Other Refrigerators:
Whirlpool 15 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator W5TXEWFWQ

Whirlpool W5TXEWFWQ 14.5 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator with 2 Wire Shelves, Fixed Gallon Door Bins, 1 Full-Width Crisper, Flat Textured Doors and ADA Compliant: White

Whirlpool 15 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator W5TXEWFWQ

not my favorite

Comments about Whirlpool 15 cu. ft. Top-Freezer Refrigerator W5TXEWFWQ:

It keeps things cold, I'll give it that. But overall, I'm not the biggest fan of this refrigerator. For one thing it's very small compared to other refrigerator's I've had in the past. I don't like the size or placements of the shelves, you can't fit a 2 liter bottle of soda standing up, you have to lay it on its side where it takes up much more space. The top shelf of the fridge keeps things colder than the rest of the fridge and will often freeze things, I can no longer keep yogurt on the that shelf.
The sealing around the freezer door doesn't lay flat against the rest of the freezer when the door is closed particularly around the corners, allowing for cold air to constantly escape. We've had to use packing tape to hold the freezer door closed more tightly to minimize this problem. Because it doesn't hold a seal on the freezer door it's easier for it to pop open, another reason for the packing tape.
I would never choose this refrigerator, but unfortunately it's what came with the apartment.

• Noise Level: