3.7

Cons

Basic

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher DU930PWP-SS:

The dishwasher isn't the best but it's not the worst. It does the job we need.

Noise Level
I usually choose the fastest option because we usually run the dishwasher at night and I'm a light sleeper. However, it's not very loud if you are sure no dishes are going to be jostling against each other.

Cleaning Time
There are options. So if you go with standard it takes HOURS but saves electricity and water. It also has a one hour option if you decide to skip the heated drying.

Loading Flexibility
I like the two cleaning wands and it also has flexibility in changing the height of the two racks. I was enthralled with that option, except that you have to do it before there are any dishes in the machine because it's four different tabs on each rack that you'll need to adjust.

But it needs rinse aid or vinegar- at least for us. The water is hard here and the dishes are cloudy unless you use it. The rinse aid has a clear gauge so you can see how much you've put in there.

• Loading Flexibility:

Just your standard dishwasher.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher DU930PWP-SS:

I think that there is nothing special about this dishwasher. On the other hand, there is nothing particularly bad about this dishwasher either. It has a decent holding capacity, but I would not recommend to use it for washing dishes that have hardened food stuck to it. Every once and a while a dish will have detergent residue still on it after washing it in this machine. For all these reasons, sometimes I just prefer to hand wash my dishes to avoid issues. I know it seems strange since what is the point of a dishwasher if you do not use it all the time?

• Loading Flexibility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Whirlpool 24 in. Built-in Dishwasher DU930PWP-SS:

it is a very good deal for the price. it runs fairly quiet and doesnt bother us if ran at night. it is very easy to keep clean. just wipe off the front. the racks are easy to fill and seem to accomadate any type of dish or pan that i put in there. we feel that we got a good deal for the price and wouyld recomend this to anyone. the buttons and different wash cycles are easy to understand . we have never had to do any repairs on this unit yet.