways you can configure the shelves and drawers. You can really customize it to what you want.I do not know it is on and at first I would keep checking it. I would definitely recommend this frig to others.It has a pull out draw that has 2 little racket baskets. It is very easy to pull the door out and see everything inside

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Love this fridge!

from Portland, OR

Pros

• Produce drawer, measured fill water dispenser

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We bought this fridge a few months ago and absolutely love it! Our favorite feature is the separate produce drawer (we use it multiple times a day). It even fits a 12 pack of soda! Another feature we love is the water dispenser with the measured fill option- we also use that multiple times a day!
    The space inside the fridge and freezer is so much more usable than our side by side was- no more lost food. It can get a bit noisy at times, but within a few weeks we hardly noticed it. The ice maker is great- makes a lot of ice and comes out fast.

• Was this a gift?:

Is a good freezer for my house

from Guanica, PR

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

Make my Kitchen more beautiful, and my food more fresh.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

One of the best refrigerator I bought

from India

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

When I bought the fridge, the first thing that attracted me is the freezer section, which was on the bottom with drawers. It has so many other features that are just amazing! The refrigerator is a perfect example of how much the technology evolved in the past few years.
    Interior Organization
    The fridge has a pullout drawer which allows me to save some space. When I want to find something causal, I simply pull out that drawer and get that thing from there, instead of searching the entire fridge.
    The design is modern and classy. No matter what type of kitchen you have, this fridge will make your whole kitchen in a new space altogether.
    Even though I bought it few months ago, I still do not have any issues with it. Everything works absolutely fine since the day I bought it.
    The fridge has an alarm that goes off when the fridge's fitter needs a replacement. The fridge is quite big but cleaning the fridge is much easier than my previous fridge.

Roomy and Pretty

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We really like this fridge. I love having the freezer section on the bottom with the drawers. The rest of my family loves the ice and water dispenser and all the different fancy things connected with that like being able to measure your water. I like the produce drawer too. Being able to open just sections at a time seems like it would be very good for saving energy.

Interior Organization

This one seems much easier to clean than our old fridge. It is big and bright inside.

Lovely design!

Love this fridge!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We recently moved into a new house and since the new house was newly built, we decided we would purchase new items for nearly all of our household items. We purchased the Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator for our new kitchen. I really love this thing! The motor is so quiet that you hardly know it is there. And I like the refrigerator part being on top where it is easily reached because, let's face it, we open the refrigerator much more often than we do the freezer. Whoever decided to put the freezer on the bottom was a genius, in my opinion. Not only that, this fridge has a drawer in the middle that is perfect for putting snacks for the kids in. They can take out a pudding cup, fruit cup or juice without the need of opening the main part of the refrigerator. The refrigerator is quite roomy, with lots of storage space, drawers and shelves for everything you need to put in there. It's easy to control the temperature and it is very easy to clean. And it looks nice as well. Oh, it also has an ice maker and water dispenser which is so convenient. It seems to be very well made, as Whirlpool products usually are, so I think it will last us for many years.

25 cu ft whirlpool french door frig

from New Haven, CT

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I purchased this Whirlpool french door refrigerator in December 2013. I have had no issues with this frig to date. Since I am in the process of remodeling my kitchen, I have not hooked up the water line so there is no water nor ice cubes at this time. I do like the produce drawer being separate from the main frig since we use it more than the main frig at times. It is easy to clean and the temperature has been good since I have had this frig. It also employs US citizens. I prefer to support companies that support our economy. This frig is much larger than my previous frig and I have not seen an increase in my electric bill since I have been using this one. It is an energy efficient model and it has been proven with my last two electric bills not increasing at all. This frig is also very quiet, I do not know it is on and at first I would keep checking it. I would definitely recommend this frig to others,

Whirlpool 25.0 cu ft. French Door Refrigerator

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I love my Whirlpool 25.0 cubic feet French Door Refrigerator in Monochromatic Stainless Steel. This refrigerator has 3 spots for storing food. On the bottom is the freezer. It has a pull out draw that has 2 little racket baskets. It is very easy to pull the door out and see everything inside. The freezer is pretty big and I can store plenty of food in it. It keeps stuff frozen but it's not so cold that your ice cream gets hard as a rock. On the top you have the main refrigerator part. It has 2 doors that open to reveal plenty of space. Both doors have shelves that you can put food on. The main area of the fridge has 2 storage bins on the bottom and well as a shelf. I like how I can adjust the shelving on the doors so I can fit half a gallon or a full gallon of milk on them. On the left hand door is a water and ice dispenser. It features a PUR Water Filtration System that you can use without having to open the door. This is great for someone like me who drinks water all day long. You can have fresh cold water and ice at the push of a button. I use this feature every day multiple times a day. The water always comes out nice and cold and it doesn't make a lot of noise. In between the freezer and fridge is an extra little refrigerated area. It has an adjustable temperature control that allows you to adjust it to just the right temperature for storing things like meat or produce. I use it for my fruit and veggies and it helps keep them nice and crisp and away from all the other things in the fridge. This is a very nice fridge with many great features.

• Temperature Control:

so modern and can store a lot

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

It's amazing and has so many features that are just incredible; it really shows off the new technology the world has created!

Noise Level
    It barely makes any noise and if you really are worried, don't worry I was too! But once I bought this I was satisfied with the noise level. It isn't one of these loud machines.

Interior Organization
    There's a pullout drawer that allows me to save space and time because when I want to find something that's really casual then I just pull out that drawer and get my stuff instead of searching every nook and cranny for it.

There is an alarm that goes off the fridge's filter needs to be replaced and I love that feature about it.

I've had mine since 2010 so for 4 years and I haven't had any problems with it. Everything works perfectly as if I had just bought it yesterday.

It's so modern and classy; I love things like that. They compliment my granite counters nicely and whether you have a fancy kitchen or not this fridge will make your entire kitchen shine. It's design is really something that reflects the 21st century developments.

it ok could be better

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I was wanting to go a different way in choosing a new refrigerator. This is a major purchase and I wanted to get top of the line. The salesman convinced me that this is the way to go. I can't stand the middle cabinet. It holds a good amount but mot good for me. It could be a great appliance for someone else but not me. Very energy-efficient. It holds a great amount since I do have a large family.

Noise Level
    Very quiet

Interior Organization
    It's okay. Really dont like the middle cabinet.

It streaks but I have it under control