4.9
Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator

4.9

• Was this a gift?:
    • I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (3)

Lots of space and lots of style

from Syracuse, NY

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Attractive Design
  • Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Quiet
  • Space For Tall Items

• Big Families
    • Large Kitchens

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This is such a good fridge and such an impressive upgrade from a standard side by side fridge. I was pleased with my side by side fridge but felt like I was always lacking adequate freezer space. This french door refrigerator is stunning to look at with it's four door build. The fridge seems to get noticed and has become a conversation piece of many friends and family that come to visit our home. The space in this fridge feels massive. When the french doors are open you feel like this fridge can swallow up just about anything you want to throw at it. Sheet cakes, pies, tall Vitamix pitcher, and stacks of refrigerated items. The clincher on this fridge is the pull out drawer for refrigerated items and grab/go snacks. Love this feature and it comes in handy for little ones that need a snack so they can grab it easily and still feel independent. We stock ours with yogurts, canned beverages, and cheese sticks. Now the thing that we really love is the freezer space. This has so much space for our needs and we haven't had any issues like we did with our previous side by side. We can stock up on frozen meats and frozen pizzas, along with frozen treats. This freezer offers a lot of cubic feet which is very convenient and useful for our household. Would easily recommend this french door fridge on style alone, but the functionality of this fridge is spectacular.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

This is so amazing! A lot of room for just anything! Omgggg!

from Tulsa, OK

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy Access
    • Holds Temperature Well
    • Space For Tall Items

• Big Families
      • Large Kitchens

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This product is so amazing! It had 2 freezers more space for me to put my frozen fruit and meat in! But I just don't like the shelves on the inside gets in the way a little.

• Primary use:
      • Personal

The best and best washing machine I will buy again

from Oran

Pros

• You freeze quickly

Cons

• There is no

• Efficace

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I was very impressed with it and I hope to buy it again

My dream refrigerator

from New York, NY

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

This is my dream refrigerator. I have wanted it since I saw it. It's very spacious. I like the French doors and that I can separate icecream from my meats..

It is a good freezer for my house

from Delhi,India

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

I bought this fridge a few months ago and absolutely love it.It has so many other features that are just amazing! The refrigerator is a perfect example of how much the technology evolved in the past few years.
      Interior Organization
      There are a lot of different ways you can configure the shelves and drawers. You can really customize it to what you want.I do not know it is on and at first I would keep checking it. I would definitely recommend this frig to others.It has a pull out draw that has 2 little racket baskets. It is very easy to pull the door out and see everything inside

Love this fridge!

from Portland, OR

Pros

• Produce drawer, measured fill water dispenser

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We bought this fridge a few months ago and absolutely love it! Our favorite feature is the separate produce drawer (we use it multiple times a day). It even fits a 12 pack of soda! Another feature we love is the water dispenser with the measured fill option- we also use that multiple times a day!
        The space inside the fridge and freezer is so much more usable than our side by side was- no more lost food. It can get a bit noisy at times, but within a few weeks we hardly noticed it. The ice maker is great- makes a lot of ice and comes out fast.

• Was this a gift?:

Is a good freezer for my house

from Guanica, PR

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

Make my Kitchen more beautiful, and my food more fresh.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

One of the best refrigerator I bought

from India

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

When I bought the fridge, the first thing that attracted me is the freezer section, which was on the bottom with drawers. It has so many other features that are just amazing! The refrigerator is a perfect example of how much the technology evolved in the past few years.
        Interior Organization
        The fridge has a pullout drawer which allows me to save some space. When I want to find something causal, I simply pull out that drawer and get that thing from there, instead of searching the entire fridge.
        The design is modern and classy. No matter what type of kitchen you have, this fridge will make your whole kitchen in a new space altogether.
        Even though I bought it few months ago, I still do not have any issues with it. Everything works absolutely fine since the day I bought it.
        The fridge has an alarm that goes off when the fridge's fitter needs a replacement. The fridge is quite big but cleaning the fridge is much easier than my previous fridge.

Roomy and Pretty

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We really like this fridge. I love having the freezer section on the bottom with the drawers. The rest of my family loves the ice and water dispenser and all the different fancy things connected with that like being able to measure your water. I like the produce drawer too. Being able to open just sections at a time seems like it would be very good for saving energy.

Interior Organization

This one seems much easier to clean than our old fridge. It is big and bright inside.

Lovely design!

Love this fridge!

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator:

We recently moved into a new house and since the new house was newly built, we decided we would purchase new items for nearly all of our household items. We purchased the Whirlpool 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator for our new kitchen. I really love this thing! The motor is so quiet that you hardly know it is there. And I like the refrigerator part being on top where it is easily reached because, let's face it, we open the refrigerator much more often than we do the freezer. Whoever decided to put the freezer on the bottom was a genius, in my opinion. Not only that, this fridge has a drawer in the middle that is perfect for putting snacks for the kids in. They can take out a pudding cup, fruit cup or juice without the need of opening the main part of the refrigerator. The refrigerator is quite roomy, with lots of storage space, drawers and shelves for everything you need to put in there. It's easy to control the temperature and it is very easy to clean. And it looks nice as well. Oh, it also has an ice maker and water dispenser which is so convenient. It seems to be very well made, as Whirlpool products usually are, so I think it will last us for many years.