4.8

4.8

Gets the job done

from Outside US

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy Access
  • Energy Efficient
  • Holds Temperature Well
  • Space For Tall Items

Cons

• Limited Shelving Options

• 2nd Refrigerator
  • Office Fridge
  • Small Kitchens

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

This fridge brings back a lot of memories for me because it was my mother's faithful companion for a long time. We kept the fish, meat, left-over food and other perishables in the freezer and we kept bottles of water, soft drinks and other non-perishables in the fridge.

It works great, makes little noise and freezes food items perfectly. As our fridge advanced in years, it started making some grinding noises but it kept on working. The freezer can turn your food into rock ice within 24 hours I wish it had more space because there were times we had a huge volume of food to store but there was not enough space.

The shelves in the fridge are not customizable but that is okay, you can keep tall things in there, you can keep a lot of drinks in the fridge and they will cool just fine. Infact whenever my father had to host a meeting with the members of his club at home, the fridge will be stocked from top to bottom with drinks and they all cooled rapidly. It can store at least one hundred bottles if they are stacked on top of each other.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Great buy at that price!

from India

Pros

• Customizable Shelving
  • Easy Access
  • Holds Temperature Well

• 2nd Refrigerator
    • Large Kitchens
    • Small Kitchens

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

I bought this fridge few months ago and i am impressed with its performance. It has lots of space inside to store foods and keeps those foods cold/frozen. You can even alter the shelves to store larger items inside the fridge.
    Interior Organization
    The fridge is nicely crafted with lots of space to store foods within. It has also adjustable shelves that can be easily altered to store larger items like bottles, jars,etc.
    Temperature Control
    The buttons easily labelled and very easy to use. Once you set the temperature at your desired level, the fridge will take care the rest.
    Whirlpool has a long history of making well-built consumer products. I can assume that this fridge will also be the same and remain durable for years to come without any problems.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

A 'cool' buy.

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

Had this fridge/freezer for a year now and I'm very impressed with the amount of food it will store and keep cold/frozen. Plus altering the shelves to accommodate larger items like bottled water, soda, milk etc is very sime and easy.

Noise Level
    The only reason I have it an 8 was because the ice maker can be quite noisy as it dumps the frozen cubes into the catch basin, and then the refilling of water is loud.... But this is for less them a minute every few hours so once you figure out the noise it's not as startling as when you first hear it!

Interior Organization
    Lots of space and the shelves are easily adjusted.

Temperature Control
    Easy to use and understand and clearly labelled.

Simple and easy to wipe out with a damp cloth every week. The front does tend to show the dust and dirt a little, but again it wipes clean easily with a damp soapy cloth.

So far it's held up to a year of use (including having my toddler grandchildren play with magnetic letters and shapes on the door and side) with no problems.

• Temperature Control:

Best Little Fridge and Freezer!

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

I got this while our big refrigerator went out and was being repaired, and I love it so much that we kept it as a second refrigerator and freezer. This is a nice and small compact size but even with that being said, it has so much room inside and you do not feel like it does not have enough space, it has a whole lot. The shelves in this unit are really easy to move around so that you can organize the inside in any way that you want it to be and to make it able to fit a lot of larger items inside. The freezer also has a lot of room and became frozen really fast and when you put new food in their it freezes it very fast. When you plug this in it is amazingly quiet and you really don't even know that it is on, it makes absolutely no noise at all. The open space in this unit makes it very easily to quickly clean up any messes, they wipe away really easily. This is a great bargain fridge that works so well and will not cost you an arm and a leg.

• Temperature Control:

We looked at lots of fridge configurations, and love it!

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

It is highly efficient, keeps fruits and veggies well, and my daughters can open the door and all the compartments inside. It closes well too.

I never hear it, ever.

Interior Organization
    It has lots of options for where to place the two shelves, and it works great for us.

Temperature Control
    It does seem to run cold, my meat doesn't always defrost in the fridge after 24 hours.

The inside is very easy to clean, but the outside usually needs a buffing with a cotton cloth because of the black color.

We bought Whirlpool for the durability and expect it to last a long time. We've had it for 4 months.

It is exactly what we wanted.

Good Product

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

We have had our Whirlpool for about a year and a half now. We love it. It is perfect for us. We just wanted a fridge that was simple and served our needs. We don't need a fridge that holds the entire grocery store in it to consider it a good machine. I do wish the freezer storage was a little bigger and an ice maker would be good but ice trays work just fine for us.

• Temperature Control:

This is a very, good, reliable fridge.

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

Nice design, good in black and runs smoothly

Noise Level
    Runs very quietly and did not have problems with the sound of this product.

Temperature Control
    Keeps food nice and cold, have no trouble with spoiled goods with the product.

As mentioned, I like the design of the product, especially in color of black.

Love it!

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

I love it, haven't had any problems with it.

Noise Level
    I like the fact the only thing I hear is the door shutting

ton of space!

Temperature Control
    Very easy to keep it at the right spot

I haven't had it messy yet to try to clean but will let you know when I do

Haven't had any problems with it

Me and my husband love it and goes great with the rest of the house

Ice cold all the time

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

We moved into our house and this was the new fridge we got in the kitchen. I have been very pleased with the performance since we've moved in. My family does not eat out a lot. I make a lot of home made food. Since I attend class two nights a week, I have to do a lot of cooking before hand and store in the fridge so my family can just take food out of the fridge and heat up. I like the overall space in the fridge. I can store tons of food in various sized Tupperware and the food stays fresh. We drink 3 kinds of milk in my house and they all stay fresh. My kids are always opening up the door to the fridge and still I don't experience spoiled food.

Noise Level
    You can hardly hear the fridge.

Interior Organization
    I love the organization of the interior. The sections make sense and it's quite ecumenical in its design.

Temperature Control
    Fridge is always just the right temperature. No frozen veggies or spoiled food.

I wipe the inside of the fridge with a soft cloth and spilled liquids wipe off easily.

Quite durable. I am yet to see the usual wear and tear effects that we had with our last fridge.

I like the looks of both the outside and inside. It makes sense.

Excellent Refrigerator

Comments about Whirlpool 18.9 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator G9IXEFMWB:

It is pretty good, I have had no problems with the refrigerator whatsoever. Pretty good at keeping my food fresh and clean, it keeps the small children away from opening the fridge.

Noise Level
    Opening the fridge always makes a lot of noise, if there was any way to reduce it. Overall the fridge noise level is well and kept under control so it does not make much noise while sleeping.

Interior Organization
    Overall welly designed. Easy to locate items and place them in order, makes cleaning easier as well.

Temperature Control
    My last refrigerator did not last at all and overall this fridge has done a way more better job at keeping the temperature where it should be. Nothing has spoiled in the fridge so far making it very capable of being a good fridge.

I have cleaned it before and it is simple and easy, there was not a single thing to worry about during cleaning.

It has lasted so far and it does not look like it is going to breakdown any time soon.

Simple and clean, it looks very good in my kitchen.