Other Dishwashers:
Built-In Dishwashers
Whirlpool
Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher

Poor design as well as performance. Will never purchase again

from Penryn, CA

Comments about Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher:

Worse dishwasher I have ever own. It came with my brand new house 3-yrs ago. So did their microwave and gas stove. Horrible products. The stainless steel is of extremely poor quality, not quiet as it states, does not clean the dishes well and the silverware holder is poorly located inside the door. They should have asked people who used these appliances to design one. I could design one in my sleep. I can not wait to replace all 3 Whirlpool appliances.

Noise Level
It is not quiet at all. I have an open floor plan and cannot hear the TV or music when the dishwasher is on.

Cleaning Time
It must have a sensor that detects specs of dirt so it will keep washing. That's the only conclusion I can come up with. It will run sometimes for hours. Ridiculous

Loading Flexibility
It could definitely have a better silverware location and a better set up on the top rack. The top rack should also be adjustable.

Most times the dishes are not completely clean

As stated above the design is poor, silverware rack located inside on the door is horrible. The top rack is not adjustable and should be.

As stated above the stainless steel is very flimsy and tinny. Not of good quality at all.

• Noise Level:
  • Cleaning Time:
  • Loading Flexibility:

Very good dishwasher for the price

from Chesapeake, VA

Comments about Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher:

I was looking for a better dishwasher than the standard model that came with our house, and didn't have a lot to spend. I was very surprised with this dishwasher - it has cleaned everything I put into it on the soak and scour setting, almost everything on the normal setting. The only negative points are 2 flimsy clasps on the utensil basket and the compartment for the soap.

• Noise Level: